Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Just one question. I think this may have been asked several times before now.
CAN MFB top-tiers beat HMS top-tiers?
@Thelonewolf.Kai

Yes ... Use The Search Function.
HMS and Plastic top tiers can also beat MFB though.
Is RF a better tip than R2F for attack??
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:00 PM)Ldrago 100 HF Wrote: Is RF a better tip than R2F for attack??

Yes R2F Has lots of speed compared to RF , But R2F Lacks stamina & Can't outlast the stamina of RF , but still it is really good for attack purpose only , if you know your combo wont require stamina
Hey I just checked the beywiki parts list and for poseidon it says:
Poseidon
AR: Trident Vector
WD: Random
SG: Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
BB: SG Sharp Base

and for venus it says:
Venus
AR: Mirage Goddess
WD: Random
SG: Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
BB: SG Semi-Flat Base
I have reason to believe it is incorrect as Poseidon's BB is SG semi-flat and venus' BB is SG sharp base. I have both of these mint so can someone explain this or change it? Thanks Smile
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:05 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:00 PM)Ldrago 100 HF Wrote: Is RF a better tip than R2F for attack??

Yes R2F Has lots of speed compared to RF , But R2F Lacks stamina & Can't outlast the stamina of RF , but still it is really good for attack purpose only , if you know your combo wont require stamina

(Feb. 22, 2011  12:42 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: not that attack types need staminaa they lack stamina anyway does it really matter if we do it any more. And besides it has more attack power and speed so id choose thaat over rf

so yes msot bladers should pick r2f over rf
Hey, I don't know if this is been asked but which is better, a extreme bey stadium or a tornado bey stadium. If this has been asked please give me the link to the question.
extreme beystadium is much better.(But that's my oponion.)
But why go for that when you get TT attack stadium for about the same price.

EDIT:Realized this should be in purchase consultaion unless you don't want to buy tthem
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:38 PM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Hey, I don't know if this is been asked but which is better, a extreme bey stadium or a tornado bey stadium. If this has been asked please give me the link to the question.

Both do not have competitive value, so in that sense they are quite equal.
Which of these is the best for stamina?:
Earth (mold 2)
Virgo (5 minute mold)
Burn (mold 1)
Earth (mold 1)
Please also tell which is the second and third best.
Ok then..... Then what is better the stadium which comes in the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set, the stadium that comes in the Hybrid Wheel Set, the tornado stadium or the extreme bey stadium?
The one that comes in the galaxy pegasis dx set and bb-32 hybrid wheel set are the same.
I would recommend the gpdxset.
But this is really in "Purchase consultaion" if you want to buy it.

Ray unicorno.
Earth mold 1 or virgo would be the best
no one has done extensive testing between those two but i personally thing earth mold 1is better
(Basalt bull 145 wd and hell kerbex bd145 ds outclassed all earth and Burn based stamina combo's)
Oh ok, still, what I mainly need is can the tornado stadium also preform like the bb-10 attack stadium in the youtube vids? If the stadium can do that I am buying a tornado stadium. What i mean by preform is make beys like meteo l drago last a bit extra or at least a small chance and what are the features of the tornado stadium? Also when you get the tornado hercleo in the set does the tornado hercleo come with a pegasis face or something like that?
The tornado beystadium is useless.
There's a ridge in the middle which makes the bey stuck.
The free spinning plate makes stamina beys attack and attack beys defnse.
The tornado herculo that comes with it is good but is not tested.
B
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:09 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: msot bladers should pick r2f over rf
But they don't, Because R^2F is is harder to control. RF is what I'd chose, Because you can easily multiples of RF.
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:58 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:09 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: msot bladers should pick r2f over rf
But they don't, Because R^2F is is harder to control. RF is what I'd chose, Because you can easily multiples of RF.

Also R2F gets worn very fast than RF.
Is Rock Leone 145WB a great blade? Well I know the parts of it are outclassed but just asking, is it?
(Feb. 22, 2011  6:41 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Is Rock Leone 145WB a great blade? Well I know the parts of it are outclassed but just asking, is it?

In a Hasbro Beystadium, perhaps; otherwise, no.
(Feb. 22, 2011  6:41 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Is Rock Leone 145WB a great blade? Well I know the parts of it are outclassed but just asking, is it?

Well not totally a worthless bey , leone CW is 3.0 gms & 145 is still good for stamina & WB Still has it's uses for a destabilizer if you do not have FS , SF & XF & i am frankly speaking i have a BB-10 Now & i don't find SF as a destabilizer bottom any good , i personally prefer WB , i need to get a FS
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:07 PM)X1 Wrote: Also R2F gets worn very fast than RF.

No it doesn't. It's the other way around. If I had a dollar for everytime I see something false in your your posts. I'd have a lot of dollars.

Anywho, is it "Gravity>Lightning>Vulcan"?
Is the metal wheel Night good in stamina?
(Feb. 22, 2011  10:44 PM)i8u Wrote: Is the metal wheel Night good in stamina?

No. Look at the test results on it ...
Is Ray Unicorno 100CS an ok blade even though it's outclassed