Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How about Storm Pegasus 105FS?
Is Storm Pegasus 105FS good?
Better than S, but at least use HF.
Can you give me the stats of it?
Can you give me the stats of it?
Stats are pointless.
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:45 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Can you give me the stats of it?

This Is Spamming. You Can't Ask Same Thing 2 Times.
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:14 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Forget S, just tell me is Rock Pegasus 105S good?

Replace 105 with 100 and S with RF to make an attack combo.
Look at the time that it was asked. Once, my computer had issues and it caused me to post twice instead of once. I think his computer had problems loading or something and it caused him to post twice.
Well I don't need any answers anymore, I found it myself! Thanks everyone for the help!
I was wondering where to get the long Winders?
The ones that come with the Hasbro Beys are kinda short, and I've seen people on YouTube with longer ones.
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:37 PM)LifeOfTheParty Wrote: I was wondering where to get the long Winders?
The ones that come with the Hasbro Beys are kinda short, and I've seen people on YouTube with longer ones.

TAKARA-TOMY has winders of a much more reasonable length than Hasbro. However, there are officially no winders longer than TAKARA-TOMY's.
i have two questions
one:what are the types of launches like sliding catapult etc.
two:what is the best hasbro stadium for attack beys
thanks
I dunno the answer for your 1st question but I'll answer the 2nd one. It is the Lightning Force Stadium.
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:17 PM)Idk Wrote: i have two questions
one:what are the types of launches like sliding catapult etc.
two:what is the best hasbro stadium for attack beys
thanks

Look on Beywiki and Beyblade Spirit. They are all there.

Lightning Force and Maximum Stampede.
I Am not able to find the weight of Capricorne wheel from Screw Capricorne , it is not there in mfb weight thread & the other website that gives the Clear Wheel weights , so please help
If you can wait until tomorrow i can get the weight for you. Mine is being held at the post office and i cant get it til tomorrow cause today is a holiday
Just wondering what attack bey is more recommended for the hasbro stadiums Cyber Pegasus 105F or Storm Pegasus 105RF
(Feb. 21, 2011  6:37 PM)Otsu Wrote: If you can wait until tomorrow i can get the weight for you. Mine is being held at the post office and i cant get it til tomorrow cause today is a holiday

Ok no probs PM Me the weight thanks
(Feb. 21, 2011  6:34 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: I Am not able to find the weight of Capricorne wheel from Screw Capricorne , it is not there in mfb weight thread & the other website that gives the Clear Wheel weights , so please help

It is exactly the same weight as the Capricorne from Storm Capricorne ... It is exactly the same Clear Wheel.
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm
(Feb. 21, 2011  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  6:34 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: I Am not able to find the weight of Capricorne wheel from Screw Capricorne , it is not there in mfb weight thread & the other website that gives the Clear Wheel weights , so please help

It is exactly the same weight as the Capricorne from Storm Capricorne ... It is exactly the same Clear Wheel.
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm

Oh thx Kai-V , i was talking about the same website , but it did not show the blue capricorne wheel so i got confused , anyway , MaStErDrAcIeL97 helped me out , so thank you guys , chelsea blue is my fav color [ sorry off topic ] & it is 3.05 gms in akiradaddys vid so , i will use it in combos
it is true that they banned MF hell kerbecs
my friend told me that
No they have not banned it (Takara-Tomy) , I don't think it surpasses the weight limit.. It hasn't been banned here either.
There is no weight limit anymore with TAKARA-TOMY ...
I am sorry to say that after this post, I will most likely disapear agian for a while, unless something changes. and since search function still gives me nothing but giberish and inconsistant answers, I will ask these here

1) is Hasbro's rev and shoot launcher out yet? (Not wind launcher!) and/or do we know its function yet?

2) Is the new hasbro 2011 gear made of better material than the 2010 (ex. the new string launcher, launcher grip)

3) I cannot for the life of me find test results for Fury, torch, hyper, night, and Midnight anywhere on the customiation forum. can someone direct me to a place with results or just tell me flat out which ones are good and which ones suck with citations for thier statements?

thanks everyone for your support. hopefuly, i will not have to disapear agian for such a long time. i did miss being a part of this community.
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:04 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am sorry to say that after this post, I will most likely disapear agian for a while, unless something changes. and since search function still gives me nothing but giberish and inconsistant answers, I will ask these here

1) is Hasbro's rev and shoot launcher out yet? (Not wind launcher!) and/or do we know its function yet?

2) Is the new hasbro 2011 gear made of better material than the 2010 (ex. the new string launcher, launcher grip)

3) I cannot for the life of me find test results for Fury, torch, hyper, night, and Midnight anywhere on the customiation forum. can someone direct me to a place with results or just tell me flat out which ones are good and which ones suck with citations for thier statements?

thanks everyone for your support. hopefuly, i will not have to disapear agian for such a long time. i did miss being a part of this community.

There is no such thing as the "rev and shoot launcher". There is either the Wind & Shoot Launcher, or the Rev-Up Launcher. The latter is the newest one, and apparently it could rival the Beylauncher, but not always. More tests need to be done with it.

I highly doubt they changed the material for the new/recycled accessories ... Since they have so much stock to provide, they cannot really take the time to change all their materials and things.

Look at the "Legend Series Bey Testing" or something similar. ikmv started that topic. Furthermore, surely you know about the fact that we have threads for each of those Beyblades anyway ...