Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is the plate that holds the Beypoint card in the three-segment launcher grip removable?
No, it is not. I like it though.
i would like to know how is his possible please:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhtLfumJFlc

i´m getting worried because Earth is top-tier...
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:45 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: i would like to know how is his possible please:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhtLfumJFlc

i´m getting worried because Earth is top-tier...
From my experience:
WD>D>SD

Also, Thermal is still a pretty decent Stamina wheel.
Thermal is lighter than Earth, so it will spin longer. Earth will be in good shape until the dust clears in the metagame fight between Basalt and MF.
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:50 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Thermal is lighter than Earth, so it will spin longer. Earth will be in good shape until the dust clears in the metagame fight between Basalt and MF.

but weight focus in the outside it´s better for stamina(flywheel).. so i don´t understand how light can be better...
Say how come you dont update your beywiki that much? it's just that I often check to see if this part is worth getting and stuff like that
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:50 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Thermal is lighter than Earth, so it will spin longer. Earth will be in good shape until the dust clears in the metagame fight between Basalt and MF.

Serious

For once Blader richie is right.
Can somebody please number the following top tier attack combos from 1st to last? Thanks.
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
Metal Face Pegasis 145 RF/R2F
Ray Unicorno 100 RF/R2F
Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85/90/100/CH120 RF/R2F

And also for Stamina:
Virgo DF145/145 WD/SD/D
Burn Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
Earth Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
1st. Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85/90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
2nd. Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
3rd. Metal Face Pegasis 145 RF/R2F
4th. Ray Unicorno 100 RF/R2F

1st. Virgo DF145/145 WD/SD/D
2nd. Burn Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
3rd. Earth Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
Thanks much for that.
How long after the release of hasbro beyblades in the US was Earth Virgo released?
It was pretty much random. People here in Australia have even seen Earth Virgo in stores already, in case you were wondering.
Thanks. I'll keep my eyes peeled then
(Dec. 25, 2010  10:32 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: 2nd. Burn Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
3rd. Earth Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
Earth (Mold 1) has actually been proven to be superior to Burn (all molds).
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:34 PM)nicklaskm Wrote: How can i get a WBO face??????

Questions about WBO don't go here, ask in Questions and Comments.

Help documents are always useful Cool
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:37 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:34 PM)nicklaskm Wrote: How can i get a WBO face??????

Questions about WBO don't go here, ask in Questions and Comments.

Help documents are always useful Cool

Ok thanks for you time Smile
Yesterday was my first day with beyblades. I got a total of eight bey blades for Christmas, anyway I have a question. How do you guys know the name of parts? Do you like study bey blade parts all day?
which is better earth bull 145WD or earth bull 100WD?
100 is a better stamina track. I'm pretty sure this goes in the Buil Me a Combo topic, correct me if I am wrong...
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:56 PM)meforthewin Wrote: which is better earth bull 145WD or earth bull 100WD?
Earth Bull 100WD has a very consistent win rate over Earth Bull 145WD.

However, the 100 Height variation is not necessarily better the 230 height variation has a very consistent win rate over it while the 145 height variation has a very consistent win rate over 230.

So basically:
100>145>230>100

EDIT:Beaten, I guess?
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:54 PM)Drbg Wrote: Yesterday was my first day with beyblades. I got a total of eight bey blades for Christmas, anyway I have a question. How do you guys know the name of parts? Do you like study bey blade parts all day?

if you have played beyblade in a long time you will learn it but the beyblade button WD is wide defend and RF is rubber flat but you will learn it.
(Dec. 25, 2010  4:00 PM)littlechipz Wrote: 100 is a better stamina track. I'm pretty sure this goes in the Buil Me a Combo topic, correct me if I am wrong...

hello thats right
Also I don't have an arena. How can I play with my blades?
Not very easily. Put them in a cardboard box or something :V

You can go and buy a Hasbro stadium, they are only about $10. $12 with tax.