Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 18, 2010  6:07 AM)Kimchi Wrote: My BB-32's stadium has some bits of blue paint scratched on it because I painted one of my wheels and it got pwned by Ldrago.

Is there anyway to get these scuffs off the stadium? The random marks of blue look quite ugly .
If it actually put paint on your stadium, then you either did not let it dry long enough, or you put too much of it or the wrong type of paint.

Possibly use the same tip somebody gave somewhere to remove the paint from Hasbro's Beystadiums ...

And no, Meteo L Drago will not be illegal.
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:18 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:13 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Well I think he was talking about additional ones cause you have to have the ball for the tip. I think by trying to put other balls in GB145 you would probably have to break it open.

ah conflicting info!

ok since everything else i wanted to know was answered, here is what i want SPECIFICLY.
the maximum # of metal balls that can be placed in Draciel MBD, S, and F at one time. that includes the tip AND and the original balls that they beys come with. basicly original balls + extra

last attempt to get this answered. if not, then i give up.

thank you
my SD is pretty worn down , will stamina and performance be affected by alot?
(Nov. 18, 2010  1:19 PM)tykarama Wrote: my SD is pretty worn down , will stamina and performance be affected by alot?

it will affect your performance/stamina yes, the more worn down it is, the more effect it will have.
I can't seem to find a Hasbro Poison Serpent. Does anyone know where I can find one in America?
Target?
I live in Georgia, and I can't find one ANYWHERE.

Yes, I have looked in Target, online and offline. I have checked everywhere, every store, still can't find one. Maybe it is because of my area?
(Nov. 18, 2010  2:14 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: I live in Georgia, and I can't find one ANYWHERE.

Yes, I have looked in Target, online and offline. I have checked everywhere, every store, still can't find one. Maybe it is because of my area?

they are not in usa yet (that i know of)
(Nov. 18, 2010  2:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  2:50 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  2:46 AM)Avoir780 Wrote: Is Mold 2 of Virgo DF145BS the one that spins for like 5 mins?

yes...
There is not really a "mold 1" or "mold 2", so this is false. There is a certain mold, distributed very randomly among all the Virgo made available, that can spin up to five minutes, that is all.

Plus, I do not know why the question was asked, because you cannot even identify the molds if you do not make them spin ...

I did on Beywiki but because I'm thinking of buying the beyblade i wanna be sure
My friends and I are having a little tournament tomorrow and the stadium we're using is a Yellow Pegasis Thunder Whip (no other stadium available).... What type of bey should I use?
Attack, Defense or Stamina?
And does a Storm Pegasis (uncustomized) have an advantage in the stadium?
I own it and also use a Rock Bull C145WB
And how is the Flame wheel?
(Nov. 18, 2010  4:35 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: My friends and I are having a little tournament tomorrow and the stadium we're using is a Yellow Pegasis Thunder Whip (no other stadium available).... What type of bey should I use?
Attack, Defense or Stamina?
And does a Storm Pegasis (uncustomized) have an advantage in the stadium?
I own it and also use a Rock Bull C145WB
I also have a Flame Saggitario.
You should really read the discussion topic on Pegasus Thunder Whip ...
i am not sure but Stamina should be the best in ptw stadium because of the low or near flat slopes inside the stadium and it has only 2 pockets for a stadium out so attack types like Storm Pegasis will have a hard time K.O. ing the other bey i hopes this info will help you win
(Nov. 18, 2010  4:47 PM)urtiscay Wrote: i am not sure but Stamina should be the best in ptw stadium because of the low or near flat slopes inside the stadium and it has only 2 pockets for a stadium out so attack types like Storm Pegasis will have a hard time K.O. ing the other bey i hopes this info will help you win

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind Grin I'll use the Rock Bull . . .

Kai - yup I'll read it now.

So if a blade is still spinning in a pocket, can it outspin and win?
(Nov. 18, 2010  4:52 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: So if a blade is still spinning in a pocket, can it outspin and win?
If it is in a pocket it is supposed to be 'out', I think.
Should i trade Earth Aquila for Storm Pegasus (Special Edition) and Lightning L Drago (Special Edition)?
(Nov. 18, 2010  7:56 PM)MrPYNOG Wrote: Should i trade Earth Aquila for Storm Pegasus (Special Edition) and Lightning L Drago (Special Edition)?
This is completely your opinion.
If money wise then :
Earth Aquila is one Bey, Storm pegasus and Lightning L-drago are two.
You will be getting more for your money and then be getting two differently coloured attack beys.
Again this depends if you like attack types more than stamina/defence

I have seen though that the vortex lighting ldrago is nowhere near as good as the regular, the attack ability is reduced, and I think it's to make both Vortex beys equal.
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:23 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:18 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:13 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Well I think he was talking about additional ones cause you have to have the ball for the tip. I think by trying to put other balls in GB145 you would probably have to break it open.

ah conflicting info!

ok since everything else i wanted to know was answered, here is what i want SPECIFICLY.
the maximum # of metal balls that can be placed in Draciel MBD, S, and F at one time. that includes the tip AND and the original balls that they beys come with. basicly original balls + extra

last attempt to get this answered. if not, then i give up.

thank you

Well, it was exactly what I said though. You initially said "BBs", which is Blade Base; Fortress Base has 2 Metal Balls and can contain only 2 Metal Balls; Right SG (Oil Ball Version) has one Metal Ball inside it, but that is considered it's SG, as opposed to BB.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...etal_Balls

Only Draciel F contains a Metal Ball in its SG. S has a tip shaped like a Metal Ball, and V, which I didn't realise at the time, actually has a built-in free spinning Metal Ball much like Right SG (Oil Ball Version), but again, it can neither be removed nor can it function without it.
Are there are performance differences between a Vulcan Horuseus 85RF/R2F and a Vulcan Horuseus 90RF/R2F?
One is able to hit lower than the other?
Of course there might be, because the still have a height difference, but I don't think it will impact performance too much.
Hello,
I'm sure someone posted an article stating the contents of each PLASTIC random booster...Please can someone provide me with a link to this info Smile
Cheers
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:23 AM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Hello,
I'm sure someone posted an article stating the contents of each PLASTIC random booster...Please can someone provide me with a link to this info Smile
Cheers
Just search the BeyWiki. You could probably find it withing 3-7 clicks.
What does this say in English?

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107108...59168.html
What is this? From what I see, it has a MF along with it.
Does it hold any value?
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106977...57875.html
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:50 AM)Dan Wrote: What is this? From what I see, it has a MF along with it.
Does it hold any value?
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106977...57875.html

That's Fake.

GG