Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Poison is almost as bad as Dark, and actually with Hasbro's molds I am not certain if Dark is still below Poison ... In my opinion it would not necessarily gain that much more by spinning left, which, as Dan mentioned, is illegal anyway.
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:49 AM)Dan Wrote: .. Speechless
Okay; No. It doesn't have enough space in between its 'spikes' to spin-steal..
The point of my earlier post was to tell you that it didn't matter, since you can't actually use it legally. :\

So you're telling me Poison VS Lightning/Meteo L-Drago or Gravity Perseus = illegal. Pinching_eyes

And I wasn't referring to spin stealing. I was simply wondering if it performed better. I don't know where you got the spin stealing idea, but I didn't say or mean anything of the sort. :\

Edit: Again, I never said "spinning left", but "opposite direction of the opposing bey". Which means when it's against a left-spin bey.
By 'Will it gain anything from spinning in the opposite direction' I thought you meant S-S.
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:54 AM)Dan Wrote: By 'Will it gain anything from spinning in the opposite direction' I thought you meant S-S.

Yeah, but I know what spin-steal is [who doesn't?], I would have said so if I meant it.
I was wondering if there was any minor change, in the positive direction, in its performance.
Yeah, we got that.
It's just that sometimes people don't know the terminology and mangle sentences trying to explain something,
which is what I thought you did. Either way, it's garbage.
(Nov. 19, 2010  5:06 AM)Dan Wrote: Yeah, we got that.
It's just that sometimes people don't know the terminology and mangle sentences trying to explain something,
which is what I thought you did.

Can't say people don't, but I can't say I see my post as seeming that way. But, I wasn't the one receiving it, but the one supplying it, so my perspective is biased.
But I digress:

Dan Wrote:Either way, it's garbage.

Well, I now have a purpose: Trying to find something useful Poison can do.
(Nov. 19, 2010  5:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Don't bother, there isn't anything useful it can do.

Is what they want you to think [and me too, at this point].
It's my favorite wheel visually, and has been so for awhile, so I'll indulge myself. I won't expect much, though.
Hmmm so are the Circle K still selling Sol Blazes now? I'll be going to Hong Kong tomorrow Smile
(Nov. 19, 2010  6:07 AM)lws803 Wrote: Hmmm so are the Circle K still selling Sol Blazes now? I'll be going to Hong Kong tomorrow Smile

Absolutely, it's even announced in some magazines.
which would be more aggressive, Meteo LDrago LW105LF or Lightning LDrago 100RF(or 100R2F)?
Lightning L drago is much more aggressive at the moment.
Where can I find weights of Hasbro Parts? (Including Metal Wheels)
Does Hasbro release the Metal Assist and Angle Compass?

THEY BETTER.
Is there anyway to protect the paint/coating and stickers on painted MFBs? I recall DrigerGT uses something, but I'm not too sure.
clear nail polish?
(Nov. 19, 2010  3:18 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Does Hasbro release the Metal Assist and Angle Compass?

THEY BETTER.

Doubt they will. Hasbro never released the trigger and sight for plastics and those are the plastics versions of those. Also Angle compass is pretty useless and Metal assist can be bought cheaply online...
Can my Gasher wheel subtistute Bull on my Earth Gasher C145B? (I lost my Dark BullUnhappy I don't know what happened to it)
B....?
You don't have WB?
I do have WB, lol, I thought you put B instead of WB. XD
But can Gasher sub it?
Hey guys,
I've searched the beywiki and can't find it. Someone posted a list of beyblades obtainable from the PLASTIC random boosters. Please can someone send me a link to this thanks!
(Nov. 19, 2010  5:11 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: I do have WB, lol, I thought you put B instead of WB. XD
But can Gasher sub it?

Gasher will, but not Cancer won't.
what is the best substitute for the bull clear wheel in terms of stamina?
The stadium in the Triple National Team DX set- Any good?

lord Wolfblade - I think it's Aquario or Cancer.
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:56 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:44 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:39 PM)Blader V Wrote: i saw some beyblades (metal fusion) at the store a couple months ago. i bought a couple for my son and when i got home, i fell in love with the game. i now own over 30 blades. i have every one available at the stores in my town. ive been looking for new beys and im kind of confused about what to get next. most of the blades i see you guys talk about, ive never heard of, so im just wondering what would be the best addition to my collection. like i said, i already have almost all the hasbro metal fusion models available in stores. i really like heavy blades with good balance and some attack capabilities. for example my favorite one i use is earth aquilla with a low profile spin track and the jog ball performance tip. can anyone recommend something i may enjoy adding to my collection? and i know im a noob so pleez just bear with me if i posted this on the wrong thread. thanx Smile

For attack you should get Ray Unicorno(17$) or Quetz (bestattack Quetz cost 60 dollars though) for defense u should get gravity perseus(24$) Gravity perseus can Left Spin and right spin too, plus it has 2 modes Counter and denfense

Quetz is not the "bestattack". Gravity Perseus is horrible for defence as well.

Don't advise people if you don't know anything, it confuses members who look for the right information.

Blader V, you should read the introductory PM you recieved when you joined, it will explain most things to you. Right now, you should simply purchase the beys on the "What to buy in MFB" thread. Gravity Perseus has uses in attack, and it's track and bottom have use in stamina types.

It would do you well to read the Competitive MFB combo thread as well.

thanx to everyone for the help. and appologies for posting this on the wrong thread. this forum has alot of rules so i knew id prolly be violating one somehow. lol. thanx again!