Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

that's the point i dont have a attack stadium
and btw i just got my ray unicorno a couple weeks ago i dont get how it could be worn down so fast
(Nov. 06, 2010  6:14 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: that's the point i dont have a attack stadium
and btw i just got my ray unicorno a couple weeks ago i dont get how it could be worn down so fast

Then it probably is the stadium slope. Your CS will probably go fast most of the times because of the rubber contact with the slopes of the Standard Stadium.
Is it worth getting the PTW just for the Beys in it? I currently use a very worn fruit bowl, and only at school. So I'm asking two questions:
Would the PTW be worth it for the Beys?
Would it be better than my friends fruit bowl?
Though when i play with dark wolf and rwy unicorno, Ray unicorno seems to be more balance when it gets hit, and it would knock out wolf most of the time, and I saw a vid that uses standard stadium and Ray unicorno it looks balance too
(Nov. 06, 2010  6:37 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Though when i play with dark wolf and rwy unicorno, Ray unicorno seems to be more balance when it gets hit, and it would knock out wolf most of the time, and I saw a vid that uses standard stadium and Ray unicorno it looks balance too

Dark Wolf DF145FS? Bad....
Hmmm whats the best defence combo for Gravity Perseus and Grand Ketos?
They won't really make a very good combos together. Stamina I guess could be Grand Ketos AD145WD and defence Grand ketos AD145RS.
does anybody know somebody willing to trade alot of good old beys for ray gill?
[quote='lws803' pid='411299' dateline='1289019042']
Hmmm is this beyblade real or fake, bought them from a store for $30 singapore dollars for Gravity perseus and $20 singapore dollar for Grand ketos starter pack >< i really do hope is real as its really a rare occasion to find a shop that sells almost every bey that cant be found or haven't been shipped to singapore yet. >< below are some pictures of the products i bought Smile

Your grand ketos is real but your gravity Perseus is not! You have to look for the Takara Tomy sign on the packaging!!
^The Grand Ketos and Gravity Perseus are both real.
They both have the Takara-Tomy sign on them...
Yup they're real alright. I'm seeing a few shops importing them over. Probably parallel imports. Nonetheless, I doubt you could use them for the local tournaments. Only season 1 bey allowed =\
are you able to have a TT metal face and put on a metal fusion[hasbro]
Yes.
is it worth it getting earth eagle off ebay because i live in the uk
Depends on the price.
Or you could just wait till it hits stores within UK...
two things, which is going to be the best blade to get from the U.S. release video games and are there any useful parts from flame sagitarrio, that could make rock aquario or storm pegasus any better?
Does anybody know how to reset the beypointer?
I know this question has been asked before but I'm asking this because I don't know what page its on.
Can someone please reply or tell me what page.
Does The L In L-Drago Stand For "Left"???
Yes it does.
(Nov. 06, 2010  2:21 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: two things, which is going to be the best blade to get from the U.S. release video games and are there any useful parts from flame sagitarrio, that could make rock aquario or storm pegasus any better?
None. Go with which one you think looks best, seriously.

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.

GalaxyFlare Wrote:Does anybody know how to reset the beypointer?
I know this question has been asked before but I'm asking this because I don't know what page its on.
Push the small reset button, or take off and put back the batteries. There is really no other known way.

Wraith Wrote:Is it worth getting the PTW just for the Beys in it? I currently use a very worn fruit bowl, and only at school. So I'm asking two questions:
Would the PTW be worth it for the Beys?
Would it be better than my friends fruit bowl?
There are no Beyblades included with the Pegasus Thunder Whip ...
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
GalaxyFlare Wrote:Does anybody know how to reset the beypointer?
Push the small reset button, or take off and put back the batteries. There is really no other known way.

That doesn't help, the reset button is useless. There is no way to reset the beypointer to 1000 points.
does any one know what version of sol blaze the one on the right at 23 seconds is?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj3iD_vJ9JY
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:26 PM)aquila rules Wrote: does any one know what version of sol blaze the one on the right at 23 seconds is?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj3iD_vJ9JY
Just Gold Ver. ... That was posted in the Sol Blaze topic, so you could have known.
What program is used to make the beyblades in the anime?
well takara and if talking about the show producter nelvana productions