Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 28, 2010  3:19 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: I ordered a Ray Unicorno from Ebay, and the Coat Sharp appears to be broken.
The plastic doesn't make any contact with the stadium, and the plastic seems slanted.
Is it broken? If so I will exchange it.
I called the seller and he said that the " Ray Unicorn Blayblade" is supposed to have a flat red tip with a hole, nothing sticking out.
Is this true?

CS=S with a rubber coating around it. It should be sharp.
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:26 PM)Rashamon Wrote: Is the original Wolf metal wheel any good?

I don't think there has been much formal testing with it, but I personally have never found any use for it.
(Oct. 28, 2010  12:11 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I tried it too, and it beats Earth Bull C145WB Consistently.

Earth Bull had a MF, right? It's important that it does. Otherwise, an RF combo beating it wouldn't be too surprising.
So Wolf in general pretty much sucks... (How sad)

But I'll still use Wolf as my clear wheel on my combos just so I can call it *Whatever* Wolf
Rock leone (no tip), storm pegasus, storm capricorne, flame sagittario
(Oct. 28, 2010  11:11 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Rock leone (no tip), storm pegasus, storm capricorne, flame sagittario

Update: This was not me, this was my idiot brother. Just disregard this comment.
When i launch Phantom Fox MS, it separates mid air, how do i keep it from doing that? And yes im turning it the right way.
yo wassup anyway i want you to answer this question for canadian bladers in richmond: will there be a tournament in richmond? i could get a whole bunch of people to come!
You can check the Official Events Box.
Or the WBO General thread.
You can also make a tournament of your own.
(Oct. 28, 2010  4:17 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Is Rock's weight more focused on the outside of the wheel? I've been playing around with Rock Escolpio 100RF and it's shown lots of smash.
So have I , I've been using Rock Gemios 100RF and it smacks Earth Bull C145WB around in the PTW.
(Oct. 29, 2010  12:06 AM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  4:17 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Is Rock's weight more focused on the outside of the wheel? I've been playing around with Rock Escolpio 100RF and it's shown lots of smash.
So have I , I've been using Rock Gemios 100RF and it smacks Earth Bull C145WB around in the PTW.

Escolpio seems to work better, and I'm using a TT Attack Stadium.
I have a question. When I use my hasbro beylauncher with bb05 pegasis, it hits the screw cover rapidly that is in front of the beylauncher prongs. Is there any way to prevent this? And will it do the same with a takara tomy beylauncher. Because I want to use the beylauncher, but I don't want to ruin my pegasis
(Oct. 29, 2010  1:03 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I have a question. When I use my hasbro beylauncher with bb05 pegasis, it hits the screw cover rapidly that is in front of the beylauncher prongs. Is there any way to prevent this? And will it do the same with a takara tomy beylauncher. Because I want to use the beylauncher, but I don't want to ruin my pegasis
Hm, this is true ... TAKARA-TOMY's Beylauncher has the 'screw cover' considerably higher, so it does not hit Pegasis' upper edges, but Hasbro's really does ...

Perhaps you can see it in this picture, the 'screw cover' and screw are really not at the same level as the prongs part :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ension.JPG
Thank you very much. So do you think it would be a worth while purchase to get a takara tomy beylauncher?
(Oct. 29, 2010  1:25 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Thank you very much. So do you think it would be a worth while purchase to get a takara tomy beylauncher?
In general Hasbro's Beylaunchers are slightly stronger, but if you are going to use Beyblades like Pegasis, then yes.

This modification of design is weird ...
Would adding MF-H add to much weight to meteo l drago and mess it up?
There's isn't a big difference between MF-H and MF.
So I would say no.
No, I don't think so, in fact lessen recoil.
Maybe this will help you better get what I mean:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9a7jmDF8wA&feature=related
Well would adding this MF-H be better or should i add a Reg. MF?
what is BBA Balancer? According to the wiki it is a type of Galeon...yet there is absolutely zero info on it anywhere. what is this bey, and is there a BBA Attacker, Defenser, and/or Survivor as well?

Also, is it just me or is left and right spin different in MFB vs Plastic? it seems that it is reversed almost...maybe the bey i was looking at had its AR twisted...i dont know...
and what is MF-H anyways?
I have a question when is Earth Virgo Comming to america? I really want that Bey....
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:10 AM)Leonwind Wrote: and what is MF-H anyways?
Look at the BB-84 and BB-85 topics.

ScottPilgrimWBO Wrote:I have a question when is Earth Virgo Comming to america? I really want that Bey....
There are no release dates with Hasbro ...
We really just have no answer for this question that gets asked so many times. Hasbro is like that. Each city gets different things at different moments, there is no pattern at all.
with the exception of LLdrago's individual release, i have noticed a signifigant pattern between american anime episode debutes and bey releases...otherwise it tends to be random.

thanks Kai-V.

can anyone answer my 1st 2 questions? ty
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:45 AM)Leonwind Wrote: with the exception of LLdrago's individual release, i have noticed a signifigant pattern between american anime episode debutes and bey releases...otherwise it tends to be random.
Not everywhere, and there are the Faceoff Sets and other accessories that are simply unrelated to the anime.