Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 28, 2010  4:31 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
What exactly is the 6 Cylinder Mold?
If you look on the underside, it should have either three, six or no cylinders. The 'cylinders' are small and what you see will be their circular base, not the length of the cylinder.

Crystal L Drago WD145B [PIC]

Anyone heard of it? Know where it comes from or how to get it? I've seen it somewhere and searched for information on it but haven't found any.

Thanks!
no that's the first time! i've only seen the original, the one that comes with the stadium, and the corocoro version...
It honestly looks like a Storm Wolf with an L-Drago Face to me. The Face and the CW being transparent and all, but it doesn't look special to me.
do you have to have an amazon account to get something of amazon? if you say yes i'm really gonna be annoyed i justed saved up £20 to get thermal lacerta and i can get it 2morrow it's my favourite bey!
and that doesn't look like a lightning wheel to me...
I think someone said a while back that it was gonna be the blade included with the next DVD box set.
Rank these from worst to best, Lightning L'drago, Rock Leone, and Storm Pegasus not based on my signature unless its true.
(Oct. 28, 2010  10:33 AM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: Rank these from worst to best, Lightning L'drago, Rock Leone, and Storm Pegasus not based on my signature unless its true.

1. Lightning L Drago (2 Top Tier parts)
2. Rock Leone (2 Top Tier parts)
3. Storm Pegasus (1 Top Tier part and one ex Top Tier part)
you're wrong on rock leone by the way, 145 is a top tier stamina track...
(Oct. 28, 2010  10:50 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2010  10:33 AM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: Rank these from worst to best, Lightning L'drago, Rock Leone, and Storm Pegasus not based on my signature unless its true.

1. Lightning L Drago (2 Top Tier parts)
2. Storm Pegasus (1 Top Tier part and one ex Top Tier part)
3. Rock Leone (1 Top Tier part)

I agree because ldrago is even good in ptw
(Oct. 28, 2010  10:51 AM)megablader2 Wrote: you're wrong on rock leone by the way, 145 is a top tier stamina track...

Completely forgot about that, i'll edit it.
Also are those the best three beyblades overall?
(Oct. 28, 2010  11:30 AM)Nwolf Wrote: can someone answer mine?
Dude if you don't stop Kai V will say your spamming, just warning ya
(Oct. 28, 2010  9:49 AM)Nwolf Wrote: do you have to have an amazon account to get something of amazon? if you say yes i'm really gonna be annoyed i justed saved up £20 to get thermal lacerta and i can get it 2morrow it's my favourite bey!

Yes you do need an account. When you proceed to checkout, the site will sign you up. You just need to fill in your email, name and make a password. You need to also fill in your address obviously and all that stuff.
(Oct. 28, 2010  4:17 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Is Rock's weight more focused on the outside of the wheel? I've been playing around with Rock Escolpio 100RF and it's shown lots of smash.

I tried it too, and it beats Earth Bull C145WB Consistently.
can someone plz tell me what type is storm pegasis?
Can somebody please tell me how to get beypoints?
Is the original Wolf metal wheel any good?
at rashamon it's better than dark wolf but it is outclassed by others

at jj334 you get them by battling another blader officially and if you win at the end you attach your beypointer to your opponents and you get a certian amount of points for the battle, however they have introduced a new way with a beypoint card so soon this might be outdated...
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:35 PM)Nwolf Wrote: at jj334 you get them by battling another blader officially and if you win at the end you attach your beypointer to your opponents and you get a certian amount of points for the battle, however they have introduced a new way with a beypoint card so soon this might be outdated...
He was probably referring to our Beypoints, because who uses Beypointers these days ...

BobbyBeyblade, it does come from a Hong Kong DVD, and was never really released by TAKARA-TOMY, although some of the parts can be found in Random Boosters or were given at special events in Japan. It is really just Storm Wolf with a clear L Drago Face, and as far as I know only the latter is really rare or valuable.
I ordered a Ray Unicorno from Ebay, and the Coat Sharp appears to be broken.
The plastic doesn't make any contact with the stadium, and the plastic seems slanted.
Is it broken? If so I will exchange it.
I called the seller and he said that the " Ray Unicorn Blayblade" is supposed to have a flat red tip with a hole, nothing sticking out.
Is this true?
WRONG! The Coat Sharp means that the rubber is covering the tip so when it tilts it moves like pegusus!
I think I should've let a offical answer this.