Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 23, 2010  6:18 PM)Laeradex Wrote: Two questions-

1) What's the difference between RF and R2F?

2) What's so bad about attack-types moving in the 'flower shape'? I got told off by a knowledgable friend for it, but he didn't offer an explanation as to why...

cheers in advance.

1) RF has more stamina than R2F, but R2F has a little bit more speed than RF.

2) Attack types should move in a flower shape patter, if they don't they just circle the stadium without doing anything. The pattern lets attack types become much more effective. Your friend is wrong, try to perfect your sliding shoot.
What's Burn's spin time? Anyone test hasbro's ver.? ( I will if nobody did but not in atk stadium but that relly doesn't matter.)
(Oct. 23, 2010  6:29 PM)Ekclips Wrote: Is there any difference between Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium and Lightning LDrago Stadium? Btw is it worth the money to get Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium or Lightning LDrago Stadium?

seriosly? people are still asking this? i thought it was almaot common knowlage at this point…

Pegasis Thunder Whip is carp

Lightning Force Stadium is good

Takara Tomy Attack stadium is great

only choose LF over a TT sradium if it is to expensove (TT stadiums are like $40USD + shipping!)

if you want to learn anything else, go here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...iew?page=8

Pages 7 and 8 have the best information thus far, though it is necisary to read the entire thread, other wise you may overlook important info and only see the biased postings of some Hasbro hatters, which are untrue.

5 bucks says someone asks a similar question either here or on my thread...i guess its ok. my goal is to spread the knowlage of LF, so i will do what is necisary to spread that knowlage
(Oct. 23, 2010  6:59 PM)mchlbant Wrote: What's Burn's spin time? Anyone test hasbro's ver.? ( I will if nobody did but not in atk stadium but that relly doesn't matter.)

just burn? you cannot determine that by a single part. you need the rest of the bey.
Obviously in it's top-tier stamina form.... was that not clear?
I need help completing my Defence custom, so which Spin Track is best for defence? 145, H145, DF145, or ED145?
I think that would be ED145. C145, GB145, or R145 would be better though.
(Oct. 23, 2010  7:19 PM)mchlbant Wrote: I think that would be ED145. C145, GB145, or R145 would be better though.
Ok, Thanks. I would use C145 because it's the best, but sadly I don't own a Flame Sagittario.
Have fun with mediocre defense then.
GB145 is the best.
(Oct. 23, 2010  7:16 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Obviously in it's top-tier stamina form.... was that not clear?

well lets see...Burn Eagle 125SF will have a different spin time than Burn Bull 145CS. yiu cannot ask for the spin time of a single part. the rest of the bey will greatly impact the beys overall performance.

my question is still open from the last page. the one about hopper...
I desperatly need a GB145! lol. i have seen vids of it, it is defibatly the best 145 track
Hmmm sorry then personally when I hear Burn, Flame, etc. I think of it in its top-tier form.
i get it now. sorry that i did not realize what you ment
(Oct. 14, 2010  7:36 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  5:04 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Didn't find a good thread for my crazy question but i hope this is it i am a left handed guy & looking for a grip launcher that i can hold the grip rod with my right arm & pull the ripcord with my left arm i hope there is a launcher available like that & hasbro guys know that not only right armed people play beyblade

A launcher grip has a sideways mode for beylaunchers.

I Tried google by searching launcher grip + beylauncher but no good result i don't want the three segment launcher so if you have launcher grip & beylauncher then please post a pic of the left landers mode with rip cord inserted thc please anyone including blaze wheeler reply coz my uncle is going out of country on a trip so i can tell him to get this stuff if it works in left handed mode

i probably wont buy the 3 segment launcher as it is huge to keep & kinda ugly if not found in proper colors
Hey guys quick question, DimSum sells a rock aries limited edition for $90.
Rock Aries ED145D >>> GBP57.99
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Metal-BeyBlad...232wt_1139
That's also Rock Aries except without ED145 (the hasbro one has ED145 for like 10 or whatever)
So apart from having a black metal wheel why is it $90.
Is the fact it's limited really bump it up $70 or whatever?
the black paint and plastic is actually $70 more expensive.

Obviously it's the fact it's limited that makes it more expensive. Guh.
Is Pre-HWS Aquario wheel useful at all?
(Oct. 23, 2010  11:32 PM)RFkid Wrote: Is Pre-HWS Aquario wheel useful at all?
No.
What's the main problem with it? It looks like it has decent smash attack.
(Oct. 23, 2010  8:25 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  7:36 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  5:04 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Didn't find a good thread for my crazy question but i hope this is it i am a left handed guy & looking for a grip launcher that i can hold the grip rod with my right arm & pull the ripcord with my left arm i hope there is a launcher available like that & hasbro guys know that not only right armed people play beyblade

A launcher grip has a sideways mode for beylaunchers.

I Tried google by searching launcher grip + beylauncher but no good result i don't want the three segment launcher so if you have launcher grip & beylauncher then please post a pic of the left landers mode with rip cord inserted thc please anyone including blaze wheeler reply coz my uncle is going out of country on a trip so i can tell him to get this stuff if it works in left handed mode

i probably wont buy the 3 segment launcher as it is huge to keep & kinda ugly if not found in proper colors

I took these pics myself.

what happens to ginga when his father destroys his beypointer. does he have to start over or like he cant go to battle bladers?
(Oct. 24, 2010  12:16 AM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: what happens to ginga when his father destroys his beypointer. does he have to start over or like he cant go to battle bladers?

That belongs in the Anime Section, but he restarts.

Seriously, just watch it though.
This is for the Beyblade hobby not the Anime/ Manga.
EdIT: AHHHHHH spoilers!!!!!! Beat too.
(Oct. 24, 2010  12:18 AM)mchlbant Wrote: This is for the Beyblade hobby not the Anime/ Manga.
EdIT: AHHHHHH spoilers!!!!!! Beat too.

Lol... Sorry about the spoilers. It wasn't a big thing though.
Does anyone know if the Right Launcher V2 would be able to fit in the 3 segment launcher grip for left handed people - I remember posting that the original launchers can't fit into it for left handers...
Does anybody know when the beyblade video game for the ds comes out in the us?