Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

You could have found that information about CS simply in the Ray Unicorno topic, by reading ...
(Jul. 17, 2010  2:43 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Press A to decide win or lose, then press B to continue, you'll then see ''SET win or lose'' on the monitor, connect both beypointer together.

Thanks! Now am off to find beypointers!!
Good, it's nice to have an outdated accessory you can't even utilise in the first place!
what type does pre-HWS aries excel in? any defensive qualities?
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:34 PM)JDub1821 Wrote: what type does pre-HWS aries excel in? any defensive qualities?

I don't recall anyone doing extensive testing with Aries, simply because it was too rare and most people wanted to keep them in mint condition, as with Pisces. With the upcoming re-release though, I expect there to be a lot more testing on it.
Aries is excelled as an defense type, it doesn't have defense ability, but a little little upper attack potential. Most people own it won't use as it is pretty rare
how do i order a blader passport
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:53 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: how do i order a blader passport

The Passport button on the bar at the top of the site.

Or click here.
whats the difference between L Drago 105F and L Drago 100F?
(Jul. 23, 2010  12:56 AM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: whats the difference between L Drago 105F and L Drago 100F?
Its height. 105 is not the same as 100. If you do not know what Tracks are, you should read the Metal Fight Beyblade article.

You might not necessarily notice the difference visually, however it does make a difference sometimes, like with Storm Pegasis.
Has any test results been posted comparing 145, DF145, and CH120? if not i would like to run tests and supposing I do get interesting results, where should I post them?
(Jul. 23, 2010  1:10 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Has any test results been posted comparing 145, DF145, and CH120? if not i would like to run tests and supposing I do get interesting results, where should I post them?
From what I remember, you are trying to see their help in stamina ? Anyway, I think you could post all your results in one new topic in the Beyblade Customizations forum. Give it an adequate title, tell us all the conditions of the tests, try to follow the guidelines people have established already (Attack Stadium, using of course top-tier combinations, etc.), and it should be fine.

As for whether tests have been done, I do know that it was Anubis who said DF145 was better than a normal 145 for stamina, not by that much, but still better. Other than that, I would have to be sure that you are trying to see the stamina of those Tracks to see whether tests have already been conducted, because I am not certain right now hah.
Which ones better? : Cyber Pegasus 100HF or Storm Pegasus 105RF?
(Jul. 23, 2010  1:26 AM)BangBang Wrote: Which ones better? : Cyber Pegasus 100HF or Storm Pegasus 105RF?
From what we know, it is Storm Pegasis. Cyber has a similar shape to Pegasis, for which use was found in some combinations, but nobody really tested Cyber itself.
oh i guess i cant make a test then because of the fact that I dont have a attack stadium... I guess a pegasis thunderwhip will not cut it huh? lol... thnx kai-v
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:11 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: oh i guess i cant make a test then because of the fact that I dont have a attack stadium... I guess a pegasis thunderwhip will not cut it huh? lol... thnx kai-v

Yeah, PTW is not a good stadium, and any results you achieve in there are going to be suspect. It sucks, really. Hopefully Hasbro will release a good stadium down the line, but I'm not holding my breath.
So you dont know if hasbro is releasin a Attack Stadium?
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:21 AM)Samkiwas Wrote: So you dont know if hasbro is releasin a Attack Stadium?

Hasbro will most likely not release the MFB Attack Stadium. It has exits. Hasbro hates exits.

Hasbro has always released their own stadiums anyway.
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:23 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hasbro will most likely not release the MFB Attack Stadium. It has exits. Hasbro hates pockets.
Is there by any chance you meant 'exits'? Or am I missing something? :\
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:27 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:23 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hasbro will most likely not release the MFB Attack Stadium. It has exits. Hasbro hates pockets.
Is there by any chance you meant 'exits'? Or am I missing something? :\

Whoops. I meant exits.
Is there a major movement difference between JB and WB?
EDIT: New Page!
Would Ray unicorno be preferable or storm pegasus?
(Jul. 23, 2010  3:44 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Is there a major movement difference between JB and WB?

JB has different movement patterns depending on how you shoot it, like FS or CS, iirc.

(Jul. 23, 2010  3:47 AM)BangBang Wrote: Would Ray unicorno be preferable or storm pegasus?

Storm Pegasus is tried and true, but Ray Unicorno shows a lot of promise.
(Jul. 23, 2010  3:44 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Is there a major movement difference between JB and WB?
JB also moves considerably more than WB, especially after being hit.