Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I was actually talking about L Drago, but is Lightning L Drago good as well?
Lightning L Drago comes with many components that are used in top tier combinations.
L Drago only fits one niche combo.
(Jul. 07, 2010  2:54 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Is there anyway to keep your RF from wearing down or a way to slow it down because I don't want to get a brand new Storm Pegasus just because the RF wears down too much
I think I've been pretty patient can someone please answer this thank you Smile
[/quote]

How can I relax if I already am?
And what would make you think that?
[/quote]

The fact that on some combo posts people said CS switched from Attack to Stamina/Defense mode, so I thought that it might have something to do with it...
(Jul. 09, 2010  9:49 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: No.
You spin the rubber, it wears down.

That's not good so guess I have to buy a second Pegasus
McFrown: Actually it is, HF is an offensive bottom, while S is a defensive Pinching_eyes_2

GeneralHawx: Its always good to have multiple RF's even though RF's tend to perform better when they are worn out, it is always nice to have a second one to be safe..
It doesn't change modes on its own during battle. You have to change it manually.
Big difference.
Flowertrain609, read this:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...io_100HF/S

I think it might be easier to understand from there.
ohh so hf/s is like ch120 where u have to change between round? ohh shoot!

I thought it randomly during battles like the S part just ejects and it fights under S... Pinching_eyes_2

*sigh* feel like a failure
(Jul. 10, 2010  1:04 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: HF/S is a lame knock-off of Auto Change Base.

I can actually get mine to change but I have to be really rough with it and smash it into a wall to do it. I once even got from S to HF I don't know how mind you. I don't think I pushed it down all the way and whatever way it hit it clicked so that it could go into flat.

It's not random, but it can change if you're super hard on the part.
DO you think we can use the rip cords from the japanese launcher beyblades in a USA tournament instead of the small one they give you?
not in a hasbro tournament.
(Jul. 10, 2010  5:40 AM)raymyn Wrote: DO you think we can use the rip cords from the japanese launcher beyblades in a USA tournament instead of the small one they give you?

Probably not in an official Hasbro tournament. If there is ever a WBO tournament in America though, you can use them there.
(Jul. 09, 2010  8:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  8:00 PM)Grayzer Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie..._569wt_911
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2233wt_911
Are those have launcher included?
Ah, if you know their item code, then you can check here :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

H-34 is not there though, however I think it does not include a launcher.

Are you sure that "NO" booster models dont have launcher?
(Jul. 10, 2010  11:36 AM)Grayzer Wrote: Are you sure that "NO" booster models dont have launcher?

Boosters by definition do not have a launcher.
AHHHH why cant i get a the RF bottom to do even one sliding shoot/banking correct it always goes out its uncontrollable but in driger gt's videos he does without even trying is this because he's using an attack stadium and I'm using the balance floor of the standard stadium? or do you have to launch it slow when you are doing it??? by the way i checked the beychannel but it doesnt show sliding show with a rf bottom I'm totally helpless
(Jul. 10, 2010  12:45 PM)silver knight Wrote: AHHHH why cant i get a the RF bottom to do even one sliding shoot/banking correct it always goes out its uncontrollable but in driger gt's videos he does without even trying is this because he's using an attack stadium and I'm using the balance floor of the standard stadium? or do you have to launch it slow when you are doing it??? by the way i checked the beychannel but it doesnt show sliding show with a rf bottom I'm totally helpless
You just have to keep practicing. An Attack Stadium would be better, however you should still be able to do it.
(Jul. 10, 2010  12:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  12:45 PM)silver knight Wrote: AHHHH why cant i get a the RF bottom to do even one sliding shoot/banking correct it always goes out its uncontrollable but in driger gt's videos he does without even trying is this because he's using an attack stadium and I'm using the balance floor of the standard stadium? or do you have to launch it slow when you are doing it??? by the way i checked the beychannel but it doesnt show sliding show with a rf bottom I'm totally helpless
You just have to keep practicing. An Attack Stadium would be better, however you should still be able to do it.

Allright thanks kai-v I'll keep practicing
I got one more question is galaxy pegasis totally useless even the metal wheei mean when compared to ray unocrno?
Yes, Ray Unicorno is better than Galaxy Pegasis both uncustomized
from what i understand ray unicorno overall is better
seing as the metal wheel was use less and the r2f has too little stamina to be a lucrative attack top