Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 10, 2010  1:23 PM)NOVA Wrote: from what i understand ray unicorno overall is better
seing as the metal wheel was use less and the r2f has too little stamina to be a lucrative attack top
then i guess everyone just keeps buying it for the looks i mean it looks awesome and from the look of the metal wheel i hoped it might have some smash attack. so i guess galaxy only has the looks and thanks for answering my questions everyone
my question is when a low attacker such as Lightning L. Drago 100HF attacks the track of a Flame Sagittario C145S do the claw get put away or do they stay expanded i need to know cos my friend dared me to beat his Lightning L. Drago 100HF with my Flame Sagittario C145S
(Jul. 10, 2010  4:54 PM)aron101 Wrote: my question is when a low attacker such as Lightning L. Drago 100HF attacks the track of a Flame Sagittario C145S do the claw get put away or do they stay expanded i need to know cos my friend dared me to beat his Lightning L. Drago 100HF with my Flame Sagittario C145S
C145 section from the Flame Sagittario C145S article.
Sagittario 145S or Dark Wolf DF 145FS or WOLF D125B or EARTHCUILA 145WD or Burn Phoenix 135MS or L Drago 100HF or Poison Serpent SW145SD
Which one do you prefer? Whats the advantages and disadvantages of these blades? Thank you.
sagitario : is ok but the saggitario wheel has far too much recoil and 145 and s have been surpassed
dark wolf: pretty useless except only for the df145 which you can get everywhere now
wolf: the same as its hws version the metal wheel is pretty carp and d125 and b are not need to have things
earth acuila : a good buy overall with the parts earth and wd
burn phoenix : burn phoenix isnt a must buy but is you dont have flame thermal earth this can be a good place to start
ldrago 100hf : a beast bey although its has high recoil it can be easily rectified with a metal face and has the third lowest track
poison serpent isnt a must have but if you dont have a dark bull get this solely for the sd
POISON SERPENT :BALANCE
LDRAGO : ATTACK
DARK WOLF :BALANCE
BURN PHOENIX ConfusedTAMINA
WOLF : BALANCE
SAGGITARIO ; STAMINA
I hope this helps dude

my fave's lldrago and Earth Aquila
(Jul. 10, 2010  5:35 PM)NOVA Wrote: sagitario : is ok but the saggitario wheel has far too much recoil and 145 and s have been surpassed
dark wolf: pretty useless except only for the df145 which you can get everywhere now
wolf: the same as its hws version the metal wheel is pretty carp and d125 and b are not need to have things
burn phoenix : burn phoenix isnt a must buy but is you dont have flame thermal earth this can be a good place to start
ldrago 100hf : a beast bey although its has high recoil it can be easily rectified with a metal face and has the third lowest track
poison serpent isnt a must have but if you dont have a dark bull get this solely for the sd

Can you say me these beyblades types? Grin Stamina, attack... It can be more helpful to me to choose.
These are the official types:

Saggitario, B Phoenix: Stamina
D Wolf, Wolf, P Serpent, E Aquila: Balance
L LDrago: Attack
Thank you 2!
(Jul. 10, 2010  7:33 PM)Grayzer Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2010  5:35 PM)NOVA Wrote: sagitario : is ok but the saggitario wheel has far too much recoil and 145 and s have been surpassed

Can you say me these beyblades types? Grin Stamina, attack... It can be more helpful to me to choose.

The types and stuff don't matter. The rating system they use is retarded anyways. It's about which tops have parts actually worth buying... If you are going to pick one off of what type it says on the box you are probably going to make a poor decision...
What are the top 3 most heaviest Wheels(HWS)?
And what are the 3 most heaviest tops(HWS)?
It is in Japanese, and translators can not translate the words -.-
the numbers. I assume that's what you need, or is it too hard to understand that the numbers are representative of weight, on a page that lists the weights of parts.

I'm pretty sure no one else had these problems.
Quote:It is in Japanese, and translators can not translate the words -.-

sorry, what
(Jul. 11, 2010  12:41 AM)momiji manju Wrote: the numbers. I assume that's what you need, or is it too hard to understand that the numbers are representative of weight, on a page that lists the weights of parts.

No, I can tell what parts are how many g's....

I need to know the Metal wheels, and the light wheels...
(Jul. 11, 2010  12:41 AM)momiji manju Wrote: the numbers. I assume that's what you need, or is it too hard to understand that the numbers are representative of weight, on a page that lists the weights of parts.

There's no need to be a prick about it.

To the original poster:

[Image: translatedweights.jpg]
Are the Dragon ripcords going to be released by hasbro? if not, are there any longer ripcords than the ones included in the hasbro ripcords? Also, final question, how long I'd the string cord on that launcher?
I'm trying to buy a very good attack type MFB.
What would you recommend?
Also, is Storm Pegasis better or L Drago?
And is Galaxy Pegasis good?
uncustomised? Storm pegasis.

Galaxy pegasis has turned out quite disappointing from the tests that hav been carried out
Hm. Thanks. Then what's the best Attack type MFB excluding Storm Pegasis? And whats the most unique and strong MFB?
Hm. Look at the competitive MFB combos in the customisation thread.
is there any possible way to stop/slow down an RF's wearing?
(Jul. 11, 2010  6:33 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: is there any possible way to stop/slow down an RF's wearing?

I once had a RF put in the fridge before using. It only slows down RF's wearing
Edit: As what Climax said, it's illegal in WBO organized plays