Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Okiblader, PM me if you want to try fixing it, I don't want to get off-topic..
Take it apart, tamper with it, don't change any components and voila.
What do you buy after Galaxy Pegasis? I see no good combos when I look at it.
(Jul. 02, 2010  7:14 AM)Sora. Wrote: What do you buy after Galaxy Pegasis? I see no good combos when I look at it.

I think the Galaxy Wheel has a good smash attack but you'll risk damaging/scratching the wheel. I think this is mainly for collecting.
will hasbro be using the beypointer
(Jul. 02, 2010  7:42 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: will hasbro be using the beypointer
There has been no news regarding the release of BeyPointers from Hasbro at the moment.
Also, all the news we know of are in the news section here. Wink
This question has been answered a few times, Beypointer won't be released by Hasbro, they won't import any Bey Ta Machines
(Jul. 02, 2010  7:42 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: will hasbro be using the beypointer

No.

Edit: Argh! Beaten again!
Can you sliding shoot with storm pegasis 100RF or Lightning L Drago ch120RF in the MFB standard stadium?? for me its allmost impossible it always goes out is there some way i can get it right in the MFB standard stadium because that stadium totally rocks the only thing i dont like about it is the sliding shoot problem
You can do it the balance floor but it doesn't work as well as in the attack stadium.
(Jul. 02, 2010  10:00 AM)megablader2 Wrote: You can do it the balance floor but it doesn't work as well as in the attack stadium.

the balanced floor means the red one right??
(Jul. 02, 2010  10:12 AM)megablader2 Wrote: yes

oh thanks its really hard but i think I'll be able to do it as i get used to the new stadium and by the way i really hate the other floor (the yellow one) that comes with the MFB standard its boring and does not support attack blades at all anyway thanks again
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F vs MF Earth Bull C/GB145WB
Which parts of Galaxy come into contact with Earth when both blades are spinning at full speed? (I'm sleuthing!)
The attack ring. Also it's been shown overall that Galaxy Pegasus sucks and it's parts aren't really revolutionary or useful.
But occasionally in a GPW105R2F battle both Beyblades are in the center of the stadium and the opposing blade gets knocked out from a single hit. Since it definitely wasn't speed, the only thing left that could have caused this is the shape of the metal wheel. If the right track is found and paired with galaxy, then the point that causes these knockouts can be utilized... I think.
Lucky shot. People have tested it found that it's not good enough. It has some attack but it doesn't have enough power put into a single type of attack.
Hey guys Im considering buying a BMF beyblade and Im not sure which one to get. Im considering these:
Darkness Howling Blazer set (contains Storm Aries and Dark Wolf with launchers and one ripcord)
Lion Gale Force Wall set (contains Rock Leone and Flaming Bull with launchers and one ripcord)
All I wanna know is which set contains better beyblades. Also Im only going to get one. I cant afford both right now.
Rock Leone/Flame Bull double pack for Flame Bull DF145SD
Is Flaming Bull good?
(Jul. 02, 2010  7:44 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Hey guys Im considering buying a BMF beyblade and Im not sure which one to get. Im considering these:
Darkness Howling Blazer set (contains Storm Aries and Dark Wolf with launchers and one ripcord)
Lion Gale Force Wall set (contains Rock Leone and Flaming Bull with launchers and one ripcord)
All I wanna know is which set contains better beyblades. Also Im only going to get one. I cant afford both right now.

Use the Purchase Consultation thread.
(Jul. 02, 2010  7:47 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Is Flaming Bull good?

Yes. Flame Bull has three top tier parts.
K thanks guys.
Is Hasbro going to release the Takara versions of the stadiums?
No they release their own stadiums which are awful. Get an attack stadium, it's by far the best stadium at the moment.