Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 01, 2010  1:57 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: ok you know that top tier defense combos are supposed to counter the top tier attack combos then how come in this vid the attack combo just owned the defense

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrlgErGt#p/u/2/DIZPmbrwGP8
Type countering is an advantage, not a guarantee.
Beyblade is not necessarily a game of "Stone-Paper-Scissors", Stamina can win Attack, Attack can win Defense, Defense can win Attack.
The game is full of different possibilities. Wink
Beyblade :Types

At 5:44, it says: You must remember type-countering is an advantage, not a guarantee...

At 6:08, it says: Strong Bladers must know when and how to use each type. There is no such thing as the perfect beyblade, or the perfect type, just the smartest choice.
(Jul. 01, 2010  12:15 PM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2010  12:12 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I thought rf was to help reduce recoil?
That's basically what I said/meant. :\
(Jul. 01, 2010  11:48 AM)Climax Wrote: That's why a Metal Face is added while RF helps keep the Bey in the Stadium with its friction.

Sorry I misunderstood. I was tired.
I thought stamina was at a disadvantage against defense.
How can i get my rock aquario ed145 wb to stay in the middle of the stadium it keeps moving also is that a good combo?
You have to shoot it with less power. It takes practise. I just use WD instead though, but I doubt you've got that.
Just launch it about 80%, to maximum its defense ability.
(Jul. 01, 2010  2:32 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: How can i get my rock aquario ed145 wb to stay in the middle of the stadium it keeps moving also is that a good combo?
Launch it at 60-80% of your usual launch power. And yes, this is a decent combo but definitely not top-tier.
What does wd stand for ^^ Also when i launch with my weakest it still kinda moves
Search for the Beywiki next time.. WD means Wide Defense.
Surely, it moves a little
(Jul. 01, 2010  2:37 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: What does wd stand for ^^ Also when i launch with my weakest it still kinda moves

Parts list

It's fine if it moves a little, as long as it doesn't circle near the exits.
Grr when i launch at 50% it STILL moves alot and it doesnt have enough spin to last
Make sure you're not banking it.
I'm not i'm putting my launcher in the center of the stadium
Always shoot Stamina and Defense beylades parallel to the stadium floor. This makes them stable.
Umm That is what i'm doing ? my launcher is straight with the center of the stadium
Another thing to consider is the condition of your WB. If it's worn, then it will move around a lot more than usual.
If it's not moving in wide circles like an attack does, you should be fine.

If it is, try launching closer to the stadium floor, so it will bounce less when it is launched.
can anyone tell me if this combo is good

ar: gigars
10 wide
sg flat or semi flat
(Jul. 01, 2010  3:09 PM)lightness2010 Wrote: can anyone tell me if this combo is good

10 wide
sg flat or semi flat
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic, and list the parts that you own.
(Jul. 01, 2010  3:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2010  3:09 PM)lightness2010 Wrote: can anyone tell me if this combo is good

10 wide
sg flat or semi flat
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic, and list the parts that you own.

k thx
My wb is about 2 weeks old i dont think it can be that worn
You really need to post a picture of your WB and a video of it in action, and we'll know what's the problem
Kk
I'm just gonna be using storm pegasis 105 rf and rock leone 145wb cuz my ed145 seems funny since there is a tiny rock inside it and i'm getting it out.. Dont ask ^^
not sure if this goes here or in the bey market place but how much would shippnig to toronto be if you ordered from toyking? my item weighs 0.06 kg (random light wheel booster vol.1)
(Jul. 01, 2010  3:23 PM)BeybladerX Wrote: not sure if this goes here or in the bey market place but how much would shippnig to toronto be if you ordered from toyking? my item weighs 0.06 kg (random light wheel booster vol.1)
This question belongs in the Bey Marketplace Forum. Ask your question here.Wink