Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what does Quetzalcoatl 90RF means? who have 90RF Bottom?
(Jan. 31, 2010  10:21 PM)Luigiana Wrote: what does Quetzalcoatl 90RF means? who have 90RF Bottom?

90 is the Track
RF is the Bottom

Read the forums more.
I think it's real they have the takara and sonokong sign but i don't know why both unless sonokong and takara are in alliance now or something, wait for someone else to reply
i more wanted to know if that digital launcher are good or sux donkey ape
The Digital Power Launcher is not really good, and the never-ending sound after a launch quickly gets annoying.
(Jan. 31, 2010  10:48 PM)Luigiana Wrote: i more wanted to know if that digital launcher are good or sux donkey ape

(Jan. 31, 2010  10:45 PM)♥ Wrote: it sucks
i have searched on stadiums but i cant find anywhere the biggest stadium
so here is my question
what stadium are the biggest?
Will the Red on the Cyber Wheel that comes with Cyber Pegasis100HF Scratch off?
(Feb. 01, 2010  1:40 AM)Zeox Wrote: Will the Red on the Cyber Wheel that comes with Cyber Pegasis100HF Scratch off?

Yes. It's paint.
I've seen it somewhere once before, its a BB release list. I cant find it anywhere though.

its a list that has like

BB01- pegasis
BB02-bull

etc. can anyone direct me to it?
(Jan. 31, 2010  11:23 AM)Benkei Wrote: Well ideally you would use Virgo DF145SD. However if you want a general idea and you don't have some of those parts tell me what you have and I'll test my two and compare their solo spin time to yours.

No, I mean which combo is used to test the spin time on Virgo due to the different molds affecting spin time. On the Beywiki it states that some Virgo molds could barely spin over two minutes whilst some can spin over five. I was wondering which track and bottom were used when this was tested because it wold be unfair to compare an RF with a S etc.
(Feb. 01, 2010  5:45 AM)Robsta Wrote: No, I mean which combo is used to test the spin time on Virgo due to the different molds affecting spin time. On the Beywiki it states that some Virgo molds could barely spin over two minutes whilst some can spin over five. I was wondering which track and bottom were used when this was tested because it wold be unfair to compare an RF with a S etc.

As long as you use the same parts, it really doesn't matter. Just don't use any offensive part (RF, WF, etc.) or any track such as H145, SW145, etc., that could produce recoil.
I used nine different Virgos, all on DF145SD, and counted the spin time.
Does Burn or Flame have more stamina and defense abilities?
(Feb. 01, 2010  5:01 AM)Jsc Wrote: I've seen it somewhere once before, its a BB release list. I cant find it anywhere though.

its a list that has like

BB01- pegasis
BB02-bull

etc. can anyone direct me to it?
On Beywiki. Something very similar to "MFB Product List".
(Jan. 31, 2010  1:39 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Try metal polish

But do they need it? As in, do they go dull or not?
You don't "need it".
The wheels eventually losing their shine doesn't effect the beyblade performance in any way.
They will go dull after time though, so if you do want to keep them shiny then yes, you'll 'need' to polish them.
does any1 have experience with play-asia.com?
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-7...-369m.html
are this one trustworthy to buy if u want quetzalcoatl?
(Feb. 01, 2010  7:04 PM)Luigiana Wrote: does any1 have experience with play-asia.com?
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-7...-369m.html
are this one trustworthy to buy if u want quetzalcoatl?
As far as I know they are reliable.