Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

it's sticker sandpaper
is it normal for sonokong's dranzer ms to have a slightly different rc than the takara one? >_>
@ Heartof4Lion: The SonoKong mold should be the same as the Takara mold to my knowlege, but SonoKong moulds have been know to vary (the Q bottom being an example).
Could you take photos of both if you have them?
@ Driger10: Upcoming tournaments will always be shown in the "Upcoming Events" section on the left hand side of the main page.
Tournaments may however be in the process of being organized, for those you make want to check the "WBO General" section.
It was more the SonoKong and Takara pictures that were requested to see if there was any difference between the SonoKong and Takara molds. Hasbro one wasn't necessary, but appreciated anyway.
(Feb. 03, 2010  11:56 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: is the shape for the rc on dranzer ms different between hasbro and takara? o-o
(Feb. 04, 2010  2:40 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: is it normal for sonokong's dranzer ms to have a slightly different rc than the takara one? >_>
Serious try reading further down the page
Oh, pwned. My bad.
RE: ok. I've been wondering iknow that free spining blades own, but how dose it work?
...seriously I'd like to know...
Wolborg MS Beywiki Article Wrote:This system reduces the loss of spin that occurs when it is hit by another Beyblade.

The bearings also reduce the reduction of spin due to friction between the tip and the Stadium, because in essence they counteract the friction by producing an extremely smooth internal surface for the shaft to rotate against.

It's not easy to articulate, LOL.
http://www.xonitec.com/BattleTop/PerformanceParts.html
does any1 knows what this kind of thing is?
are they fake or what are those?Grin
Completely fake, moreover they look incredibly dangerous.
they are very cool and im very sad i dont have one of those.. it looks like they can win over any normal bladeSmile
also looks like it can take your finger off too
there was a thread about them, the owners of that site posted here, it was pretty neat. they're not trying to pass them off as authentic bey or anything
but is it a genuine site to buy from?
If you're asking will you get what you order, yes, unless they've gone out of business.
I read somewhere in a thread about those that they have stopped producing.
(Feb. 05, 2010  6:35 PM)Medz Wrote: I read somewhere in a thread about those that they have stopped producing.

Well yeah, but I imagine they're still selling remaining stock?
They look pretty cool, not sure i would buy one though. I remember at the august expo some kid had those fake weight disks for plastics in a shape of the batman sign and star.
Oh well, all their products say sold out so w.e Anyway you can see vids of them in action here:
http://www.xonitec.com/BattleTop/InAction.html
Just scroll to the bottom.

Edit:
Also says this at the top:
Our BattleTop line is no longer in production.
There are no products available for purchase.

Our BattleTop page is still available for informational purposes only.
Can you perform sliding shoot with beylaunchers, or with custom grip.