Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Play-Asia is very reliable.
I've made over a dozen orders with them in the past, and the items always arrive in excellent condition, and in good time.
Play Asia is good. That review you see on that page is by me. I ordered the game from them back in July.
where are the best shop to buy shooters? i mean its kinda expensive ordering all this from ebay.. ordering 2 shooter, one blade and one stadium..
arent there a shop? so that i can put it all into one shipping?
(Feb. 02, 2010  10:31 PM)Luigiana Wrote: where are the best shop to buy shooters? i mean its kinda expensive ordering all this from ebay.. ordering 2 shooter, one blade and one stadium..
arent there a shop? so that i can put it all into one shipping?
We have a topic with a list of online stores that sell Beyblades. We probably cannot do much else if you do not want to purchase things on eBay either.
What is a good Stamina track and bottom to substitute SD and DF145?
D125 D
And how can I Aquire it, including SD?
(Feb. 02, 2010  11:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have a topic with a list of online stores that sell Beyblades. We probably cannot do much else if you do not want to purchase things on eBay either.
where can i find that list? i have looked for itUncertain
(Feb. 03, 2010  10:01 AM)Luigiana Wrote: where can i find that list? i have looked for itUncertain

HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock

I think I speak for a lot of us when I say your inability to find any information for yourself is starting to become irritating ...
(Feb. 03, 2010  9:56 AM)Hikari Soul Wrote: And how can I Aquire it, including SD?
Look at the MFB Product List on the Beywiki.

And once again I thought the Competitive Combos topic would have easily answered your previous question ... I think we even explained that the parts that were listed first were the best, and therefore whatever came after was a second option.
is the shape for the rc on dranzer ms different between hasbro and takara? o-o
Yes, the tips are different. The Hasbro version is far wider in diameter than the Takara version.
ok. I've been wondering iknow that free spining blades own, but how dose it work?
(Feb. 03, 2010  11:56 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: is the shape for the rc on dranzer ms different between hasbro and takara? o-o

Yes, Hasbro's Dranzer MS moves WAY faster, and is much harder to control due to the flat part of the tip being much wider.
I'm not sure about the sharp tip though, I think they're similar in size.
oh okay thanks Smile
I know this a silly question, but is there a way to get MFBs to spark in battle? I was thinking of spraying them with a bit of Butane or finding some special kind of tape. I don't own a Beyblade yet so I can't experiment =(
Not only would that not make them spark, that is absolutely ridiculous on so many levels.
Physically, mentally, socially, scientifically, just.. A terrible idea.
If you want a beyblade that sparks, get one from the plastic series that was intended to spark.
And seriously, for your own safety and for the safety of the people around you.
Please avoid using Butane, it is a highly flammable and dangerous substance.
Ok, so what special part does the Spark Knight beyblade have that makes it spark? I tried searching and can't find any info on that.
I do not think Spark Knight was meant to actually Spark. I could be wrong though, I don't know much about plastics
Hasbro's Spark Knight's is not a true sparking beyblade. It's missing the pieces of flint and sandpaper that make it spark.

vv- Whoops, thanks Brad. I've only ever seen the Hasbro Spark Knight, and figured that it was just a name.
The Takara Spark Knight actually does spark.
It does? Wow doubt i could find tht.
So was it some kind of tape? Powder? I'd like to replicate this on a MFB
(Feb. 04, 2010  1:45 AM)SonicDaMan Wrote: So was it some kind of tape? Powder? I'd like to replicate this on a MFB

read crimson's post
(Feb. 04, 2010  1:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: read crimson's post

Err... ya, I read that already XD

I'm asking if was tape like a sticker, or a powdered form thats glued to the plastic.