Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Does anyone know that how canI buy this Earth Virgo?http://shop.sonokong.co.kr/goods/goods_d...p?seq=1852
(Feb. 10, 2010  12:38 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Does anyone know that how canI buy this Earth Virgo?http://shop.sonokong.co.kr/goods/goods_d...p?seq=1852
There are some on eBay, however you could probably order directly from Sonokong depending where you live.
(Feb. 10, 2010  12:38 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Does anyone know that how canI buy this Earth Virgo?http://shop.sonokong.co.kr/goods/goods_d...p?seq=1852

theflightyellz found this page on eBay.
(Feb. 09, 2010  6:15 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I love you Sonokong
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...3caa08b34c
What is the difference between Burning Kerberous and Burning Kerberous Special?
The colour is only the difference. The special ones colour is black.
Just wondering what a good defensive type beyblade to use against L Drago and Storm Pegasis.
Anybody got a suggestion?
try asking in "Biuld me a combo" mite get better luck.
(Feb. 11, 2010  9:56 PM)Strega Wrote: try asking in "Biuld me a combo" mite get better luck.

No that would be the wrong section. Libra C145WB would be best. Earth Aquila C145WB would be another option. However it's not nearly as successful.
(Feb. 11, 2010  10:25 PM)Benkei Wrote: No that would be the wrong section. Libra C145WB would be best. Earth Aquila C145WB would be another option. However it's not nearly as successful.

Don't forget a Metal Face is also a good thing to add if you are able to get one Wink
Does anyone know Aries (pre-HWS) or Sagittario (pre-HWS) have more attack ability ?
Pretty sure Sagittario has a greater attack power. However not a lot of people have Aries to test out.
(Jan. 13, 2010  4:43 AM)tyson_gejet Wrote: how much will blades cost in canada?

i heard they was between 8 and 11 bucks
Is there going to be age limits on beyblade tournaments in the US/Canada or japan?
WBO tournaments no.

Official Hasbro ones probably do have an age limit. I would be shocked if they didn't
question: MFB is comin out next month rite sooo, which ones is comin out.....HWS, MFB or both???
(Feb. 13, 2010  1:59 AM)blacklightning Wrote: question: MFB is comin out next month rite sooo, which ones is comin out.....HWS, MFB or both???
Read the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic ...
i dont know what HWS is but im pretty sure that when it comes out they are gonna start with only MFB
Ok when does the WBO have tournaments and where? cause i'm in the boat like other players . i was little when he original beyblades came out but now am "too old"by hasbro standards to be in a tournament
(Feb. 13, 2010  2:09 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: i dont know what HWS is but im pretty sure that when it comes out they are gonna start with only MFB

HWS = Hybrid Wheel System
Well the WBO is run by regular folks so everything is fan run. We take it upon ourselves to run tournaments. Occasionally the staff will host/help host tournies in their home city, but everything is fan run here.
awesome we should have tournament in each US coast right b4 the america release of MFB
(Feb. 13, 2010  2:12 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Ok when does the WBO have tournaments and where? cause i'm in the boat like other players . i was little when he original beyblades came out but now am "too old"by hasbro standards to be in a tournament

just like you i was little when beyblade started. 5 years ago when the series ended i was 9. and now im about to turn 14 in august. (yes i know compared to most of you im still pretty little) but if you are about my age then i think you are still the right age to be entering the official beyblade tournaments when they fire back up again
Will MFB's be out in America by the time the next War Room takes place?
(Feb. 13, 2010  2:38 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: just like you i was little when beyblade started. 5 years ago when the series ended i was 9. and now im about to turn 14 in august. (yes i know compared to most of you im still pretty little) but if you are about my age then i think you are still the right age to be entering the official beyblade tournaments when they fire back up again

well i'm 18 years old now so i doubt i can enter a official tournament [also by little i ment i was in 5th grade when i started]