Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 14, 2010  9:50 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: im wondering is burn phoenix balance

It is a Stamina Beyblade.
does anybody know if the Sono Kong released of Earth Virgo is exactly the same as the tony takara release
cause this has got me worried

(Feb. 10, 2010  2:01 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: it seems that the clear wheel of the sono kong 1 is s different colour so 4 ppl like me who hav e. virgo from the takara tomy boosters there still is a bit of individualality 2 it, also it means that if gb145 is a really useful part after more testing then ppl wont hav 2 pay through the nose 2 get the part
No one has their SonoKong Earth Virgo GB145BS yet, unfortunately.
in beyblade g-revolution episode 17. how come Daichi wins the first match where Mathildas blade disintegrate?
This thread is meant for asking questions about the game itself, not the anime or manga.
Has anyone ever modded a launcher to make a beyblade spin at higher RPMs?
how was Roller Defenser's AR used in 1st generation zombies?
(Feb. 15, 2010  12:22 AM)SonicDaMan Wrote: Has anyone ever modded a launcher to make a beyblade spin at higher RPMs?
People have made makeshift launchers using pieces of electronics, or components from things like lego sets with moving parts.
All of these are illegal for WBO (and without a doubt official) tournament play.
My Aunt got me Beyblades for my birthday, and she got me a HMS blade (From Hasbro). It's actually my first HMS blade, and I can't figure it out. It's MA-20 Thunder Serpent. (I think I have the launcher down, but thank you if you want to help me with that.
Follow the instructions on the box.
What do you exactly need help with? Putting it together?
Ok i read someone on the forums that the MFB random beyblades are not aloud in WBO tournaments, with the hasbro releasing wind quario and clay areis, which were both previously only obtainable through the random packs, will those two blades be aloud in WBO tournaments now?
(Feb. 15, 2010  5:18 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Ok i read someone on the forums that the MFB random beyblades are not aloud in WBO tournaments, with the hasbro releasing wind quario and clay areis, which were both previously only obtainable through the random packs, will those two blades be aloud in WBO tournaments now?
What is not allowed in our tournaments is the Light Wheel Beyblades. Wind and Clay are both Light Wheels. However, Hasbro is releasing both Beyblades with Metal Wheels, as Storm Aquario and Rock Aries.

As long as you use Metal Wheels, you are fine. You would not win a single match if you used a Light Wheel anyway. Unless Storm Pegasis constantly killed itself, of course ...
(Feb. 15, 2010  5:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What is not allowed in our tournaments is the Light Wheel Beyblades. Wind and Clay are both Light Wheels. However, Hasbro is releasing both Beyblades with Metal Wheels, as Storm Aquario and Rock Aries.

As long as you use Metal Wheels, you are fine. You would not win a single match if you used a Light Wheel anyway. Unless Storm Pegasis constantly killed itself, of course ...

are you sure you didn't mean to say clay cause in this picture http://lh4.ggpht.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/S3gQ0X...5B6%5D.jpg

it looks like clay aries, and rock aries was in the re-shuffle sets so he's aleardy aloud in WBO tournaments i believe
(Feb. 15, 2010  5:34 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: are you sure you didn't mean to say clay cause in this picture http://lh4.ggpht.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/S3gQ0X...5B6%5D.jpg

it looks like clay aries, and rock aries was in the re-shuffle sets so he's aleardy aloud in WBO tournaments i believe
Does that picture not say "ROCK ARIES" ?

Basically, the Wind, Heat, Clay and Mad Light Wheels are not allowed in tournaments.

Also, I just noticed that "Storm Pegasis" is written in Japanese just before "STORM PEGASIS" on the package ... So many people will ask us what that means, damn.
(Feb. 15, 2010  5:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Does that picture not say "ROCK ARIES" ?

Basically, the Wind, Heat, Clay and Mad Light Wheels are not allowed in tournaments.

Also, I just noticed that "Storm Pegasis" is written in Japanese just before "STORM PEGASIS" on the package ... So many people will ask us what that means, damn.

ok in the picture form before is the wheel red of blue because if its red

[Image: 150px-ClayAries.jpg]

then its clay

or if its blue

[img] http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/es-toys/cabinet/img_c26/4904810355526_500.jpg[/img]
then its rock

i have looked at the rows of beyblades there also and i can see the red aries.

So either 1 i'm colored blind (XD i'm not )
or hasbro messed up the name package on the red aries
(Feb. 15, 2010  5:50 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: ok in the picture form before is the wheel red of blue because if its red

[Image: 150px-ClayAries.jpg]

then its clay

or if its blue

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GC7Ha_xA5QI/Sw...DefSta.jpg

then its rock

i have looked at the rows of beyblades there also and i can see the red aries.

So either 1 i'm colored blind (XD i'm not )
or hasbro messed up the name package on the red aries
Hm, I think we all more or less know that Hasbro will not release Light Wheels anyway. The colour of the Clear Wheel is not important, unless you really want to differentiate the Japanese blades from BB-45 and BB-57.
Are Hasbro Blades supposed to be bigger or smaller than the Japanese blades? And will imports be allowed for competitive American play?
(Feb. 15, 2010  5:55 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Are Hasbro Blades supposed to be bigger or smaller than the Japanese blades? And will imports be allowed for competitive American play?

as far as it looks the hasbro blades for the most part are the same exact beys when compared to the japaense ones. They may let japaense blades in for american tournaments but probably not japaense only blades such as the pre-HWS
(Feb. 15, 2010  5:55 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Are Hasbro Blades supposed to be bigger or smaller than the Japanese blades? And will imports be allowed for competitive American play?
As far as we know the size will be the same, besides the Electronic ones perhaps.

At tournaments that the World Beyblade Organization sanctioned, there is no reason imported Beyblades that are not fake or illegal would not be accepted. At Hasbro tournaments however, I do not know how they used to deal with the situation.
Thanks! Hoping that Hasbro allows them.
(Feb. 15, 2010  5:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As far as we know the size will be the same, besides the Electronic ones perhaps.

At tournaments that the World Beyblade Organization sanctioned, there is no reason imported Beyblades that are not fake or illegal would not be accepted. At Hasbro tournaments however, I do not know how they used to deal with the situation.

I think hasbro probably couldn't tell the difference between there blades and the japaense blades. With a few exceptions of course such as the rock aeries being a different color, or a beyblade that hasbro never released.

So you could probably enter in with a japaense blade but you have to make sure the english counter part looks the same
At the single tournament I visited, you were asked to deconstruct your blade, and on the majority of parts there would be a "Hasbro" or "BBA" stamp on the mold.
Provided the blade has these, they would let you use them, yet they made a good few allowances while I was there. The metal masters series didn't seem to have Hasbro on the underside of the attack rings, I had to show the boxes to them so they'd let me use them.
Both can be seen here
[Image: stamps.png]
if you have 5000 beypoints and you take the battery's out of your beypointer and put them back in there 2 days later will you still have your beypoints or will it be reset back to 1000 just wandering for when i get a beypointer
(Feb. 16, 2010  1:19 AM)stormpegasus Wrote: if you have 5000 beypoints and you take the battery's out of your beypointer and put them back in there 2 days later will you still have your beypoints or will it be reset back to 1000 just wandering for when i get a beypointer
I would guess that they are lost, perhaps ... Why would you remove the batteries and replace them anyway ?