Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Actually, my RDF wore down extremely quick. As long as you try to maintain it and not overuse it, then it should stay fine.
What are some rare hasbro mfb beys and is bakushin susanow 90wf one of them?
the only rare hasbro MFB is Mercury Anubis which can only be obtained by participating in a toy's-r us tournament in canada.
(Sep. 29, 2013  8:22 PM)Lazer Wrote: the only rare hasbro MFB is Mercury Anubis which can only be obtained by participating in a toy's-r us tournament in canada.

Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus is also rare, you get it by redeeming some number of online codes (I think 5?) on their website, but the offer has expired.
oh I though he ment metal fury... if he's talking about MFB then theres lot's of other ones probally and know Bakushin Susanow isn't a rare Tired
Is Bahamdia any good? I see in the zero g top tier list it's utilised in an attack combo with Ifraid, but how does it perform in general? Recoil, smash attack, weight, balance, etc.
(Sep. 30, 2013  4:53 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: Is Bahamdia any good? I see in the zero g top tier list it's utilised in an attack combo with Ifraid, but how does it perform in general? Recoil, smash attack, weight, balance, etc.

Bahamdia seems to only work well with Ifraid, and possibly Gargole? Its Smash is indeed very powerful, hence why it's up on that list. But the one significant problem it has is its consistency with its knockouts, only being able to win about half of the batch of tests (if it were out of 20). The Synchrom'd weight in general prevents harsh recoil, like with any other.
I've also seen use with it with Dragooon. I personally don't like it with Dragooon, but some members do.
what purpose does this item have?: http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-BY34225...BB-79.html i found it randomly searching beyblade selling websites, and i have no clue what it is or what it's purpose is.
I've heard of them before, they have something to do with the launcher I think it's kinda like a grip
okay hi, it's me again, have a question about a bey on amazon. i'm thinking of buying a Takaratomy Death Quetzalcoatl and a regular Takaratomy Hell Kerbecs. i found some on amazon, and the pics are correct, but the price seems to be off on the Death Quetzalcoatl. it was on sale from $15.99 down to $8.99 is this right, or is there a chance it's fake? cause i don't know if that happens on amazon, but i wanna be sure it's right before i do anything.

edit: k k ty dragon king.
I order amazon a lot and that is correct

(Sep. 30, 2013  4:27 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I order from amazon a lot and that is correct
how an you decipher wich mould of BD you have?
I think you launch if and see how long it spins
ello again, sorry for so many questions but i seem to keep finding things that require them. XD so anyways, i was looking at accessories in amazon and i found this: http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Fusion-Pe...+Face+Bolt

is this real? and if so, would they be legal in an official battle?
no those are fake and illegal to play in a tournament. The only metal face bolts that are legal are made by takara tomy.
No they are fakes, I would not buy them
meant to ask this question a long time ago, but i just remembered it recently when i was looking at launchers: what launcher is this? it came with my basalt horogium that i got shipped from japan, but i have no clue what kind of launcher it is, or if it would be legal:

these are the images of the launcher and it's ripcord:
edit and answer: k k thank you.
That's called a light launcher 2 and it is legal
(Sep. 30, 2013  9:48 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  4:53 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: Is Bahamdia any good? I see in the zero g top tier list it's utilised in an attack combo with Ifraid, but how does it perform in general? Recoil, smash attack, weight, balance, etc.

Bahamdia seems to only work well with Ifraid, and possibly Gargole? Its Smash is indeed very powerful, hence why it's up on that list. But the one significant problem it has is its consistency with its knockouts, only being able to win about half of the batch of tests (if it were out of 20). The Synchrom'd weight in general prevents harsh recoil, like with any other.

What about a bahamdia reviser combo? Wouldn't reviser lower recoil?
It will lower the CCPs too.
(Oct. 01, 2013  1:01 AM)Stewart11 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  9:48 AM)Cannon Wrote:

What about a bahamdia reviser combo? Wouldn't reviser lower recoil?

Reviser is more of a wheel for Defense and Stamina (Spin Steal, too) Combos; such as Reviser Reviser E230 RB or Reviser Dragoon SA165 EWD.

It may work, but plenty of testing would need to be done.
Aren't you forgetting reviser dragoon b d
(Oct. 01, 2013  1:05 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Aren't you forgetting reviser dragoon b d

I just gave 2 examples of top-tier Reviser combos.

Hence the phrase:

"Such as"

Tongue_out

That being said, there are plenty more good Reviser combos.
Thing is, I hate dragooon. I want a combo utilising bahamdia.