Ask a question, get an answer! #2

He was acting weird, saying that he could tell if combos were good without testing and other things. I think he also was giving questionable pm's IIRC.
Ok so here I was fixing my 4th Beylauncher by turning the knob on the gear about 12-15 times inside the Beylauncher R and then I started to here a squealing sound. What does this mean? If anybody can help me, it would me nice.
(Oct. 02, 2013  7:07 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: He was acting weird, saying that he could tell if combos were good without testing and other things. I think he also was giving questionable pm's IIRC.
Guess this explain all.
(Jun. 16, 2013  1:47 AM)Ultra Wrote: Don't feel bad (yes I do have a mental illness btw. Three of them).
Thank you tho!

(Oct. 02, 2013  7:15 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Ok so here I was fixing my 4th Beylauncher by turning the knob on the gear about 12-15 times inside the Beylauncher R and then I started to here a squealing sound. What does this mean? If anybody can help me, it would me nice.
Probably your turning it too many times in general the knob is supposed to be turned 8-9 times.
@Stars Even if I turn the knob 3 times now it is still making that sound.....
(Oct. 02, 2013  7:22 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: @Stars Even if I turn the knob 3 times now it is still making that sound.....
I think you going have to fix the spring inside..check a video on AkiraDaddy channel. He have videos on how to repair the spring issue. L, R or L/R doesn't really matters same idea.
Are there different molds in Phantom being manufactured now which has a big difference on the stamina or is it just the same?
(Oct. 02, 2013  9:57 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Are there different molds in Phantom being manufactured now which has a big difference on the stamina or is it just the same?
Yes, Hasbro Phantom's parts are fused into one piece, stuck in its default mode.It increase in weight is offset by the hollowed underside of Metal Fury Phantom, which removes about ten grams from the wheel's total weight, a trait it shares with other Metal Fury Metal Wheels. This, combined with the reduced Flywheel Effect from the PC Core being made of metal, This makes Phantom no better than Earth and Burn, which are completely outclassed.

This makes TAKARA-TOMY'S mold much better for stamina.

You should look on Beywiki before you post it's on there you can read more here: Phantom Orion B: D
Hasbro released a 4D Phantom Orion Tired

The Phantom from TT seems to have better B;D's in terms of stamina though, so TT's would probably be best.
No I mean modes in TT Phantom. Are there any molds in them which has a significant difference in stamina?
I have lots of trouble with the sliding shoot,all my worn performance tips can only do it for a second then they start to circle the stadium,any advice?
(Oct. 02, 2013  1:22 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: No I mean modes in TT Phantom. Are there any molds in them which has a significant difference in stamina?

Stamina mode is better than attack
If they're plastic then no doubt that they'll do that. But, I would recommend you to get a new RF as they are generally easier to control.
Is armor230 better than the regular 230
(Oct. 02, 2013  4:08 PM)madness Wrote: Is armor230 better than the regular 230

Nope, A230 has too much recoil. You can tell straight from its design, haha.
what about f230 is it better than 230, also does f230 have friction when it is free spinning
Im pretty sure f230 is better than 230
(Oct. 02, 2013  7:00 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Im pretty sure f230 is better than 230

does it cause any friction when it is free spinning?
It does but not as much as non free spinning beys
does uw145(evil befall's spin track) make much of a difference in the performance of a bey when you change modes
It makes a difference it the other bey hits the track
(Oct. 02, 2013  7:16 PM)madness Wrote: does uw145(evil befall's spin track) make much of a difference in the performance of a bey when you change modes

Not really? well kinda i guess? when you put it in defense mode it blocks attacks from underneath the fusion wheel
You should really consult the Beywiki article on Killer Beafowl UW145EWD :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...l_UW145EWD
is it legal too put something such as a AA batterie in the compartment where you store parts on the 3-Segment Grip?
I'm pretty sure yes, also what mode does diablo have the most recoil in?
Ultimate Balance Mode qich is uselesss...