Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 02, 2013  10:12 PM)Lazer Wrote: Ultimate Balance Mode qich is uselesss...

ooooohhh okay.
(Oct. 01, 2013  2:12 PM)pegasis rulz Wrote: I was wondering what's better Duo or Phantom for stamina?

IIRC, phantom actually gets better solo spin times on most combos than duo, but there's still those other factors Ingulit stated, so it's hard to say, but both are great really.
(Oct. 02, 2013  10:03 PM)Lazer Wrote: is it legal too put something such as a AA batterie in the compartment where you store parts on the 3-Segment Grip?

I just want to officially confirm : yes, it is legal, and it is apparently even hinted at in the instruction sheet for one of the Launcher Grips or one of its accessories.
ok thaks @AZL and Kai-V Smile I'm glad it is the batterie really helps keep the launcher steady Smile
(Oct. 02, 2013  7:00 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Im pretty sure f230 is better than 230

You need to start posting some valid reasons next time .. And only post if you actually know the answer.

F230 and 230 have their own uses in different aspects: Stamina, Tornado Stalling, etc., so it is difficult to answer that question not knowing what you want to get out of it.
Is there a amazon topic and if there is none may I make one?
(Oct. 03, 2013  4:12 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Is there a amazon topic and if there is none may I make one?

Look in the Bey Marketplace forum and see for yourself ... We also have a great feature called a search engine :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php
Why was Phantom not included for the top tier when it did so good against Basalt compared to Variares in the tests for Attack? Was it because Phantom does good only against Basalt or what?
no because by the time the list was updated Flash and Diablo were released and it didn't have enough time to be popular so when the list was updated it had already been outclasssed for attack....
Does synchrom outclass mfb fusion wheels like Duo,Phantom,and Diablo?
Yes sychromes outclass most mfbs
Em... Synchroms definitely do not outclass Duo. Not even for defense. :\

Diablo is still top-tier material, but IMO Girago does its job quite a bit better.

As for Phantom, well, NOTHING can out-class Phantom for tornado stall stamina. If any synchrom out-classes Phantom for conventional stamina purposes, then it would be genbull, but only because of its weight and defensive qualities. Phantom has unbelievable pure stamina, but its recoil (which Genbull doesn't have nearly as much of) can be a problem.
(Oct. 03, 2013  8:04 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Em... Synchroms definitely do not outclass Duo. Not even for defense. :\

Diablo is still top-tier material, but IMO Girago does its job quite a bit better.

As for Phantom, well, NOTHING can out-class Phantom for tornado stall stamina. If any synchrom out-classes Phantom for conventional stamina purposes, then it would be genbull, but only because of its weight and defensive qualities. Phantom has unbelievable pure stamina, but its recoil (which Genbull doesn't have nearly as much of) can be a problem.

so a combo like revizer dragooon BSmile wont outclass duo or phantom
That's not a good comparison... Revizer Dragooon is a spin stealer.
Yes... exactly.

Synchroms outclass everything for left-rotation spin equalization, but Duo actually does better as a spin equalizer in a right-spin combo than any synchrom could do. Smile
however Death is best for Anti-Spin Steal due to it's grinding ability and the fact that spin steal barelly affects it
I know reviser reviser outclasses basalt ( it's the ugly truth)
Basalt is great I love it, but it's old now. I don't think people should support it at all.
I have a question, why haven't any beys been released since Bahamdia and Pegasus in December?
(Oct. 04, 2013  12:28 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: I have a question, why haven't any beys been released since Bahamdia and Pegasus in December?

Because, currently, TAKARA-TOMY haven't been producing any Beyblades, as they are not sure whether or not they are continuing Beyblade for now.

However, the good news is, is that Hasbro will be making some un-released Shogun Steel Beys Smile
Actually, Takara Tomy has recently been active. They're making Samurai Pegasis Brave Ver.
(Oct. 04, 2013  12:28 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: I have a question, why haven't any beys been released since Bahamdia and Pegasus in December?

Stewart11, this is the thread you need to check for all your Beyblade news right now :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...he-factory
Does synchrom currently dominate the meta-game?
(Oct. 04, 2013  11:46 PM)madness Wrote: Does synchrom currently dominate the meta-game?
Pretty much however there are still many 4D MWs.
You could say that yes, but there are still great MFB's that work just as good. Such as,
-Duo
-Phantom
-Diablo
-Flash
-Sythe
-Death