Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What would be better for a defense type:230 WD or 230 and a new CS?Chocked_2
230 CS, assuming the CS you own isn't aggressive.
(May. 30, 2012  10:49 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: 230 CS, assuming the CS you own isn't aggressive.

CS is better at taking hits than WD in every possible condition.
What if you used your R2F so heavily that the actual "spikes" began to smoothen out...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfGLFFooxNA7PMMSzWNyE...q608qoJcyQ]

Would that be illegal to use?

I mean, not wear out to the point that it looks like an RF...but just the spikes have lost their form and appear like stubs.
(May. 31, 2012  1:08 AM)Vortex-S Wrote: What if you used your R2F so heavily that the actual "spikes" began to smoothen out...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfGLFFooxNA7PMMSzWNyE...q608qoJcyQ]

Would that be illegal to use?

I mean, not wear out to the point that it looks like an RF...but just the spikes have lost their form and appear like stubs.

From what I can tell, it looks fine.
(May. 31, 2012  1:11 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote:
From what I can tell, it looks fine.

Umm...I was just giving the picture to make sure people knew what I meant by "spikes".
Speechless

Post an actual picture of the part, then. It's easiest to identify wear that way as opposed to the alternative of barraging you with questions on specific details.
(May. 31, 2012  1:21 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: Post an actual picture of the part, then. It's easiest to identify wear that way as opposed to the alternative of barraging you with questions on specific details.

It was just a hypothetical question,brr.

Oh! Well, we would probably say that it would be legal, since I have a R2F that had stubs instead of spikes, and it was legal to use....
R2F's spikes will become rounded within 5-10 launches.

It is obviously not illegal in this state. The part is completely legal until it stops behaving aggressively.
If the spikes are not there at all though, it is not an R²F anymore ...
(May. 31, 2012  3:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If the spikes are not there at all though, it is not an R²F anymore ...

WARNING: Stupid question incoming...

So...if hypothetically ...you were able to wear down the R2F until the spikes became completely gone...would that be considered an RF or neither of the two?

Uncertain
Probably an illegal Bottom.
(May. 31, 2012  3:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If the spikes are not there at all though, it is not an R²F anymore ...

and unless you've been spinning it on a fan motor into sandpaper sideways, this will not happen before it stops being aggressive.
(May. 30, 2012  9:58 PM)Hazel Wrote: Cancer is undisputably the best CW for it, and failing that, Aquario.

Actually, apparently Cygnus also out-performs aquario. Aquario seems to do really, really poorly on phantom for some reason (1:30-2 mins less solo spin than Cancer, from a few people's tests).
How do i remove the sticky substance on a facebolt
What does that mean?
Do you mean to ask as to how to clean the Face Bolt after removing the sticker?
If that is what you are asking, then I usually just rub it thoroughly with a rough, wet cloth.

There might be better, and more reliable methods, but this is the one I know (and put to use with much success). Smile
Ok thanks
and BTW does anybody know how to strip the paint from an MW
(May. 31, 2012  9:19 AM)NaLi Wrote: Ok thanks
and BTW does anybody know how to strip the paint from an MW

With paint remover or any acetone-based solution.
Best way to remove glue after taking a sticker off any plastic or metal surface is to use an alcohol wipe that you can buy from a pharmacy.

Cleaner, faster and easier than a wet cloth, and often with better results on larger surfaces (although that's not usually going to be applicable for beyblades). They're also the best way to clean grease off your hands after eating KFC.
What are the best CWs I can use to replace Aquario in (certain) Stamina combos? It is Cancer/Cygnus?
What about Defense combos? Should I just use Kerbecs?
(May. 31, 2012  1:23 PM)obliviondoll Wrote: Cleaner, faster and easier than a wet cloth, and often with better results on larger surfaces (although that's not usually going to be applicable for beyblades). They're also the best way to clean grease off your hands after eating KFC.

Alternatively, go to KFC, order fries, clean your facebolt with the free wipes and leave with greasy hands.
(May. 31, 2012  2:15 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Alternatively, go to KFC, order fries, clean your facebolt with the free wipes and leave with greasy hands.

In New Zealand, the "free wipes" at KFC are dry paper towels. Not ideal for cleaning greasy hands OR sticky beys. If they actually offer something useful elsewhere in the world, that's probably a good plan.
They give the proper alchohol wipes in england but only one tiny one per order, hence why you can't wipe both hands and bey.
Now if only they'd serve chips (not to be confused with "crisps") instead of fries, I'd be happy to eat there.