Ask a question, get an answer! #2

does anyone know what mode i should be useing phantom in on my combo phantom bull ad145 wd
Look in the Competitive Combos List.
(May. 28, 2012  1:08 PM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Look in the Competitive Combos List.
I already checked there it dident tell me what mode to use

Stamina Mode, Attack Mode suffers from too much recoil. I think that was kinda obvious.
(May. 28, 2012  1:07 PM)geetster99 Wrote: does anyone know what mode i should be useing phantom in on my combo phantom bull ad145 wd

Attack mode: since from what I've learnt is that the teeth gap on phantom speeds up with it hits energy rings and phantom has more defence in attack mode frim above
Uh, lolwut? Read the post above you.
(May. 28, 2012  12:35 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: Do rev up launchers still breaks after modifying them same as akiras daddy do on youtube
If yes which part breaks

Modifying them like that makes them entirely illegal, so we cannot advise or inform you beyond this point.
Oh sorry
I know but still it is the only way we can secure rev ups
Atleast I can use it for practice
I want to know why b:d is not in the top tier stamina combo list
B: D is not top tier because it is one of the worst possible parts for handling small hits, which it cannot do properly.
Which is better overall ,Spiral Capricorn 90 MF or Ultimate Meteo L-drago absorb 105 LRF?
(May. 28, 2012  10:35 PM)Gravity Brave Wrote: Which is better overall ,Spiral Capricorn 90 MF or Ultimate Meteo L-drago absorb 105 LRF?

Spiral Capricorn. I had to make the same decision a while ago
(May. 28, 2012  10:58 PM)Dark Hole Wrote:
(May. 28, 2012  10:35 PM)Gravity Brave Wrote: Which is better overall ,Spiral Capricorn 90 MF or Ultimate Meteo L-drago absorb 105 LRF?

Spiral Capricorn. I had to make the same decision a while ago

MLD Absorb and LRF are both extremely good parts, while MF is a niche part...
They're totally different, but Spiral Capricorn has been outclassed many times as an attack bey. And there is no outclassing Meteo L-Drago but get rid of the LRF if you're going to use it for a spin stealer. to summarize you should own a Meteo L-Drago to have a high class spin stealer. If you don't own a Spiral no big deal.
Meteo ultimate absorb is good but from what I've learnt, is that the ultimate Meteo wheels seem to act deverent then to the normal Meteo.
What are the current zero-g beys that have been released?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page

Under the Upcoming Releases page(which has not been updated), everything starting at BBG-01 to the current date.
Hi
what should be the best launcher, that gives to bey more power, energy, speed etc?

Light Launcher 2
http://img.alibaba.com/img/pb/168/760/35...68_504.jpg

String Launcher
http://www.hasbro.com/common/productimag...288D64.jpg

Ripcord Launcher
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll265...uncher.jpg

And with or without launcher grip?

Thanks
Without any debate, the Beylauncher or "String Launcher".

Whether you use a Launcher Grip is totally up to you, but people generally find it more comfortable.
But do the string launcher "breaks" (the string) easily?
Times ago I had some fake string launchers but the string breaks very soon.
(Now I just bought an Hasbro one...)
(May. 29, 2012  12:58 PM)sammmurai Wrote: But do the string launcher "breaks" (the string) easily?
Times ago I had some fake string launchers but the string breaks very soon.
(Now I just bought an Hasbro one...)

The Hasbro one should definitely last a while. You often get more power by releasing the handle after you have pulled it though, so you might want to get a Beylauncher Suspension or a Rubber Grip to decrease the impact.
Rubbers are still mandatory for anyone looking to preserve their Beylauncher/String Launchers even with the heavily reinforced Hasbro mold.

The suspension is massive overkill, though.
Will the upcoming hasbro metal fury tops be legal for wbba play

If yes they will surely gonna make a impact on current meta game due to their heavy weight
I've tried everything and I still can't get the paint off of my Lightning Force stadium so I can do some tests on beyblades. Is there another way to get the paint off (ran out of paint thinner) Pinching_eyes_2

Rubbing alchohol works fine for me. What did you try?
i have just ordered a death quelzalcoatl will the tip run out fast and how long will it last??