Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 27, 2012  3:40 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: What beyblades should I buy that is not 4D, not L-drago/Perseus and is the best combo with RF? And please provide a combo with it. Thanks!

Your questions belong first in the Purchase Consultation topic, and, later, in the "Build me a combo!" thread.
(May. 26, 2012  2:00 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  7:37 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I have another question: Why is GB145 preferred on Beat over H145? I know GB145 puts extra weight in the "right places," but shouldn't weight on Beat be concentrated on the wings rather than the protrusions?

In the same vein, if GB145 is better, wouldn't Saggitario I be a better clear wheel than Lynx for its weight distribution?

I'm just posing this again to make sure it's addressed

(May. 25, 2012  9:12 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  7:37 PM)Ingulit Wrote: My question about scales

Try purchase consultation.

Will do, thank you.

(May. 25, 2012  11:37 PM)Dark Hole Wrote: It use to be faster... Plus it doesn't effect me cause I already have glasses

Thank god for adblock, I couldn't stand your signature tbh

Well you didn't have to be so rude
Eh, a little off-topic but.

Your signature is really flashy. Maybe it doesn't hurt your eyes, but it might be an eyesore to others.
I'm not sure how to explain this but, my Rev-Up Launcher, is defective or something. When I'm trying to launch a Beyblade, it usually shoots off to somewhere (The beyblade), the inside gears and what-not are all perfectly fine, and have no broken or anything. I don't even know what's wrong with it.

EDIT:
Dark-Hole
I'm trying to post something here, and the flashing is annoying.. But yes, this is off-topic.
(Before Fantomu posted)
Maybe you're pulling the string too hard or fast, that happens to me too. Try pulling it softer and slower, maybe?
(May. 27, 2012  3:08 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Maybe you're pulling the string too hard or fast, that happens to me too. Try pulling it softer and slower, maybe?

Weak or strong, fast or slow, it will most-likely happen. This is really annoying, becuase I paid around $18 for it (Australian prices are ridiculous) , and tried modifying it; by changing gears with my broken Rev-Up etc, but they still end up the same.
(May. 27, 2012  3:06 PM)Cannon Wrote: I'm not sure how to explain this but, my Rev-Up Launcher, is defective or something. When I'm trying to launch a Beyblade, it usually shoots off to somewhere (The beyblade), the inside gears and what-not are all perfectly fine, and have no broken or anything. I don't even know what's wrong with it.

When my Rev-up sorta did something like this I thought I was pulling the string just to hard, I have yet to know, but just pull a little softer.

Edit, Ninja'd
I'm only pulling like a quarter strength of what AkirasDaddy is pulling.

When pulling softer, I can feel something sort of cracking sound half-way or something, but there's nothing when I open it.
$18? Aha, I paid $15 for mine and it's still hasn't failed on me yet, and I had it for around 7-8 months. It most likely is defective. Did you destroy the box? You might be able to get a new one if you didn't destroy it.
(May. 27, 2012  3:16 PM)Fantomu Wrote: $18? Aha, I paid $15 for mine and it's still hasn't failed on me yet, and I had it for around 7-8 months. It most likely is defective. Did you destroy the box? You might be able to get a new one if you didn't destroy it.

I chucked it away the first time I opened it, aha. I thinko.

I don't think the place will know anything about it .. if it's defective or not, aha.
Guys, I'm going to go ahead and say this publically: if your signature has the deliberate intention of aggravating others, and/or is constantly flashing bright colors and generally disruptive to look at, I will remove it.

You do not get the freedom to give other people headaches just because it doesn't bother you.
In the combo section, why do they call it leviser leviser? Isn't it guardian leviser? And, I thought you couldn't put 2 same parts together?
It's called Revizer, first of all. Second... you should really read up about Zero-G.
(May. 27, 2012  3:20 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(May. 27, 2012  3:16 PM)Fantomu Wrote: $18? Aha, I paid $15 for mine and it's still hasn't failed on me yet, and I had it for around 7-8 months. It most likely is defective. Did you destroy the box? You might be able to get a new one if you didn't destroy it.

I chucked it away the first time I opened it, aha. I thinko.

I don't think the place will know anything about it .. if it's defective or not, aha.

Dude if you wanna get cheap revs go to Big W. anyway, the answer to your question is that the brake gear has snapped, happened to me a few times
Is there a thread on the various launching techniques and terms? The wiki has a few things, but isn't entirely comprehensive. For example, I've seen the post "Bank it deeper than the deepest oceans," and to be completely honest, I do not know what that means (deep banking).
Given that I am the one that tends to use the hyperbole for deep banking, I can explain at least that much.

When you bank, you are launching at an angle appropriated to the curviture of the Stadium. "Deep Banking" is when you bank at an angle at which the edge of the Beyblade is even closer to the Stadium Floor when you hit that curve.

Deep Banking is ill advised in many cases, but on customs like MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF(the one you saw me say that about), it maximizes the attack potential of the Metal Wheel in a way no other launch can.

To put it more basically, since that might still be unclear, your typical banked shot(depending on where you make contact with the Stadium) will be intended to be about a 70-75 degree angle. Deep Banking can be anywhere from 45-60, depending on the diameter of the metal wheel and what you're trying to do.
Would anyone know if this beyblade would be legal for WBO play? It's actually a recolored/customized Blitz, but I'm mostly looking at the gun metal Blitz wheel. The seller actually mentions that it cannot be used for competition, but I believe he means WBBA rules.
Are you sure it is not fake then no, it is illegal. If not it should be legal for play.
(May. 28, 2012  1:48 AM)zionson Wrote: Would anyone know if this beyblade would be legal for WBO play? It's actually a recolored/customized Blitz, but I'm mostly looking at the gun metal Blitz wheel. The seller actually mentions that it cannot be used for competition, but I believe he means WBBA rules.

Hm, the details of the design still seem cut enough ... Unless the person used a material or a method that they know changed the exterior of the Metal Wheel a lot so that performance would be different, then I think it is fine.
I just got a new RS but ive used it for some testing and i noticed that if banked it does a slow flower pattern. Can i still use it for tests/tournaments cause its still new, a little flat but new.
(May. 28, 2012  2:42 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I just got a new RS but ive used it for some testing and i noticed that if banked it does a slow flower pattern. Can i still use it for tests/tournaments cause its still new, a little flat but new.

The best way to determine that would be to post a photograph.
Wow, the stuff he has for sale certainly is pretty. If you buy that Blitz and find out it is legal from what Kai-V said, shoot me a PM, as I might look into a few of his pieces myself.

Are left-spin defenders working against Flash? In the Winning Combos thread, I'm seeing LDD/LDG BD145RDF all over the place, and in the post in the link below the guy whose name is an angry face (what should I call you without having to type alt-codes? lol) mentioned he uses a weak-launched left spin Gravity. If these beys are in the winning combos because they work against Flash, then my next question is what about left spin makes the combos work?

The post I mentioned above: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Gra...#pid963305

EDIT: Also, thank you very much for the answer about banking, especially for explaining it in such detail. You guys are awesome Grin
From experience, Flash, like all Attack types, has some difficulty with lefties. This is because since the beys are spinning in opposite directions, the attack points are moving slower relative to each other, or, if they are spinning at the same RPM, even not at all. This makes it generally difficult to get KOs on left-spin beys. That, plus using a very heavy left-spin (Guardian) on a defensive setup makes it very hard to KO.
Well I think against leftys top-their flash combos are bad, but low attack type flash is good
Do rev up launchers still breaks after modifying them same as akiras daddy do on youtube
If yes which part breaks