Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Well, sometimes it just acts like this until it hits the opponent, but some other times it acts like this until my bey is outspinned.
How much have you used your EWD? It sounds like the rotating tip in the middle may have either worn down or gotten stuck.
It's not stuck, I just checked... It's also still kind of sharp and I bought it yesterday, so I don't think I used it a lot already... Maybe a broken mould?
I cannot really imagine how it'd be broken if it still works, and is just more aggressive... are you banking it, or launching straight?
It simply means that your EWD is worn, but if you say that you bought it NIB only yesterday, then you probably have a bad mold. It happens from time to time.
If Left Flat can sway the Zero-G Attack Stadium in left-spin, can it still do so in right?
The swaying is due to the bey's weight and speed. It's not directly related to LF specifically. So in theory, yes it can.
Well, yeah true, but the last part's all that I really needed. Smile

Thanks!
This is not a question directly about Beyblades, but is very much about them: I've been doing some research into buying scales to test how heavy my parts are (namely my 4D parts, especially my Wing), but before I buy the one I'm looking at, is there a scale or a place to buy them that anyone here would recommend?
Is the sharp bit in EWD slightly rounder than the point on WD?
(May. 25, 2012  6:54 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Is the sharp bit in EWD slightly rounder than the point on WD?

On my two (one heavily used, one near mint), yes, the point seems flatter.
Does anyone know which ldrago energy ring is better for absorbing, Ldrago II or Ldrago Destroy?

(May. 25, 2012  7:29 PM)beybladereveiws Wrote: Does anyone know which ldrago energy ring is better for absorbing, Ldrago II or Ldrago Destroy?

LDrago II by a mile. It's covered in energy-splitting rubber compared to the tiny bit that pokes out on Destroy.
First of all L-Drago Destroy has no clear wheel and to answer your question any spin stealing combo with Meteo L-Drago II will be better for pure spin stealing, the leading combo for this as of now is Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD.
My question about scales still stands, but I have another question: Why is GB145 preferred on Beat over H145? I know GB145 puts extra weight in the "right places," but shouldn't weight on Beat be concentrated on the wings rather than the protrusions?

In the same vein, if GB145 is better, wouldn't Saggitario I be a better clear wheel than Lynx for its weight distribution?
What is the lightest tip? If there is a second lightest can you put that as well? Thanks in advance.
I think that Sharp/Spike is the lightest bottom but due to the very small variations of weight between all bottoms the amount of grip is far more important than weight.
Hole Flat is more than likely the lightest tip, at only 0.5g, while S is 0.6.
(May. 25, 2012  7:37 PM)Ingulit Wrote: My question about scales

Try purchase consultation.

(May. 25, 2012  4:23 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  3:20 PM)Dark Hole Wrote: Hazel What do I do with my lotto money then? I still have about 2K left

Pay for the eye surgery made necessary by your signature?

It use to be faster... Plus it doesn't effect me cause I already have glasses
(May. 25, 2012  7:37 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I have another question: Why is GB145 preferred on Beat over H145? I know GB145 puts extra weight in the "right places," but shouldn't weight on Beat be concentrated on the wings rather than the protrusions?

In the same vein, if GB145 is better, wouldn't Saggitario I be a better clear wheel than Lynx for its weight distribution?

I'm just posing this again to make sure it's addressed

(May. 25, 2012  9:12 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  7:37 PM)Ingulit Wrote: My question about scales

Try purchase consultation.

Will do, thank you.

(May. 25, 2012  11:37 PM)Dark Hole Wrote: It use to be faster... Plus it doesn't effect me cause I already have glasses

Thank god for adblock, I couldn't stand your signature tbh
Lynx fits Beat better, overall, and Eagle is the only other viable substitute - and it is still not as good, in my opinion.

GB145 puts weight into the contact points, which are not the wings, but the protrusions. Slinging weight into those will make any impact on to them more significant, make them less prone to being repelled due to being heavier at those points, etc.

You want weight on the significant point of impact, not the insignificant one...

Also, H145 is just horrendous on Beat in general, from what I saw in personal testing with it. Adds too much recoil, without any remote benefit.
Don't think my question was answered so,

What is Screw Capricorn 90 MF solo spin time in vortex stadium? does it have good enough stamina?
Usually if no answer is given, no one knows.

Screw is not a viable Stamina wheel, MF is too aggressive to be true Stamina rather than Attack/Stamina hybrid(even with a higher than rubber spin time when stalling, it's no replacement for WD/D/SD/EWD/etc), and so forth...