Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@ Firelordx98:

A few articles exist on the beywiki regarding launching techniques

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Techniques
(Jun. 01, 2012  10:14 PM)Klaus Wrote: Dude that was like a month ago before BeyDays I knew that... that's why I was wondering if their was FURTHER discussions...

Only one Zero-G Synchrom customization currently offers a serious, considerable threat in the BB-10, that we are aware of, and even it can be beaten quite easily by anyone who packs more than just an attacker with them.

Bannings only occur in the event that serious metagame imbalance is caused by a part or customization.

With all of that said, however, extremely little real testing and competition has gone on with these, even given how long they have been out. It is far too early to make any serious call.
(Jun. 01, 2012  11:44 PM)LibraKai800 Wrote: Is C145 good for attack types? (BTW the C in C145 is claws and its saggitario's spin track)
Nope. The "claws" on C145 flip out from the Track, and do not stay sturdy enough for smashing the other Bey. Even if the claws were fixed in place, they are too small to smash the Bey much.

I heard that it was pretty good on Fang, but the Wheel itself being outclassed won't really do one good for an Attack combo at this point.
are tornado battlers only to be played against tornado battlers or can I make them compete with regular beyblades. because my tornado pegasis is just epic but I don't know if its cheating because they are bigger than the regular ones. spin track is hugeee Smile
(Jun. 01, 2012  10:01 PM)Klaus Wrote: Has there been anymore talk about the legality of the new Zero-G beys at Tournaments?

Synchrom mode is more the thing that worries me. We had one Synchrom anti-attack combo at our BeyDays event in Detroit. It can be beaten but it is a tank. Maybe that makes it perfect because a bladers ability to adapt to it's opponent makes a bigger difference. It has just been on my mind and wondered if there was further talks about it. I've even perfected beating it with an Attack by OSing it by Tornado Stalling and the weight of Synchrom kills it's own stamina by itself so if you can avoid it you can outlast it...
What was the combo?

(Jun. 02, 2012  2:21 AM)gingahagane55 Wrote: are tornado battlers only to be played against tornado battlers or can I make them compete with regular beyblades. because my tornado pegasis is just epic but I don't know if its cheating because they are bigger than the regular ones. spin track is hugeee Smile
Tornado Battlers are supposed to just battle each other, but they are light enough that you can probably do normal Beys vs. Tornado Battlers if you really wanted.
I'd just stick with doing Tornado Battlers against each other, though.
How do i tattoo a facebolt? I know it seems silly but if you can answer i be obliged
I wouldn't have thought that there is an easy way... I mean, ofcourse, there probably is, but It would probably be complex and hard.

This answer maybe be pointless and this is just an educated guess. It has never crossed my mind before.
Screen printing is one way to go about it.
(Jun. 02, 2012  8:31 AM)Hazel Wrote: Screen printing is one way to go about it.

screen printing? I'm confused but still its for my L-L-Drago Facebolt I keep doing stickers and well I want it to be special since it was my first bey
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_printing

You'll want to look up videos and resources on doing it on Plastic, and be careful about the chosen ink/paint.

It is not a simple thing, and there really isn't a super simple way to do it, that I am aware of. However, I believe Uwik may know something about it...
Uh I'm not asking this for fun but what does the 'MF-H' that is used infront of a customized bey mean?
Example MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145RS

By the way, MF stands for 'Metal Face' right?
just double-checkin'
Metal face heavy=MF-H
Or you could just direct him to the Beywiki article on Metal Faces.
(Jun. 02, 2012  2:56 PM)Hel1Aquila Wrote: Uh I'm not asking this for fun but what does the 'MF-H' that is used infront of a customized bey mean?
Example MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145RS

By the way, MF stands for 'Metal Face' right?
just double-checkin'

Yes, MF stands for Metal Face, but it could also stand for Metal Flat.
Sorry Fantomu. I wish I did that. But sometimes the people you tell cant find it and will ask again and again.
And there's always something called a link. Wink
I think we should stop what we are talking about this Fantomu because we are getting off topic really bad
(Jun. 02, 2012  2:27 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2012  2:21 AM)gingahagane55 Wrote: are tornado battlers only to be played against tornado battlers or can I make them compete with regular beyblades. because my tornado pegasis is just epic but I don't know if its cheating because they are bigger than the regular ones. spin track is hugeee Smile
Tornado Battlers are supposed to just battle each other, but they are light enough that you can probably do normal Beys vs. Tornado Battlers if you really wanted.
I'd just stick with doing Tornado Battlers against each other, though.
I agree. My Tornado battler Tornado L-Drago pwned all of my friend's normal beys. I'm not much of a big XTS fan though.

XTS tornado ldrago can't even beat a poison serpent. Do your friends use storm capricorns or something?
Which will be best for attack
Blitz unicorno ch120 r2f
Variaries r145/gb145 r2f
Flash escolpio s130 r2f
All with metal faces
I'm pretty sure that belongs in the build me a combo thread.
(Jun. 02, 2012  5:24 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: Which will be best for attack
Blitz unicorno ch120 r2f
Variaries r145/gb145 r2f
Flash escolpio s130 r2f
All with metal faces
Goes in build me a combo
Are the gray launcher and the launcher grip fakes? they felt kinda cheap and the launcher broke in like 20 minutes i got the string back out
the white launcher is in there just to show what a for surely legit launcher looks like in it
but are they fakes or what because i dont see hasbro or takara tomy on it anywhere on it XP but idk so ill ask you guys

Your spoiler tags are wrong. I fixed them, but do not make a huge post of images if you do not know how to spoiler.

Second off, that grip at least is most definitely fake.