Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Why does dust and dirt always get stuck on Hasbro rubber tips? My friend has a TT RS that doesn't collect dust after a battle, but my Hasbro one does, as does his Hasbro one.
Then he has the most special RS of all time, because ALL rubber tips, including TT, Sonokong, and Hasbro, collect dust, dirt, and etc.
Wow. But any reason why? Oh... it just did collect dust. We just battled. DANG YOU KARMA!!!!!!
Thanks Hazel, Almost everything went away with your method! Grin
(Mar. 25, 2012  7:31 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Wow. But any reason why? Oh... it just did collect dust. We just battled. DANG YOU KARMA!!!!!!
Dust and dirt probably collect faster because rubber tips have higher friction when spinning than a normal plastic tip.
not thinking of buying or anything just curious what is the best 4d/metel fight bey
It depends on what you need. There is really no "best" 4D bey.
I just need confirmation on my slipping mind: The American team is the start if the maximum series right?
EDIT: American team in Metal FIght Explosion.
Yes, all of the members of the American Team have Maximum Series beyblades and when their team's beyblades were released is when the Maximum Series initially began.
Will the tournaments be zero-g when they come out or will they still be mfb?
No one knows until they come out.

They seem interesting enough, hopefully just as balanced.. (61g Samurai Salamander does not look good LOL)
Are Sonokong plastic beyblades just as good as Takara and Hasbro ones?
We have a thread for plastics questions, link in my sig, but while we're here:

Sometimes they're just as good, other times they're a bit more sharply moulded and the weight disks are a little different in composition, too. Same weight, supposedly more fragile but I've never noticed a difference.
The gold series ones (the gold Driger, Dranzer, Dragoon and Draciel S) are the only really different ones, all of the parts are slightly smaller, limiting their compatibility.
Is the stadium fron the leone pegasis VS set a bb10 stadium?
If you mean the one released by Mani Ltd that features a blue Stadium with the Pegasis motif, then yes, that is a BB-10.
hey guys, I've mostly fixed my beylauncher lr, the only problem is that it only works when the cap is on, like it's meant too, but underneath the cap, the thing that grips the bey still spins and and rubs against the inside of the cap and causes a loss of power, is there something I'm missing??
There's a post about that on page 5 or something... Use the search function first Smile
hey, I used the search function and looked around near page 5, but couldn't find anything so could you please send a link or explain :-)
Ok, I know this question will have biased answers, but I'll ask it anyways Smile
Which generation do you suggest I get back into, Plastic or HMS? Please give reasoning for your answer. I'm leaning towards Plastics because they're cheaper.
@ Funny Bunny: Sorry, can't find it anymore, must have been deleted or something...
Found another link to the videos, though.
It's in the OP of this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fixing-A...ylaunchers
thanks a lot, but that isn't the problem, the problem is that after I've done all that, when I put the cap, both left and right prongs spin....
EDIT: I fixed it, it turns out that both prongs turn anyways, it's just that my left spin prongs weren't screwed on tight enough, so it scraped the lid, fixed!!! YEAH! Me is such a ninkampoop, is that how you spell it?? Anyways, yaaaaay!
Glad you found a solution. Smile
(Mar. 25, 2012  8:05 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I've never really understood why there's a term for "Upper Smash". Where's "Sideways Smash"? Sideways Smash sounds dumb but it's the exact same idea, but with a different vector direction.

I understand that it's to help people understand what they're seeing and help them differentiate from Upper Attack, but Smash Attack in an upward direction is just what it is, nothing requiring extra definitions, haha.

I'm going to quote my own post because I forgot to respond to what several guys responded with a couple pages back. Just so I don't have to quote several quotes!

I completely agree th!nk. However, I just don't feel another vocab word is necessary. Although I do support and understand Hazel's original response, I just feel now it should just be referred to as Smash Attack, towards the sky, haha.

Although, you guys have been pretty good with not making it a term, being that nobody suggested that it goes on BeyWiki and that you guys explain it very well. I guess it's the capitals and use of "Upper" and not "upwards" as it had originally been, as Dan pointed out, that had made me feel like a new term was starting to start, even though it was originally just referred to as "upwards Smash", with Smash captialized only, and the way I personally think it should be.

Hahaha, wow that last sentence jumbled my brain!
in a tourment, that the battles are at hasbro stadiums, the combo Lightning L-Drago D125 CS (my cs have more stamina than RF and more attack power than R2F/LRF) have a great chance to win the tournament or another combo with these parts and others from Galaxy Pegasis, Hyper Aquario, Ray Unicorno is better?

Obs: i make a good sliding shoot, i have a powerful Beylauncher, and my CS is different.