Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 23, 2012  6:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's not significantly magnetic, if it is at all magnetic, it is only enough to make a small magnet slightly more stable when sitting on it at a slight angle. That could just be normal behaviour though. :\

That's the best I can do unless someone wants to provide me with an electromagnet (which would probably be a bad idea Wink)
(Mar. 23, 2012  6:26 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yeah, it would be minute. Smile
Leon seemingly already knew that, so I didn't mention it.

Provide you with an Electromagnet?! *faint* :p

Yes, I am aware that if magnetic at all, it would be very insignifigant.

I just finished a brief unit about Magnetism/Electromagnetism in Physics, so bear with me here, I am not so knowlagable with this particular aspect of physics.

I believe my physics teacher showed us a demonstration using a small electromagnet, if I had a 4D bey (which I dont) I would try to get permission to use it

How would using an electromagnet be a bad idea? (just in general) Also, would it technicaly be illegal to magnetise your beyblades? I am very curious

Oh, on a unrelated topic, why does LRF go towards the right spin direction? (And RRF to the left?) And what would happen of LRF was used with a right spin bey? (and RRF with a left spin bey)

LRF is also available with the Gold L Drago Destroy.
LeonTempest: for LRF the "spikes" on the tip wear down somewhat diagonally.
leon- Its not a bad idea to use an Electromagnet.
Its a bad idea to provide th!nk with an electromagnet, haha!
Also, well, the spikes point towards the right in LRF and towards the left in R²F to provide a "push" to the bey.
Its like walking. When your foot "pushes" the ground backwards, and the reactive force of the ground pushes you forward, so as to allow you to go forward is what I am talking about.
In a similar way, the spikes "push" the stadium, and get a slight boost in their movement speed through it. Tough to explain, but yeah!
(Mar. 24, 2012  1:56 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2012  6:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's not significantly magnetic, if it is at all magnetic, it is only enough to make a small magnet slightly more stable when sitting on it at a slight angle. That could just be normal behaviour though. :\

That's the best I can do unless someone wants to provide me with an electromagnet (which would probably be a bad idea Wink)
(Mar. 23, 2012  6:26 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yeah, it would be minute. Smile
Leon seemingly already knew that, so I didn't mention it.

Provide you with an Electromagnet?! *faint* :p

Yes, I am aware that if magnetic at all, it would be very insignifigant.

I just finished a brief unit about Magnetism/Electromagnetism in Physics, so bear with me here, I am not so knowlagable with this particular aspect of physics.

I believe my physics teacher showed us a demonstration using a small electromagnet, if I had a 4D bey (which I dont) I would try to get permission to use it
haha..this is interesting..

supposed..it should be an illegal modification since the performance would be affected if the magnetic strong enought..but i recommend..no one would knew if you really can magnetised your MW..haha
anyway..you would be needing good iron for this...i dont think MW of the beyblades are good enough for it..haha

as i recalled..electromagnet would only work with the presence of electricity..once electricity is off..the magnetism would be diminished as well dont it?
hey one of my RF has been pushed inside making it flat its become on my BB-10 stadium by using a lot! so I wanted to know if it was legal? its almost like a previous question on this page as asked by Cygnus but im not sure if our questions are exactly the same
Ultra: Cool story bro? Chocked_2

@N3AR: Are you saying it prevents wear? I guess that is one explination, thanks

Janstarblast: I wonder, what does happen if th!nk gets a hold of a cool sciency gismo like an electromagnet?

I for one would take over the world by destroying our magnetic poles somehow Chocked_2 Ya, beware

Thanks for the explination Janstarblast. I guess that would mean LRF in right spin would wear/damage the tip faster, and it would go slower and have less stamina (same with R2F in left spin)

And again, are there any rules in place prohibiting magneticly charged parts? It is not like there is a physical alteration involved Tongue_out
(Mar. 24, 2012  2:24 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Ultra: Cool story bro? Chocked_2

Ultra: I wonder, what does happen if th!nk gets a hold of a cool sciency gismo like an electromagnet?

I for one would take over the world by destroying our megentic poles somehow Chocked_2 Ya, beware

Thanks for the explination Ultra. I guess that would mean LRF in right spin would wear/damage the tip faster, and it would go slower and have less stamina (same with R2F in left spin)

And again, are there any rules in place prohibiting magneticly charged parts? It is not like there is a physical alteration involved Pinching_eyes_2
after the committe reads about this..they might be a rule on prohibition of it later..haha

(Mar. 24, 2012  2:01 AM)Anubis Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2012  12:20 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2012  12:13 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Does anyone have a reason for Hasbro making the Destroyer Stadium and the Beywheelz, or why they are called Beywheelz (is that what they are really named?)?

There's this thing called money. Companies don't succeed unless they make more money than they spend. Hasbro want to make money, and they think this is a good way to do it, after a lot of analysis, and as such they are selling them.

As for the name, it's the name they chose. It harkens back to Flywheelz, a very similar game.

So practically, Hasbro is scamming kids by making pointless subsides such as Beywheelz and Stealth Battlers is what you're saying, correct? Because if that is correct, than I agree with you 100%.

No, I'm saying they're making a logical step for a company that wants to develop beyblade into an evergreen brand. Different stuff to appeal to different tastes. Like Lego, kind of, with their different lines.

Basically, they're trying to make money, which is what they need to do to pay workers, who need to eat and feed families and so on.
@th!nk: Hasbro workers have families that survive off of food, water and shelter!?!?! Why was I not informed of this!?!?!? XD

Do tell us what YOU would do th!nk if I gave you an electromagnet...Smile

Benjohadi: I did not see your post above, whoops XD

I suppose you are right...hehehe...

(*looks cautiously) You all didn't see ANYTHING...

Just realized my huge typo of "magnetic" when talking about destroying the world! XD! can you fix it in your qulye? That is going to bother me for a while haha

Isnt it possible to give a magnetic charge to anything if it is not naturaly magnetic, if only for a brief time?

I am sure the comittee already uses this "stratagy" to keep us in check at tourneys! Yes Kei, you! (I am kidding of course XD)

Besides, what is thier to change? We weren't talkingabout cheating with magnetism! No...we were just discussing...um...getting Kai-V a birthday present!(?) Ya...I will go with that...

XD

(Mar. 24, 2012  2:24 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Ultra: Cool story bro? Chocked_2

Ultra: I wonder, what does happen if th!nk gets a hold of a cool sciency gismo like an electromagnet?

I for one would take over the world by destroying our megentic poles somehow Chocked_2 Ya, beware

Thanks for the explination Ultra. I guess that would mean LRF in right spin would wear/damage the tip faster, and it would go slower and have less stamina (same with R2F in left spin)

And again, are there any rules in place prohibiting magneticly charged parts? It is not like there is a physical alteration involved Tongue_out

That was not Ultra who explained it, haha! Tongue_out
I do not know whether it would wear it down faster or not (I haven't even seen one yet, tbh)...
As for magnetically charged parts, first off, its almost impossible to do so to MWs which are made up of some Zinc Alloy. Doing it to the CW which has such a minute quantity of iron too, actually won't matter. Smile
As for th!nk getting electromagnets, IDK. He mentioned it first, that its probably a bad idea to give him an electromagnet, so its better to ask him, haha!
Hey I have been try to magnatize one of my fusion wheels
Forget it...
It is never going to happen. Zinc (which is probably the metal used by TT for MWs) is non-magnetic.
Now please get over with this discussion about magnets, as we are going off topic...
@Jsuam9: Another cool story from another cool bro Tired

Janstarblast: Ach I am sorry! Haha. I guess I was so baffled by Ultra's post that I put his name down a 2nd time by accident

Thanks Janstarblast. Very helpful information XD! (by far the 1st, and most times I have used XD here oj the WBO. Best. Conversation. Ever. Of all time)

I did ask him, although th!nk has yet to answer. Perhaps he is scheming and contemplating what he would do...Tongue_out

I agree Janstarblast. Thanks everyone for all your help
(Mar. 24, 2012  4:06 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: What is the best clear wheel for basalt?

Clear wheels aren't a big part of the metagame. What genre are you specifying?
Attack
Any clear wheel.
Defense
Kerbecs
Bull
Aquario
Cancer
Stamina
Kerbecs
Bull
Aquario
Cancer

If you're still curious, check out the tiers list:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tier...tiers+list

Hope that was helpful!
(Mar. 24, 2012  4:38 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2012  4:06 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: What is the best clear wheel for basalt?

Attack
Any clear wheel.
Stamina
Kerbecs
Bull
Cancer
Stamina
Kerbecs
Bull
Cancer

Hope that was helpful!

You know you didn't add Aquario in there and you added the stamina list twice.
CrystalPegasus: Kerbecs. The chain lines up with the gap.
(Mar. 24, 2012  2:44 PM)jsaum9 Wrote: Hey I have been try to magnatize one of my fusion wheels

The fusion wheel is made of metal that contains no iron, and cannot become magnetic.

I suppose if you wanted you could make a custom bey by super gluing small magnets to it.
(Mar. 24, 2012  4:43 PM)BlitzMaster Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2012  4:38 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote:

Attack
Any clear wheel.
Stamina
Kerbecs
Bull
Cancer
Stamina
Kerbecs
Bull
Cancer

Hope that was helpful!

You know you didn't add Aquario in there and you added the stamina list twice.

Knew I was missing something. Thanks!

(Mar. 24, 2012  10:09 AM)Cygnus Wrote: Is an extremely worn down RF legal? It still moves fast and has pretty much the same stamina. I'm pretty sure it isn't but I just need to check.

If you made any modifications to it, such as a needle in the tip. No, it is not legal. But if you just used it way too much and now it looks rather distorted, then yes. As long there is no mods, you're fine.
Has a Basalt/Twisted wheel ever been released WITHOUT, "The Spiral Staircase of Death"?

And in your best opinions, would you say this staircase of death is more advantageous or disadvantageous to performance, or would you say it is equal with or without one?
can you improve this combo?

face heavy metal
ring gasher
metal wheel evil/killer
track 130
tip fs
please imporve if you can...
(Mar. 24, 2012  4:51 PM)N3AR Wrote: CrystalPegasus: Kerbecs. The chain lines up with the gap.

Unless you're using BD145, in which case Aquario. Cygnus would probably work well too.

(Mar. 24, 2012  5:21 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Has a Basalt/Twisted wheel ever been released WITHOUT, "The Spiral Staircase of Death"?

And in your best opinions, would you say this staircase of death is more advantageous or disadvantageous to performance, or would you say it is equal with or without one?

Even if it had, it wouldn't be legal, but there's absolutely no record of a real basalt without the staircase.

Depends, are we counting the weight it would add? If we do, basalt would be practically unstoppable, as bb18libra had a modified basalt with a fill in part, and it spun for 10 minutes solo haha.

If not, it could go either way. It probably would lose the grind but it would gain pure stamina. I'd probably prefer it without the stair case, but yeah, it's not entirely negative.

Quote:Depends, are we counting the weight it would add? If we do, basalt would be practically unstoppable, as bb18libra had a modified basalt with a fill in part, and it spun for 10 minutes solo haha.

This last bit confuses me. What do you mean by this? Are you saying someone took a Basalt, filled in the gap, and then stuck a BB-18 Libra wheel in it illegaly???