Ask a question, get an answer! #2

how can i stop my light launcher 2 and light launcher L from grinding
how can i stop my light launcher 2 and light launcher L from grinding
^ Grinding? All light launchers grind. It's a ripcord against a gear. If you you're talking about sound, if it's very quiet, it's fine. If it's loud grinding, You could try opening it up and looking. You might break it though... Glad if that helped.
(Jul. 17, 2011  9:52 PM)Nocto Wrote: (edits in italic)
While I agree he didn't look hard enough, your post is just wrong.
Except that you can search any word-length with your browser on a page like Beywiki's Beyblade Parts List.
(Jul. 18, 2011  1:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  9:52 PM)Nocto Wrote: (edits in italic)
While I agree he didn't look hard enough, your post is just wrong.
Except that you can search any word-length with your browser on a page like Beywiki's Beyblade Parts List.

True.

Except that, funnily enough, Screw Capricorne is the only beyblade which retains the abbreviation for the bottom (you can always check the history if you think I had something to do with it).

Metal Face's abbreviation isn't included in the product list or article's title.
But again, my point was that the search function wasn't the right option, I wasn't implying his was a good question. A quick look around, namely the "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos" thread or the "all articles" page on beywiki would have given him the answer (assuming he can put 2 and 2 together).
(Jul. 18, 2011  1:50 AM)Nocto Wrote: True.

Except that, funnily enough, Screw Capricorne is the only beyblade which retains the abbreviation for the bottom (you can always check the history if you think I had something to do with it).

Metal Face's abbreviation isn't included in the product list or article's title.
But again, my point was that the search function wasn't the right option, I wasn't implying his was a good question. A quick look around, namely the "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos" thread or the "all articles" page on beywiki would have given him the answer (assuming he can put 2 and 2 together).

Ah, idiots edit our wiki too ...
how do you get a picther for your member icon
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:44 PM)IdiotBox Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:19 PM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: Which clear wheel would be better for attack: Perseus, or Perseus[DEF]? Just out of curiosity.

Depends what you meant by the first one if the second one is Perseus (Defense Ver.).
If the first one is Stamina Ver. (with 6 helmets), then NO!!!
If the first one is Attack Ver. with the helmets about halfway cut off, then this one.

I meant the ordinary one that comes with Gravity Perseus AD145WD. I was under the impression that that Perseus wheel is different from the defense version (pink/red, bb97).
Ok go to My settings and look for change avatar and it should be there
(Jul. 18, 2011  2:07 AM)/Zephyr/ Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:44 PM)IdiotBox Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:19 PM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: Which clear wheel would be better for attack: Perseus, or Perseus[DEF]? Just out of curiosity.

Depends what you meant by the first one if the second one is Perseus (Defense Ver.).
If the first one is Stamina Ver. (with 6 helmets), then NO!!!
If the first one is Attack Ver. with the helmets about halfway cut off, then this one.

I meant the ordinary one that comes with Gravity Perseus AD145WD. I was under the impression that that Perseus wheel is different from the defense version (pink/red, bb97).

The Perseus that comes with the starter is the same as the Defense Ver.

For attack, the Attack Ver. is better than the others, as said earlier.
killerldrago
What Fyurity said. Next time though, ask in Questions About the WBO.
Question: How come I can't fit my Cross Survivor on my Customize Grip base? I can fit it on there without the little "pegs" that hold in the SG, but with them in, I just CANNOT make it fit. Unhappy Any solutions? Beywiki says that I should be able to put it on the Customize Grip Base, and I'm putting on Wolborg 2's BC SG with the rubber tip.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a carpin idiot. I should've used Dranzer V2's pegs for it Tongue_out
Those can be easily found here. Top right of the page, "Search Thread" You'll find it.
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:22 PM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:18 PM)Pendekar Gila Wrote: How can be!? my Burn Virgo 105WD win againts my friend Hell Kerbecs BD145WD in 3 round!?
the question:

am i Lucky? or what!?

your friend might be launching weakly, or you are using a beylauncher and he is using a light launcher.

beyblade is about luck and all though

well my friend use beylauncher and i light launcher and he older than me
(Jul. 18, 2011  7:51 AM)Pendekar Gila Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:22 PM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:18 PM)Pendekar Gila Wrote: How can be!? my Burn Virgo 105WD win againts my friend Hell Kerbecs BD145WD in 3 round!?
the question:

am i Lucky? or what!?

your friend might be launching weakly, or you are using a beylauncher and he is using a light launcher.

beyblade is about luck and all though

well my friend use beylauncher and i light launcher and he older than me
What stadium are you using?
Maybe his WD is worn out, or his launcher is damaged.
It's probably his stadium, in pegasis thunder whips, if there are no knock outs, Burns dominate, as there is a lacking of contact, and Burn has a greater solo spin time....
He's most likely using a wide square stadium. Hasbro is non-existent in his country.
Tips on preserving RFs, R2Fs, LRFs and the like?
Not really possible. They are bound to wear down after time as they are made of rubber. Any modification would be classified as illegal.
lol if your SD is so worn that it does nothing but circle the beystadium, does that mean it's illegal or does it depend how worn down it is?
Illegal, that's REALLY worn down.
(Jul. 18, 2011  8:35 AM)blah Wrote: Not really possible. They are bound to wear down after time as they are made of rubber. Any modification would be classified as illegal.

How about stuffing something on the RF so that it won't blunt?
Yerp, still illegal. If it isn't TT/SK/Hasbro ORIGINAL PARTS, then it isn't legal. Sorry brah