Ask a question, get an answer! #2

^@ Kai-V I was just talking about the performance. Evan did say it has more rubber on it and movement. Thanks for the answer too!
By the way ®, the only weight difference wheel wise between TT and Hasbro is due to hasbro tending to use a touch more reinforcement, at least from looking at my earths. Definitely no 3g weight differences (unless you count the incorrect weight set from whoever it was) Wink
I think (No pun was intended.) he said .3g difference. .3. I doubt that tiny difference matters.
Anyway, Hasbro's CS does some funky stuff. It in fact does what CS does in the anime, flying into a self-created semi-flower pattern when hit, and switches back to S shortly after. Very hard to KO, and mint, it's a beast attack part, on par with RF, just more stamina by a long ways.
Are bearing survivor and dark effigy good beyblades?
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:09 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Are bearing survivor and dark effigy good beyblades?
they are OK uncustomized, but the parts are great if customize dwith the right parts
Im gonna re ask the ED145 question cause my white one well the ring came off again anyway i can fix it oooor get a new one?
Didn't I answer before that you will be able to fix the ring , the same had happened with me one but if there's a crack in it , I think it is illegal for tourneys.
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:03 AM)Soul_ Wrote: Didn't I answer before that you will be able to fix the ring , the same had happened with me one but if there's a crack in it , I think it is illegal for tourneys.

Crack whatya mean crack? It comes off when i spin it pushing down on it and it comes off on a certain spot sure theres this indent thingy but it was there when i got it.
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:59 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:03 AM)Soul_ Wrote: Didn't I answer before that you will be able to fix the ring , the same had happened with me one but if there's a crack in it , I think it is illegal for tourneys.

Crack whatya mean crack? It comes off when i spin it pushing down on it and it comes off on a certain spot sure theres this indent thingy but it was there when i got it.

Um, check out if there is some kinda variation in shape. There just might be some problem with the shape, you see during some extremely huge collisions, the shape might have altered, resulting in such a problem.

Even I wanna ask a question-
My HF tip has become a bit oval in shape due to a huge collision with the ground...
Can I bring it back to shape by using the same tactic, which we use for straightening our rip cords? Will it work?(I am 99.7980146% sure it won't work...)
if the tip's bottom having the hole has become oval then try using a screw driver of the same size as the tip's hole(preferably a little smaller but not too small in diameter) to make it round again..worked for my HF/S when I seperated the HF from S for the same. If the part attaching to the spin track has become oval then u cant do much IMO except keeping it attacked to the track.
(Jul. 16, 2011  12:31 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: if the tip's bottom having the hole has become oval then try using a screw driver of the same size as the tip's hole(preferably a little smaller but not too small in diameter) to make it round again..worked for my HF/S when I seperated the HF from S for the same. If the part attaching to the spin track has become oval then u cant do much IMO except keeping it attacked to the track.

yes, the tip's bottom has become oval. Thanks for your help! Will try it out soon!
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:13 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Im gonna re ask the ED145 question cause my white one well the ring came off again anyway i can fix it oooor get a new one?
Happens quite often to some people. You can only keep attaching it, it shouldn't come off with a bottom securely on.
Do the hasbro beys compare to the takara tomy beys nicely? If they are the same quality i might go and look for some beys that contain nice parts in australian shops rather than buying more expensive japanese ones online. Also how come i've seen so many parts mixed together that arent like the takara ones for example i see infinity libra has come out as thunder libra on some youtube videos but the track and bottom are different.
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:20 PM)kevinlee123 Wrote: Do the hasbro beys compare to the takara tomy beys nicely? If they are the same quality i might go and look for some beys that contain nice parts in australian shops rather than buying more expensive japanese ones online. Also how come i've seen so many parts mixed together that arent like the takara ones for example i see infinity libra has come out as thunder libra on some youtube videos but the track and bottom are different.

Yes, they are the same.

Because TAKARA-TOMY was not really trying to imitate Libra since they had already releeased it, they just wanted to make an exclusive Beyblade for the points campaign and that means they gave it a relatively rare Track, GB145. and it has an exclusive colour scheme.
(Jul. 16, 2011  3:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:20 PM)kevinlee123 Wrote: Do the hasbro beys compare to the takara tomy beys nicely? If they are the same quality i might go and look for some beys that contain nice parts in australian shops rather than buying more expensive japanese ones online. Also how come i've seen so many parts mixed together that arent like the takara ones for example i see infinity libra has come out as thunder libra on some youtube videos but the track and bottom are different.

Yes, they are the same.

Because TAKARA-TOMY was not really trying to imitate Libra since they had already releeased it, they just wanted to make an exclusive Beyblade for the points campaign and that means they gave it a relatively rare Track, GB145. and it has an exclusive colour scheme.

Adding to what Kai-V said-
Usually, Hasbro and TT beys are same. But, there are a few parts released by Hasbro, which work differently compared to their TT counterparts. I can only think of Dark right now...
(Jul. 16, 2011  12:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: My HF tip has become a bit oval in shape due to a huge collision with the ground...
Can I bring it back to shape by using the same tactic, which we use for straightening our rip cords? Will it work?(I am 99.7980146% sure it won't work...)

Actually, that would work. You'd just have to be very careful to get it perfectly circular.
would a variares DGrin be worth getting or a big bang pegasis FGrin? because im considering both of them, becaue im only allowed to order one of them... this is only if i cant find a seller selling big bang and variares together at a reasonble price...
If there is no testing for D: D , how can we know ? Anyways , F: D sucks so better not get it.
(Jul. 16, 2011  6:06 PM)Soul_ Wrote: If there is no testing for D: D , how can we know ? Anyways , F: D sucks so better not get it.

Because D: D consists of three tips that suck carp?

(Jul. 16, 2011  5:29 PM)burnphoenix123 Wrote: would a variares DGrin be worth getting or a big bang pegasis FGrin? because im considering both of them, becaue im only allowed to order one of them... this is only if i cant find a seller selling big bang and variares together at a reasonble price...
We can't tell about the former, as there's no testing, but the latter sucks. I'd consider Beat Lynx, if you have the money, or LDrago Destroy if not, if you want a 4D bey.
ControL_ and I belive that WB will have uses on left spin. So dont just assume yet my friend Wink
As much as I respect you guys, I respectfully have very strong doubts that it'll be the best option for any combination, especially being stuck on a fixed-height base.
is there a way to make an R2F tip last longer and why do hasbro rubber tips wear down so quick
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:13 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: is there a way to make an R2F tip last longer and why do hasbro rubber tips wear down so quick

no it can not last longer... also hasbro R2Fs are made of a very soft rubber compared to TakaraTomy....
Why was Takara Tomy's old free spinning RF Bad?
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:39 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Why was Takara Tomy's old free spinning RF Bad?

... That would be illegal, because it is not meant to spin freely at all ?