Ask a question, get an answer! #2

do oiling launcher with WD-40 will be legal?
IIRC ALL foreign substances are illegal on ANY part of the beyblade. Do you have any spare launchers?
(Jul. 29, 2016  4:40 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  12:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  12:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The original Driger GT was iconic for me. I don't know if he was the first but I feel like he was easily the most prolific and popular back then.

Yeah DrigerGT from 2007-2010 was iconic for me, he was definitely the best of his time but now it seems ever since DrigerGT2 and no AMVBBs, no one really care about his channel that much anymore, his views seemed to have decline from what I saw.
Ouch! Lol I'm doing my best Tongue_out_wink
Heh sorry, I didn't mean to offend you in any way, I still think the channel is good and the production values have improved, I'm just calling it how I see it. I could probably blame Beyblades declining popularity at the time, as only BBG and Zankye seemed to be getting the views at the time.
Please help me. I have to decide between a Metal Masters Sonic Series Super Vortex Set, a Crushing Blast 2-Pack and a Befall the Ripper 2-Pack. All of them cost around 20€ and are unused and new in box. Which one should I choose?
(Jul. 29, 2016  1:43 PM)Zera Wrote: Please help me. I have to decide between a Metal Masters Sonic Series Super Vortex Set, a Crushing Blast 2-Pack and a Befall the Ripper 2-Pack. All of them cost around 20€

All of them seem like great products but I would choose the Befall the Ripper 2-Pack due to parts. It's more competitive worthy. UW145 and a EWD is useful. The Crushing Blast 2-Pack I would pick second. The decision's up to you but the Befall the Ripper takes the cake for me.
(Jul. 29, 2016  2:15 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  1:43 PM)Zera Wrote: Please help me. I have to decide between a Metal Masters Sonic Series Super Vortex Set, a Crushing Blast 2-Pack and a Befall the Ripper 2-Pack. All of them cost around 20€ and are unused and new in box. Which one should I choose?

All of them seem like great products but I would choose the Befall the Ripper 2-Pack due to parts. UW145 and a EWD is useful. The Crushing Blast 2-Pack I would pick second. The decision's up to you but the Befall the Ripper takes the cake for me.

I have to agree with this. But I think it was mentioned before that the Hasbro EWD may have the tendency to be more aggressive? Thought something was mentioned about a variation...
(Jul. 29, 2016  2:18 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  2:15 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  1:43 PM)Zera Wrote: Please help me. I have to decide between a Metal Masters Sonic Series Super Vortex Set, a Crushing Blast 2-Pack and a Befall the Ripper 2-Pack. All of them cost around 20€ and are unused and new in box. Which one should I choose?

All of them seem like great products but I would choose the Befall the Ripper 2-Pack due to parts. UW145 and a EWD is useful. The Crushing Blast 2-Pack I would pick second. The decision's up to you but the Befall the Ripper takes the cake for me.

I have to agree with this. But I think it was mentioned before that the Hasbro EWD may have the tendency to be more aggressive? Thought something was mentioned about a variation...
The Evil Befall I have is manufactured by Hasbro. I don't think there's much difference between the EWD's performance of Hasbro and TT. Although, I might be wrong about this. Over time, it became less aggressive.
(Jul. 29, 2016  2:21 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  2:18 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  2:15 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: All of them seem like great products but I would choose the Befall the Ripper 2-Pack due to parts. UW145 and a EWD is useful. The Crushing Blast 2-Pack I would pick second. The decision's up to you but the Befall the Ripper takes the cake for me.

The Evil Befall I have is manufactured by Hasbro. I don't think there's much difference between the EWD's performance of Hasbro and TT. Although, I might be wrong about this. Over time, it became less aggressive.

I think that the EWD from that set specifically has a variant with a looser shaft that falls deeper into the tip, making the outer part touch before the tip which causes it to be extremely aggressive.

https://youtu.be/hXhQ2WtgTQ0?t=214 - Jp0t demonstrates it here.
(Jul. 29, 2016  5:18 PM)juncction Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  2:21 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  2:18 PM)Hato Wrote: I have to agree with this. But I think it was mentioned before that the Hasbro EWD may have the tendency to be more aggressive? Thought something was mentioned about a variation...

I think that the EWD from that set specifically has a variant with a looser shaft that falls deeper into the tip, making the outer part touch before the tip which causes it to be extremely aggressive.

https://youtu.be/hXhQ2WtgTQ0?t=214 - Jp0t demonstrates it here.

Wow, that's actually a big difference. Chocked
My EWD is from that set and is unusably bad due to its aggressive behavior - it definitely seems that particular pack has issues.
Thank you all for your replies. Smile
I just found a Kid Draciel + Dranzer grip 2 pack in my closet. They still have their clam shell package. How much would that be worth?
How much is a Flame Libra T125ES new in box from Hasbro worth?
(Jul. 29, 2016  8:48 PM)Zera Wrote: How much is a Flame Libra T125ES new in box from Hasbro worth?

$7-10 i guess
(Jul. 29, 2016  9:04 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  8:48 PM)Zera Wrote: How much is a Flame Libra T125ES new in box from Hasbro worth?

$7-10 i guess

No way man. They are worth over 100 at least
On Amazon.de it costs almost 500 Euro which is around 560 USD. Here´s a link: https://goo.gl/Rua4qc
(Jul. 29, 2016  9:11 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:

$7-10 i guess

No way man. They are worth over 100 at least

Not even. I would say maybe around 30 USD? $100 is just insane.

$7-10 i guess

That was its worth when it came out... Tongue_out

I'd say 40$-50$, not more than that.
(Jul. 29, 2016  9:51 PM)Daman Wrote:

$7-10 i guess

That was its worth when it came out... Tongue_out

I'd say 40$-50$, not more than that.

I agree. From what I saw online on EBay, they were ranged from $30-50.
Anyone know a good decent launcher grip setup for burst?
(Jul. 29, 2016  10:37 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Anyone know a good decent launcher grip setup for burst?

As for Burst, I would highly recommend the Beylogger with a Burst string launcher. With the grip, it can be a hassle. With the setup I recommended, it gives you a much easier and comfortable grip and provides a good launch. Info credits to @[Hato]. :3

However, my favorite setup is literally just everything. Grip with the launcher, Beylogger, etc, etc. but it's all up to you!
(Jul. 29, 2016  10:37 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Anyone know a good decent launcher grip setup for burst?

Personally I use right-handed Light-launcher setup (grip with left, rip with right) but if you're using a string launcher I like using the in-line grip (cord is in line with the grip). If that doesn't make sense I use the grip that Shu uses in the anime, if I'm using a string launcher at all.
(Jul. 29, 2016  11:30 PM)Takowowo Wrote:

Personally I use right-handed Light-launcher setup (grip with left, rip with right) but if you're using a string launcher I like using the in-line grip (cord is in line with the grip). If that doesn't make sense I use the grip that Shu uses in the anime, if I'm using a string launcher at all.

Ok thanks

(Jul. 29, 2016  11:24 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

As for Burst, I would highly recommend the Beylogger with a Burst string launcher. With the grip, it can be a hassle. With the setup I recommended, it gives you a much easier and comfortable grip and provides a good launch. Info credits to @[Hato]. :3

However, my favorite setup is literally just everything. Grip with the launcher, Beylogger, etc, etc. but it's all up to you!

I was think about the Beylogger as a grip, So thanks also
(Jul. 30, 2016  12:50 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2016  11:30 PM)Takowowo Wrote:

Ok thanks

(Jul. 29, 2016  11:24 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

I was think about the Beylogger as a grip, So thanks also

Haha, np! :3
For Competitive combos which booster should I buy first R2 or K2?
I was thing R2 because of revolve