Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I'm going to do a mirror match between two of my burst beys. I can launch both beys in a shorter amount of time with a string launcher, but I can get more power from a normal launcher, which should I do to make the test better? Or I have two ripcord launchers that are in similar condition, should I load up both of them and switch mid test instead?
(Jun. 28, 2016  6:33 AM)meteodestructor Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2016  6:47 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Do Genbull really have more stamina then Duo?

Hato. i know that it's wrote on beywiki but i wanted to know if there is anyone who know more abt these kind of combos and is there is something likr that in MFB. well i guess no one use it over Anti-Attack or smash attack.

I really don't think so. MFB and Zero-g are entirely different though. But since you ask, Duo Uranus out spun Bandid Genbull.

If you are talking about the individual fusion wheel, then my answer remains the same. Duo suffers less recoil than Genbull, so in battle, Duo always has the upper hand

Can anyone test flash unicorno 85 R2F vs Diablo kerbecs BD145 RDF?
I think it's more fair to compare Genbull and Duo in a competitive setting. Same track and bottom, Genbull Genbull combo since that's probably the best use of the parts and Duo ____ .
As for those combos I can test them tomorrow, what version of Unicorno? (adding comment to add relevance to the thread itself, doubt it counts lol)
Where can I buy these Beyblade products the cheapest incl. shipping?

Valkyrie Wing Accele (Entry Package)
Spriggan Spread Fusion (Entry Package)
Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
Kerbeus Central Defense
Horusood Spread Edge
Xcalibur Force Xtreme
Yggdrasil Ring Gyro
Neptune Armed Zephyr
Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable
Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite
Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve
Kaiser Kerbeus Limited Press
Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit
Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy
Holy Horusood Upper Claw
Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact
Obilisk Odin Triple Xtreme
Burst Launcher Grip
White BeyLauncher
Light Launcher & Long Winder
Grip Rubber
Rubber Assist
Shoot Support Rubber
Angle Grip
Weight Temper
wbba Official Bladers Box
Burst BeyStadium
(Jun. 28, 2016  11:16 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: http://hlj.com/scripts/hljlist/?SeriesID=6351

Most of the articles are out of stock. Unhappy

Can somebody please tell me where I can watch all of the currently released Burst episodes? I live in Germany so I can´t watch the Burst episodes on YouTube.
Quote:Can somebody please tell me where I can watch all of the currently released Burst episodes? I live in Germany so I can´t watch the Burst episodes on YouTube.

Gogoanime.io
Grin
(Jun. 28, 2016  12:04 PM)Big Smoke Wrote:
Quote:Can somebody please tell me where I can watch all of the currently released Burst episodes? I live in Germany so I can´t watch the Burst episodes on YouTube.

Gogoanime.io
Grin

Thank you a lot! Grin
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:58 AM)Marsol123 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2016  6:47 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Do Genbull really have more stamina then Duo?

Hato. i know that it's wrote on beywiki but i wanted to know if there is anyone who know more abt these kind of combos and is there is something likr that in MFB. well i guess no one use it over Anti-Attack or smash attack.

I really don't think so. MFB and Zero-g are entirely different though. But since you ask, Duo Uranus out spun Bandid Genbull.

If you are talking about the individual fusion wheel, then my answer remains the same. Duo suffers less recoil than Genbull, so in battle, Duo always has the upper hand

I think it's more fair to compare Genbull and Duo in a competitive setting. Same track and bottom, Genbull Genbull combo since that's probably the best use of the parts and Duo ____ .
As for those combos I can test them tomorrow, what version of Unicorno? (adding comment to add relevance to the thread itself, doubt it counts lol)

Second version. And I would like it if you could PM me the results
(Jun. 28, 2016  12:08 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  12:04 PM)Big Smoke Wrote:

Gogoanime.io
Grin

Thank you a lot! Grin

No problem.
Grin
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:58 AM)Marsol123 Wrote:

As for th
ose combos I can test them tomorrow, what version of Unicorno? (adding comment to add relevance to the thread itself, doubt it counts lol)

Well I just wanted to know which of them will win if they have same tip and track setup

Bandid Genbu get OSed because it's much lighter and Bandid have high recoil and unbalanced. Genbu Genbu is different as it's much heavier and more balanced

also do you have Duo and Genbu(s)?
Is it cheaper to buy Beyblades directly from Rakuten Global or to use a shopping service and order from Amazon.co.jp?
(Jun. 28, 2016  4:28 PM)Zera Wrote: Is it cheaper to buy Beyblades directly from Rakuten Global or to use a shopping service and order from Amazon.co.jp?

Definitely directly from Rakuten Global. Way less expensive even if the only option is EMS shipping.
(Jun. 28, 2016  4:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  4:28 PM)Zera Wrote: Is it cheaper to buy Beyblades directly from Rakuten Global or to use a shopping service and order from Amazon.co.jp?

Definitely directly from Rakuten Global. Way less expensive even if the only option is EMS shipping.

Thank you for telling me. Do you know where I can buy these Beyblade products the cheapest incl. shipping? I saved up 220€.

Valkyrie Wing Accele (Entry Package)
Spriggan Spread Fusion (Entry Package)
Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
Kerbeus Central Defense
Horusood Spread Edge
Xcalibur Force Xtreme
Yggdrasil Ring Gyro
Neptune Armed Zephyr
Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable
Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite
Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve
Kaiser Kerbeus Limited Press
Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit
Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy
Holy Horusood Upper Claw
Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact
Obilisk Odin Triple Xtreme
Burst Launcher Grip
White BeyLauncher
Light Launcher & Long Winder
Grip Rubber
Rubber Assist
Shoot Support Rubber
Angle Grip
Weight Temper
wbba Official Bladers Box
Burst BeyStadium

How much do all these items weight together?
A lot of those products have stopped being produced, so unfortunately they are not really available everywhere anymore.
I can get you almost all of that I believe... No idea how much it'll all weigh though... A lot I'd assume. Check out my selling thread and pm me if you're interested
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:36 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'm going to do a mirror match between two of my burst beys. I can launch both beys in a shorter amount of time with a string launcher, but I can get more power from a normal launcher, which should I do to make the test better? Or I have two ripcord launchers that are in similar condition, should I load up both of them and switch mid test instead?

Wow, this post got buried quick.
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:02 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:36 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'm going to do a mirror match between two of my burst beys. I can launch both beys in a shorter amount of time with a string launcher, but I can get more power from a normal launcher, which should I do to make the test better? Or I have two ripcord launchers that are in similar condition, should I load up both of them and switch mid test instead?

Eh, do you even use a Long Winder? I do not know how relevant test results with a regular winder would be when the full power can only be achieved with a BeyLauncher or a Long Winder.
What does the like 85/105 mean in a combo? And how do I know which parts to put together? I'm trying to figure out it with the names and stuff.
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:36 PM)StormOrion Wrote: What does the like 85/105 mean in a combo? And how do I know which parts to put together? I'm trying to figure out it with the names and stuff.

85/105 means both are fine to use; use 85 or 105.

The naming of MFB beys goes by metal wheel, clear wheel, track and tip. If the Bey was Earth Virgo GB145 BS, the metal wheel would be Earth, the clear wheel (yellow, plastic wheel on top of metal wheel) would be Virgo, the track would be GB145 and the tip would be BS. You take the part (for example, if a combo was Earth ______ GB145 _____, you would use those parts.
My beyblade won't come apart at all, the face is screwed on too tight.
Ah, you did possibly break it. Try removing the Face with pliers, but perhaps the bottom part of the Face will break and remain inside your Track anyway.
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2016  7:02 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote:

Eh, do you even use a Long Winder? I do not know how relevant test results with a regular winder would be when the full power can only be achieved with a BeyLauncher or a Long Winder.

I guess you're right. So using the BeyLauncher would be my best bet since I don't have a long winder, right? And even though the test involves obsolete stock beys, would you guys still want me to post it here?

@[StormOrion] , try taking off the tip first to see if your facebolt broke off or wiggles, can it spin at all when you twist it counterclockwise?
No. Not at all. I had to peel off the sticker because it was destroyed because of the pliers.
try keeping bey in very very warm water [not boiling] for 4 mins.

i know it sounds weird but it worked for me