Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 10, 2015  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2015  7:50 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Hey anyone here can tell me? What bearing is used and size of it (and more information about it if possible) in BB-118 Phantom Orion's 4D bottom B:D?

You should search in the BB-118 release topic to see if anybody posted pictures of their disassembled B:D. It vaguely tells me something that someone like Nocto opened theirs, but I really cannot remember for sure. If such a picture exists, it would have been posted in that topic.

Wolborg 2's bearing on the left; B:D's on the right. You can't really take it out without destroying your Bearing Drive.
[Image: p1150034.jpg]

Everything Beyblade-related is currently on hold as far as I'm concerned. Better pictures will follow once I get back to it.
I want to make a good attack type beyblade combo from the following beys only:
Meteo l drago lw105lf
Storm pegasus 105rf
Aquario 105f
Samurai ifraid w145cf
Can anyone help me out?
(Nov. 15, 2015  10:08 AM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: I want to make a good attack type beyblade combo from the following beys only:
Meteo l drago lw105lf
Storm pegasus 105rf
Aquario 105f
Samurai ifraid w145cf
Can anyone help me out?

Post it in the build me a combo topic and we will help you out

On a side note, can anyone answer my question above ?
(Nov. 15, 2015  3:56 AM)Nocto Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2015  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2015  7:50 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Hey anyone here can tell me? What bearing is used and size of it (and more information about it if possible) in BB-118 Phantom Orion's 4D bottom BGrin?

You should search in the BB-118 release topic to see if anybody posted pictures of their disassembled BGrin. It vaguely tells me something that someone like Nocto opened theirs, but I really cannot remember for sure. If such a picture exists, it would have been posted in that topic.

Wolborg 2's bearing on the left; BGrin's on the right. You can't really take it out without destroying your Bearing Drive.

Everything Beyblade-related is currently on hold as far as I'm concerned. Better pictures will follow once I get back to it.

Great. OK both bearings looks similar. Funny thing is I destroyed my bearng drive to see bearing. But I lost it
If it's not too much trouble, could someone please list the December releases please.
Early December:
Spriggan proto pack
Valkyrie proto pack
Not sure when in December:
Capsule layer set
Mini Burst bey set
Late December:
Random Booster 2
Excalibur
Blader's box
Rubber assist
Angle grip
Gonna buy the gacha layers, 2 mini bey gums, Excalibur of course, and carp, I hope I have enough left for 8 random boosters

November went over my Bey budget and December is definitely gonna go over again... But it's Christmas so maybe it's ok
Lol, yeah, most expensive month yet. January only has one booster announced so far though, so we will get a month to recover at least
(Nov. 16, 2015  6:14 AM)gankoba Wrote: If it's not too much trouble, could someone please list the December releases please.

I had already answered you when you asked the first time ? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...pid1294305
Whoops! So you did, lol! Sorry about that

Thanks for answering, and sorry I completely forgot
(Nov. 13, 2015  3:13 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Hasbro is Thunder Serpent and Takara is Thunder Dragon. But yeah, super weird that the name of the attack ring is on the bit protector. Anyway, so does anybody know if these things would actually be usable in Spark Dragon? The sandpaper looks like it breaks up into little strips, the size of the one in Spark Dragon or Sparkling Attacker. I still am hoping that the one I got is Takara. I think, by the size of the RC, it is, but it's hard to tell from the pics I have. Did Spark Dragon come with the sandpaper stuff installed? Or did you have to install it?[Image: c4vn9.png]

I forgot those existed.
Spark Dragon has 3 strips inside, and mine was used so they were already installed. But I'm 99.9% sure that you had to put those in. I'm sure; if you get the flint for it, those could work.
Sorry for saying that the sandpaper set DIDN'T exist.
Thanks Neo. Yeah, I think the one I am getting is Takara, but the dude never installed the stuff to make it spark. No sandpaper or flint(s). That's what he said and the size of the RC seems to reflect that. If the flints are anything like the ones on Sparkling Attacker, then they look like Zippo lighter flints and using those would work just fine. Now just need the sandpaper... Hopefully I can either find one of those packs for way cheaper or a hardware store that sells sandpaper with a sticky back. I guess I could take it out of one of my Sparkling Attackers, but I don't think they would come out/reinstall well
I'd like to see if Horusood, Minoborus, or Unicorn outclasses anything. What are some good test I can do to figure out? I don't think Edge or Quake outclasses anything
(Nov. 16, 2015  5:36 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Thanks Neo. Yeah, I think the one I am getting is Takara, but the dude never installed the stuff to make it spark. No sandpaper or flint(s). That's what he said and the size of the RC seems to reflect that. If the flints are anything like the ones on Sparkling Attacker, then they look like Zippo lighter flints and using those would work just fine. Now just need the sandpaper... Hopefully I can either find one of those packs for way cheaper or a hardware store that sells sandpaper with a sticky back. I guess I could take it out of one of my Sparkling Attackers, but I don't think they would come out/reinstall well

I'm pretty sure they're the same shape flint.
(Nov. 17, 2015  6:57 AM)gankoba Wrote: I'd like to see if Horusood, Minoborus, or Unicorn outclasses anything. What are some good test I can do to figure out? I don't think Edge or Quake outclasses anything

Minoboros:
Minoboros Heavy Accel vs Odin Heavy Defense
and
Valkyrie Heavy Accel vs Odin Heavy Defense
compare the results

Unicorn:
Unicorn Heavy/Spread Defense/Survive/Claw
vs
Odin Heavy Defense

Whatever Unicorn combo is best vs Valkyrie Heavy Accel
Compare with Odin vs Valkyrie from the above tests

Horosood:
Do the same thing as the above tests, testing it for stamina, attack or defense

I will be getting my bursts tomorrow and have the next two days off! Expect some official tests posted in the combo forum on Thursday!
Yea right gankoba :-P lmao
Is zirago chrome wheel good for defense customisations?

Maxtwo
(Nov. 17, 2015  12:05 PM)maxtwo Wrote: Is zirago chrome wheel good for defense customisations?

Maxtwo

Not really, it is mostly used for Zero-G Attack and Balance : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...nal?page=2
BD145 and GB145.
R145 outweighs GB145 IIRC.
Why is Heavy used on Burst Stamina combos over Spread, Wing or even Aero?
(Nov. 18, 2015  9:32 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Why is Heavy used on Burst Stamina combos over Spread, Wing or even Aero?

Because heavy have weight focused on outside just like Phantom making better for stamina then other. Ring have even more outside focused weight distribution so maybe it will outclass heavy.

I have one question too. What is concept of wing disk is? What wing can do that heavy can't? It provides extra smash attck/contact point? Or have something gimmicky like downforce? I just have heavy, spread and central so I can't tell about wing.