Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 06, 2015  5:10 PM)gankoba Wrote: LOL!!!! Wow Bey Brad... Why do you need 24 boosters? Trying to get 3 of each? And wow, I guess shipping is pretty brutal... I guess I should count my lucky stars that I can just walk to the store and pick them up...

That total should go down a bit though, even at release, don't most places sell below the actual recommended retail price?

We have to pay for domestic shipping in Japan, commission fees, bank fees, etc. for most items though, so unfortunately the discounted prices do not help that much, hah.
Ouch... God I hope Hasbro doesn't do something scary and release a bunch of US exclusive stuff that I can't live without...
(Nov. 06, 2015  5:10 PM)gankoba Wrote: LOL!!!! Wow Bey Brad... Why do you need 24 boosters?

I want to have one full set to sell and at least one full set for myself. From there, I may want doubles of the prize or other Beyblades in the booster that I like a lot. Any leftovers will be sold or gifted.

You're right that those are probably higher prices than I will actually have to pay, but either way it's a bigger number than I wish it was. I will probably drop one of the Excaliburs, the WBBA box, and Entry Spriggan.
Hi,

I signed up because I recently rediscovered two Beyblades in my wardrobe which have been in there for God knows how long. I have struggled to find anything out about them. I am interested in what they are worth if they are worth something and whether they are worth keeping hold of.

H-99 is a Limited White Gold Version
[Image: toy0303_1.jpg?_ex=60x60]

H-88 is a Limited Gold Version
[Image: H-88_box.jpg]

Images don't reflect the the condition of the ones that I have.

The H-99 isn't assembled and everything is as it was bought, with storage damage to the card sleeve.

The H-88 is assembled but still has everything with it and the sleeve has slightly more damage.

Cheers.
Is there a Beyblade inside the box, or is it just a tin box ?

I have never seen that before, but I know that Korean Beyblades (H- products) are moulded differently and they do not fit regular parts from both TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro. For that reason, they are usually not worth much unless the person is just a collector and do not plan on customising their Beyblades.

If they are boxes, anywhere between thirty and fifty dollars could be reasonable.
(Nov. 07, 2015  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Is there a Beyblade inside the box, or is it just a tin box ?

I have never seen that before, but I know that Korean Beyblades (H- products) are moulded differently and they do not fit regular parts from both TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro. For that reason, they are usually not worth much unless the person is just a collector and do not plan on customising their Beyblades.

If they are boxes, anywhere between thirty and fifty dollars could be reasonable.

Yeah, There is a Beyblade in each box. The only bit of information i could really find was these two links:
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/driger-sbrlimi...-p-34.html

https://carousell.com/p/13152673/

but i think they are from a few years ago
[Image: ?ui=2&ik=5368d25e77&view=fimg&th=150df88...w1342-h523]

What am I doing wrong?
(Nov. 07, 2015  2:17 AM)jparty93 Wrote: Yeah, There is a Beyblade in each box. The only bit of information i could really find was these two links:

Hm, so the value could increase by ten or twenty dollars from what I mentioned in my previous post.

And you are correct, those pages date a lot, interest in older generations of Beyblade is very low right now, so nobody is willing to buy anything for over three hundred dollars anymore, for instance. Prices are almost cut by half.

(Nov. 07, 2015  2:32 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: [Image: ?ui=2&ik=5368d25e77&view=fimg&th=150df88...w1342-h523]

What am I doing wrong?

We cannot see those images since they are hosted in your private email account.
NVMD
(Nov. 07, 2015  2:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2015  2:17 AM)jparty93 Wrote: Yeah, There is a Beyblade in each box. The only bit of information i could really find was these two links:

Hm, so the value could increase by ten or twenty dollars from what I mentioned in my previous post.

And you are correct, those pages date a lot, interest in older generations of Beyblade is very low right now, so nobody is willing to buy anything for over three hundred dollars anymore, for instance. Prices are almost cut by half.

Cheers for your help, Ill either stick them on ebay and hope for the best or just hold onto them. Thanks again.
(Nov. 07, 2015  2:39 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: [Image: dxF9D0P.png]

[Image: C4nTMK0.png]

This working
Ah, so we discussed this issue on this topic or the B-10 BeyLogger thread, but there is basically no sure-fire way of fixing this problem, unfortunately, if you keep getting it. You can try all of these but nothing is guaranteed to work :

- turn off your device and try again;
- try again but change the moment at which you connect your BeyLogger to your device (before opening the application, during, after ...);
- turn your volume all the way up;
- uninstall the application completely and try again;
- etc.

Make sure that your BeyLogger is on standby mode (flashing green light) and that you allowed the application access to everything it needed. Also never plug two different BeyLoggers on the same device, even if it is technically supposed to work.
(Nov. 07, 2015  6:56 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...hipVer.jpg

How rare are these versions of Big Bang Pegasis? Can't find more info about them.

Oh, super rare, actually. I do not remember seeing them in auctions.
Thanks Kai-V!

Um, another question: Before I do the Get Bey Lottery, do I need to have a Japanese address ready? Do they make you put the address right after?
(Nov. 08, 2015  3:20 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Thanks Kai-V!

Um, another question: Before I do the Get Bey Lottery, do I need to have a Japanese address ready? Do they make you put the address right after?

You are able to wait to input it. If you leave the page and return, the page for the address will be saved, so you are able to wait a couple days.

And after you win Amaterios, you put your address in (Japanese one). Smile
(Nov. 08, 2015  3:25 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2015  3:20 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Thanks Kai-V!

You are able to wait to input it. If you leave the page and return, the page for the address will be saved, so you are able to wait a couple days.

And after you win Amaterios, you put your address in (Japanese one). Smile

Thanks dude!
Hey anyone here can tell me? What bearing is used and size of it (and more information about it if possible) in BB-118 Phantom Orion's 4D bottom BGrin?
i was wondering if any knows if singapore sells beyblade burst
gajeel
(Nov. 10, 2015  3:50 AM)gajeel Wrote: i was wondering if any knows if singapore sells beyblade burst
gajeel

I know that they are not sold anywhere outside of Japan and Hong Kong right now, unfortunately, as I already told you in the Odin Central Blow topic.
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but would anyone be able to tell me if this RF tip can be fixed? It doesn't perform as well as it should because of this.
Yeah, you should be able to just pull it back out. No? That happened to a couple of mine and I kept having to just pull them back out. Eventually, I got sick of pulling them out. So I superglued them in place. Now they are illegal for tournament use, but better for practice because I don't have to keep messing with them
(Nov. 10, 2015  7:17 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, you should be able to just pull it back out. No? That happened to a couple of mine and I kept having to just pull them back out. Eventually, I got sick of pulling them out. So I superglued them in place. Now they are illegal for tournament use, but better for practice because I don't have to keep messing with them

I can't push it back, pull it out or anything. It's just stuck slanted like that.
I also want to ask that which one is most rare
Orojya Reviser T125JB Metallic Blue Version
Sol Blaze Black Sun V145AS
Fang Leone W105RF Burning Claw Ver. Booster
Omega Dragonis 85XF - Limited Edition