Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 03, 2015  11:34 PM)gankoba Wrote: We're playing with awesome God, animal, mythology based battle tops! Not pansy flowers! Grin

I think as long as it has a good design, it shouldn't matter what it's based off of. If it has to be a god/goddess, you can base it off of Flora, the Roman goddess of flowers, or to keep with the strong Norse theme that Burst has had, it could be Joro, the mother of Zeus and personification of the earth.
Does anyone think of there being a possibility of hasbro "retroing" older generations of beyblade eventually, when they stop producing them altogether? Like around 2025?
Hehe, I was just fooling around. I'd buy it regardless what it was based on Smile
(Nov. 03, 2015  8:24 PM)Ultra Wrote: Are we sure that the rereleases of Metal System Aries always have a mold difference because i've seen some that clearly don't?

They really all have the second mould.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...409&type=3

It is not worth more than ten dollars since it has no competitive or even collector's value.

Why not strong? I do not understand.Taiwan not seen.
They are XTS with gimmicks. They are just not good.
(Nov. 04, 2015  4:50 PM)叮噹 Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...409&type=3

It is not worth more than ten dollars since it has no competitive or even collector's value.

Why not strong? I do not know.Taiwan not seen.

It's plastic, with 2 "hammers" that come out, making it unbalanced. Along with the fact it's mostly plastic with no metal, it will get easily.
i you take it apart and take the hammers out, then it is alot better
(Nov. 04, 2015  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2015  8:24 PM)Ultra Wrote: Are we sure that the rereleases of Metal System Aries always have a mold difference because i've seen some that clearly don't?

What's different between the molds because I just looked up pics of both and they really don't seem different at all. Is it on the underside or something?
(Nov. 05, 2015  2:34 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2015  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

What's different between the molds because I just looked up pics of both and they really don't seem different at all. Is it on the underside or something?

The first mold, which is the RB1 Aries and yellow Aries, has the non-enforced horns, which meant they were more prone to breakage. Now, all the other Aries use the second mold, which has re-enforced horns.
Yeah, you can see it pretty clearly if you look at the "horns" in the following picture and render:

While we're on this topic, are the horns of the first mold Aries Wheel filled in or hollow like the second mold? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the second mold was no heavier than the first because Takara-Tomy removed metal from the horns' undersides to counteract the weight added as the result of the reinforcements. Is this true?
Here's my photo of the original Aries' underside:

[Image: Aries125D_37.jpg]
Oh okay. Thanks.
How much was a Gold Diablo Nemesis selling for during 4D days? Thanks.
(Nov. 05, 2015  3:28 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: How much was a Gold Diablo Nemesis selling for during 4D days? Thanks.

I believe I really never even saw one. It was only available through a difficult CoroCoro special volume lottery, so I am very certain that even if they say 100 are available or whatever, the full one hundred never get claimed because the game for the lottery can be quite difficult.
I have the 3 beyblades from the BB-22 "Try" set. It included a purple recolor of Libra. All three are new with their parts and tools, but sadly box was ruined as were decals and other paper components. I've searched Yahoo Japan, here, eBay etc...

Can't find any info on what these might be worth. I'd love to hear your pricing opinions.

[Image: 75922ff8-39ba-4373-a4df-3a8990fd34b5.jpg]
[Image: 6298d57f-b804-48ab-8869-25e6718b0958.jpg]
It is actually from BB-22 the Reshuffle Set; it is not a Try Set.

In any case, that set is very rare and should be worth over fifty dollars, but there is such a low interest in them right now and for the last year that I remember buying mine on Yahoo! Japan Auctions for really maximum fifty dollars.
Can anyone please list for me the confirmed December releases? I'd like to get a rough estimate on how much I'm gonna have to spend. I'm sure I won't be buying them all, but I'd like to get some of the more interesting releases
Where do I get original hasbro stadiums from?
Earlier they used to be for ten dollars but now it's double the price in case of Indian sites.
Please tell me I want it before 14 November
Dude, meteodestructor if you want buy a hasbro beystadium check amazon india I just bought one 3 days. And I bought at its real price.
(Nov. 06, 2015  4:18 PM)gankoba Wrote: Can anyone please list for me the confirmed December releases? I'd like to get a rough estimate on how much I'm gonna have to spend. I'm sure I won't be buying them all, but I'd like to get some of the more interesting releases

Early December :
B-29 Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel Entry Package
B-30 Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion Entry Package

December 28th :
B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme
B-24 Random Booster Vol. 02 Evileye Wing Needle
B-25 Beyblade Angle Grip
B-26 Beyblade Rubber Assist
B-27 wbba. Official Bladers Box

And as usual, you can find them all in my list of topics : http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...bd4722fd5c
Thanks Kai-V!!

Hmm, considering I ignore the entry packages, the late releases will deal a pretty heavy blow to my wallet. I'm gonna go in big and buy 8 random boosters in one go. And then the Excalibur I HAVE to get. Other stuff will be a maybe. I'm trying to keep my monthly Bey purchases within 5000 yen...
(Nov. 06, 2015  4:18 PM)gankoba Wrote: Can anyone please list for me the confirmed December releases? I'd like to get a rough estimate on how much I'm gonna have to spend. I'm sure I won't be buying them all, but I'd like to get some of the more interesting releases

I did the math on this for myself, and it was, uh, scary:

[Image: BOlX4hX.png]

Might not necessarily get exactly all of this, and will definitely sell some RB, but ... jeez.
LOL!!!! Wow Bey Brad... Why do you need 24 boosters? Trying to get 3 of each? And wow, I guess shipping is pretty brutal... I guess I should count my lucky stars that I can just walk to the store and pick them up...

That total should go down a bit though, even at release, don't most places sell below the actual recommended retail price?