Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 13, 2013  3:37 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: Well i cant use duo bc im using it on duo b:d
And my current death combo is Death __ ED145 WB
Uhhh... You are aloud to change your parts around before each match in a tournament setting, so having BD on Duo only is just limiting your options for customization...
(Nov. 13, 2013  3:37 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: Well i cant use duo bc im using it on duo b:d
And my current death combo is Death __ ED145 WB
ED145WB is not very good, so just put Death on F230 CF/GCF if you don't want to take Duo off B : D, for whatever reason.
I've listed my parts in the build me a combo thread already.
Death (defence mode) ED145WB isn't the best but it good in a hasbro rectangle stadium. Since i dont have a bb-10 stadium i can do great test
What are the best MWs for upper attack? I know it's always about smash but wat about upper?
I feel like that question has been asked before & the answer was that there isn't really a great MW for upper attack. If there was, I would totally use it though.
These type of questions require an answer from someone such as Th!nk to clarrify what upper attacks and smash attacks really are...
Read The Beywiki for the best definitions. Im pretty sure both have separate articles. Then maybe you can see why upper attack is non existent in MFB.
Thanks for the DUH moment Tri... after going through the article I understand tri's statement BUT I believe Lightning L-drago has some and Beat and Vulcan are shaped where they could be uses as such if done on a 100 or lower spin track.
It was clarified at some point that MFB's Metal Wheels can exhibit Upper Smash, but not Upper Attack because their RPMs are just, in the words of Jimmy McMillan, "too damn high".
Could you buy Hasbro Beys and use their Tips and Tracks effectively with Takara Tomy Beys? Or would it fail?
It would be fine. Most of the parts are exactly the same besides some movement and performance differences in tracks like E230 and F230.
Well I know things like Phantom Orion's Tip would make a difference, but just stuff like D, SD, WD, RF, RF2. 100, 105 etc.
Duive, Yes performance tips, spin tracks, metal wheels, etc. are all compatabl with Hasbro's and Takara Tomy's beysSmile
Well I have a bunch of Hasbro Beys from the Metal Fury era and I was looking to use some of it for the Takara Tomy Zero-G Beys I plan on getting. It'll be my first Takara Tomy Bey(s) so I didn't know if it would succeed or fail. But yeah perhaps I didn't waste my money after all. I will list my Tips and Tracks as well as the Zero-G Beys I'm going to buy in the build me a combo section and see what happens. Thanks.
Duive, please list the beys you are planning to buy in the Purchase Consultation:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...pid1172772

This will allow someone to choose which of the Best Beyblades you need to buy.
Yes you can use hasbro tips with takara tomy but some tips are just loose on certain tracks
Edit: sorry i was like 4 posts late
Is sp230 heavier than bd145?
(Nov. 16, 2013  4:42 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Is sp230 heavier than bd145?

Nope.

BD145 is the heaviest Spin Track.
(Nov. 16, 2013  4:43 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Nope.

I'm pretty sure e230 is, am I wrong?
(Nov. 16, 2013  4:45 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2013  4:43 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Nope.

I'm pretty sure e230 is, am I wrong?

If memory serves me correctly, if you throw in a Metal Stone Face, the heaviest combo is Wyvang Wyvang BD145 CF/GCF. Tongue_out
Wow I could have sworn e230 was, but thanks

EDIT: my whole life is a lie!!!!!! *sob sob*
If you would've read beywiki, you would've known that BD145 is heavier.
(Nov. 16, 2013  4:54 PM)Tri Wrote: If you would've read beywiki, you would've known that BD145 is heavier.

Dude look http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Hades_Kerbecs it doesn't say it's the heaviest in the track section Confused, but says it in the customization article so i didnt know. There is (once again) no need to be rude
(Nov. 16, 2013  4:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2013  4:54 PM)Tri Wrote: If you would've read beywiki, you would've known that BD145 is heavier.

Dude look http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Hades_Kerbecs it doesn't say it's the heaviest in the track section Confused, maybe u should research a bit more Smile

Even though, you could have looked at the BD145 section, then the E230 section, comparing the weights... Tongue_out
Maybe you should read where it says the weight right under the BD145 section ...

Nice try on making me sound like I don't know what im talking about Wink