Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 17, 2013  5:21 PM)Tri Wrote: It doesn't matter. Both have identical molds.

It needs to be Hyperblades if you want it to be the same mould though.
So Hasbro wont cut it, huh? That's a shame. Well at least I have the Tracks and Tips I can use.
Thanks for adding that on Kai-V I always forget about the first releases from Metal Fury.

If its not hyperblade Duive, it won't be the same as its TT counterpart.
Hasbro beys can "cut it", but not the metal fury ones, because they are hollowed out and some are missing the certain aspect that maked 4D beys special. Hyperblades are the exact same, except for a few color differences.
(Nov. 17, 2013  5:42 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Hasbro beys can "cut it", but not the metal fury ones, because they are hollowed out and some are missing the certain aspect that maked 4D beys special. Hyperblades are the exact same, except for a few color differences.

Most Metal Fury products have way different Tracks and Bottoms too ...

Plus, not all the 4D Beyblades were released as Hyperblades by Hasbro ...
Duive, please read this thread for more info :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...regular-4D
Okay, so. The plastic part of my Beyblade. I used Super Glue to fix it. But the Super Glue leaked to the top part of the Beyblade. Now the beyblade can't be put together. So, I want to know how to remove super glue from the plastic part of the Beyblade. PLEASE HELP ME REMOVE SUPER GLUE FROM THE PLASTIC PART OF MY BEYBLADE!
If its broken, it's not legal for use and using super glue won't make it legal again.

As for removing it, acetone works which can be found in nail polish remover.
I know these have been answered but I figured I'd tackle them anyway:

(Nov. 16, 2013  9:30 PM)unicornoFTW Wrote: Ok, so I put a regular metal face (not the custom version) onto a beyblade. When i used a beyblade tool to take the bey apart, the metal part of the metal face split apart from the bottom part of the metal face.. Now, the bottom part of the metal face is stuck onto the part of the bey where you put your facebolt. What should I do?

Use needle-nose pliers and pinch the plastic part that's stuck in the Bey, and then unscrew it with that. This kind of thing happens all the time.

(Nov. 17, 2013  7:25 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: So yeah um, I use a Light Launcher 2 since my BeyLauncher broke and it seems to be skipping gears and I always a a 'crack' sound when I use it. Any ways to prevent this?

You can replace the prongs on the launcher with tighter ones, which should solve most of those problems. Check out this video (I know it's about how to fix a Beylauncher L/R, but it's the same principle for other types of launcher):
http://youtu.be/quM7iIOdsLE?t=18m55s
Does anybody else sp230 get those annoying white fractures in them?
For phantom orion it depends if it is spark fx or not
Edit:disregard this post
(Nov. 18, 2013  9:34 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Does anybody else sp230 get those annoying white fractures in them?

I do think it would be much better without them hanging down so far but it is "Spike 230". I believe that would be better suited in Beyblade Random Thoughts just because its more of something to think about and state your opinion, not really a question in general.
(Nov. 18, 2013  10:25 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2013  9:34 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Does anybody else sp230 get those annoying white fractures in them?

I do think it would be much better without them hanging down so far but it is "Spike 230". I believe that would be better suited in Beyblade Random Thoughts just because its more of something to think about and state your opinion, not really a question in general.

So the abbreviation is not sp230?
It is, smart ellick Tired lol, but I'm just saying if they weren't there, what be the point of calling it SP230/Spike 230?
I'm curious about Bey Ta Stadiums. Can you swap out the Bey in the middle, as long as you use the magnetic tip?
No, the Proto Nemsis's parts aren't actually interchangeable with other parts. It's be awesome if it was, haha.

Wait do you mean the stadiums in the stores?
(Nov. 18, 2013  11:21 PM)rkalajian Wrote: I'm curious about Bey Ta Stadiums. Can you swap out the Bey in the middle, as long as you use the magnetic tip?

Are you referring to the Ultimate Bey Ta (Proto Nemesis) or the Bey Ta Machine?

The Machine's top cannot be removed. The Ultimate's Proto Nemesis can be removed, but since it is the only top that can support that bottom, nothing else can be swapped with it.

EDIT: Slightly beaten by Tri. Tongue_out
Hrm. I'm wondering if I could rig a magnetic bottom using a good magnet and a 3D printer. Amazon has one for around $30 with free shipping for Prime members. Thinking about getting akalajian one for the holidays.
Is there anyway at all! Anyway at all. To get Beyblades without spending cash?
(Nov. 19, 2013  1:12 AM)LDragoSupreme Wrote: Is there anyway at all! Anyway at all. To get Beyblades without spending cash?

You could try winning Youtube giveaways or getting them as birthday or holiday gifts, from friends.

Aside from that, no one is going to just give away Beyblades.

After just reading over this again, I understand what you meant now. I didn't read it correctly and thought you meant the spikes for some reason. I had a dumb moment...

Personally mine doesn't have those white indentions.
(Nov. 19, 2013  1:12 AM)LDragoSupreme Wrote: Is there anyway at all! Anyway at all. To get Beyblades without spending cash?

Not really, but u can trade with someone on here if u have the parts they want or maybe win a giveaway Uncertain

EDIT: halfway beaten by leone19
you could win a youtube channel giveaway they sometimes have rares for giveaways but you need a youtube account and to make one you need a gmail account theyre obviously free to make though
Tri do u have the hasbro or takara?
Mines Takara. I've used it quite a bit to.