Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 15, 2013  12:00 PM)AZL Wrote: no, it won't.

I have two puestions.
1. What will scrape more, Duo 100GF or duo 100MF? How can I imrove it?
2. Tell about GF, for intsance how tall it is or useful it is.

Most likely Duo 100 GF, on MF there's undoubtedly more control.
(Sep. 15, 2013  6:38 PM)beybeyfriend Wrote: How can I oil my phantom orion bd tip?

If you do that, it is considered illegal. That means it can't be used in any WBO (or WBBA-Hasbro and TT) Events.
(Sep. 15, 2013  6:41 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2013  6:38 PM)beybeyfriend Wrote: How can I oil my phantom orion bd tip?

If you do that, it is considered illegal. That means it can't be used in any WBO (or WBBA-Hasbro and TT) Events.

I know. This is just for home use with my little cousins. How can I oil it up?
You can use WD-40 on the inside of where the tip part is, and let it dry there. It should run smoothly, but as Leone19 said, it's illegal for tournaments.
yeah that's what I did but my BGrin only spins 2:00 min Unhappy but I got it to spin for 5 once Smile
is the hasro Prototype nemesis legal? sorry for double posting Speechless
Of course. It's rubbish, but it's legal.
oh ok thanks I wasn't too sure Smile and one more thing is it possible for wd to wear to the point it's illegal?
Sure, just launch it on the concrete a few times, and if it's still in one piece, you have yourself an illegal tip Joyful_2
If you got a WD perfectly flat, then you got yourself an.. uh, Ultra Flat??
Anyways, my questions are if my stadium has minor dents in the center, is it illegal? (It only effects MS, because it has the weight to poke and its sharp.)
standard rules Wrote:BeyStadium Condition
BeyStadiums tend to wear down over time. Cracks on the walls or outside of the play area
are acceptable if they are repaired with tape attached to the underside of the BeyStadium.
However, cracks within the playing surface are not acceptable and BeyStadiums with such
damage are illegal for WBO play.
2 questions

is meteo l drago the best out of the box beyblade?

what are some of the current best out of the box beyblades?
No, it is not.

Here is a list in progress for best out of the box beyblades: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Out-of-the-Box
(Sep. 16, 2013  12:21 PM)Tri Wrote: No, it is not.

Here is a list in progress for best out of the box beyblades: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Out-of-the-Box

What are some of the more acessible and newer best out of the box beys? The ones on those lists are either hard to find or really expensive.
Look around the thread, the list isn't finalised. Basalt Horogium is a good one for metal masters, Phantom Orion for 4D, and for Zero-G, you'd need a synchrome set.
Does anyone know if S130 works the same/better than GB145 or CH120 on Wyvang Wyvang? I would try them out and find out myself, but I didn't bring my beys with me.
(Sep. 16, 2013  7:50 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Does anyone know if S130 works the same/better than GB145 or CH120 on Wyvang Wyvang? I would try them out and find out myself, but I didn't bring my beys with me.

MF-L Wyvang Wyvang S130R2F/RF is a beast. Wink I really, really, REALLY like CH120 on attack types, so if you ask me NOTHING is better than CH120, but S130 is definitely viable IMHO.
(Sep. 16, 2013  7:55 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2013  7:50 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Does anyone know if S130 works the same/better than GB145 or CH120 on Wyvang Wyvang? I would try them out and find out myself, but I didn't bring my beys with me.

MF-L Wyvang Wyvang S130R2F/RF is a beast. Wink I really, really, REALLY like CH120 on attack types, so if you ask me NOTHING is better than CH120, but S130 is definitely viable IMHO.
Does MSF-L work better? Wyvang Wyvang is hella heavy already lol
It would be better with lower recoil, but does it sacrifice signicant speed? Then again after using wyvang wyvang I know it's power make up for what it lacks in speed lol
I have a problem up my sleeve. Recently my Blue Beylauncher gor broken and I watched the video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3XVdE03w6o

When I Checked the inside part where the spring is, AKirasDaddy told that you can have a plier and fix it if it isnt bended properly. But the problem with my Beylauncher is not that my spring is not bended properly but it broke! What can I do to fix my Beylauncher?
(Sep. 19, 2013  10:27 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: I have a problem up my sleeve. Recently my Blue Beylauncher gor broken and I watched the video :

When I Checked the inside part where the spring is, AKirasDaddy told that you can have a plier and fix it if it isnt bended properly. But the problem with my Beylauncher is not that my spring is not bended properly but it broke! What can I do to fix my Beylauncher?

Your Beylauncher's spring or one of its internal pieces has broken ?
Is E230 spin track useful in any attack Zero-G combos? I heard it is.
(Sep. 19, 2013  11:35 AM)Hikaru Hasama~ Wrote: Is E230 spin track useful in any attack Zero-G combos? I heard it is.

No, since its circular disk and height restrict any metal contact from tracks at heights such as 145.

IF you watch the video near 1:05 you can see a tape kind of spring in the internal gear which pops out when you try and take it out of the gear.SOme one help me with this. Can it be fixed or do I have to get a new one?
(Sep. 19, 2013  11:53 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2013  11:35 AM)Hikaru Hasama~ Wrote: Is E230 spin track useful in any attack Zero-G combos? I heard it is.

No, since its circular disk and height restrict any metal contact from tracks at heights such as 145.

What? :\ E230 is absolutely amazing for Zero-G attack! Wink

Look at this.

...Unless I'm misunderstanding and Hikaru is asking for attack combos using Zero-G parts, and Cannon is saying that E230 is awful for synchrom attack types in a BB-10 stadium (which, of course, is right).