Ask a question, get an answer! #2

whats the difference in performance between r2f and lrf? and also how do you know when lrf is mint
The only difference between those two is that R2F is for Right Spin and LRF is for left spin, but they can go vice versa, an LRF mint condition is when it comes out of packaging or never been used...
How long does it take an RDF to wear?
(Aug. 21, 2013  11:10 PM)AZL Wrote: How long does it take an RDF to wear?

Depends. Just put it under a heavy sychrome and rip away.
what type of beyblade is this?

Duo serpent D:D
technically balance,
but minorly stamina if you change to the "sharp" tip
though this is out classed a 230 d would be better
EDIT:ha ninja'd you azl
A bad one, sorry if I was being rude, I is a Balancetype.
Excuse me! He is the strongest in my collection, and i got pretty powerful beyblades.
There are so many better ones than that, sorry.
It sounds like a weak combo, but trust me, with the s, he could spin for 5 minutes! plus, since the tip changes, if he looses on one tip, I can change it to another with ease!
Phantom/Duo 160D/PD aren't bad beys, in fact Duo ____ 160PD is very good.
that is unlikely but here is a pretty good break down of mhy this bey is no good ,scientifically at least.
the d:d core on sharp mode on this bey would seem nice but due to sharp wobbling andat low spin scrapping it would not stand to better tracks and performance tips like 230/e230 and d/ewd
in attack it may be decent in a hasbro meta maybe but since from what i can tell all of duo's contact points are on the top
and obviously duo is sorta round but not heavy enough to do anything with the ball tip
but as i said if you are a hasbro blader and the duo is TT it might stand a chance without synchroms in the mix
230EWD is bad.
(Aug. 21, 2013  11:43 PM)AZL Wrote: 230EWD is bad.

sorry i was just slurring better stamina tips than sharp
i forgot that ewd is better at heights 145 - 175 max
i apologize
(Aug. 21, 2013  11:42 PM)Ifrit Wrote: that is unlikely but here is a pretty good break down of mhy this bey is no good ,scientifically at least.
the d:d core on sharp mode on this bey would seem nice but due to sharp wobbling andat low spin scrapping it would not stand to better tracks and performance tips like 230/e230 and d/ewd
in attack it may be decent in a hasbro meta maybe but since from what i can tell all of duo's contact points are on the top
and obviously duo is sorta round but not heavy enough to do anything with the ball tip
but as i said if you are a hasbro blader and the duo is TT it might stand a chance without synchroms in the mix

I am going to battle it against synchromes now.
(Aug. 21, 2013  11:48 PM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  11:42 PM)Ifrit Wrote: that is unlikely but here is a pretty good break down of mhy this bey is no good ,scientifically at least.

I am going to battle it against synchromes now.
if you do for christs sake don't use it in attack vs reviser^2 bd145 r2f
if you use a combo like this use stamina
unrelated i am not saying you are a little kid but i was at my friends house and one kid had the gull to say "i'll just use an attack type like gingka" and not understand why he didn't win to my reviser^2 combo why does the show give attack types so much hype
What metal wheel is better: death or duo?
(Aug. 22, 2013  12:12 AM)tac1017 Wrote: What metal wheel is better: death or duo?

for what
death:attack
Duo:stamina
though death is out classed
Both, for anti spin stealing. Duo for defense and stamina.
(Aug. 22, 2013  12:15 AM)AZL Wrote: Both, for anti spin stealing. Duo for defense and stamina.

AZL are you my guardian angel
you always show up to add to what i am saying.
i award you ten etherwebs
what clear wheel is better: aries or serpent?
Neither are particularly good. Perhaps stating what combo you are using can help us find a better alternative for it
Aries, Becaus it can be used on three sided metal wheels but neither are that good IMO.
Well, it's not top tier, I can say that much.