Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 07, 2013  10:34 PM)Lazer Wrote: do hasbro's shogun steel facebolts work with metal saga bey's

No, since the Faces need to be longer for Zero-G because of Synchrom.
yes it is real all spark fx bey's by hasbro are real
Yes, it's just rubbish.
Edit: Beaten by Lazer
Where do you get PD?
It comes with BB-90, The LED Sight.
With the LED sight add on to the launcher, it basically is an aiming laser.
The light actually does not help with aiming, simply because when you launch naturally the light will be shaky, and with attack types you push the launcher forward, meaning the light is constantly moving, and hitting a moving target can be tricky.
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:43 AM)tac1017 Wrote: How do I fix my b:d?

What is wrong with it ? In any case, if you think it needs to be fixed, chances are that it is now eternally illegal, unfortunately.
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:43 AM)tac1017 Wrote: How do I fix my b:d?

What is wrong with it ? In any case, if you think it needs to be fixed, chances are that it is now eternally illegal, unfortunately.

what are you saying kai
the correct answer: "you fix it with money"
It is a Hasbro B:D, an the only B:D I have. It has less stamina than my fusion hades, and it moves a lot, and its authentic.
It's just a bad mould.
when I first got it, it spun for around 7 minutes. now, it spins for around 2 to 3 minutes
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:51 AM)tac1017 Wrote: when I first got it, it spun for around 7 minutes. now, it spins for around 2 to 3 minutes

it isn't broken the tip probably wore down making flatter or more "bally"
Where can I find a list with all plastic gen. beyblades?
on beywiki go to categorie
then plastics
Edit: ninjad' wolf
That would be in the bay wiki, select all catagories and you should find it.

EDIT:Beaten by Ifrit
Are there all plastic beyblades ever released?
No, there are some missing.
Well from what drafts have been completed and accepted anyway.

EDIT: twice beaten
should be but you won't find guardian drigger or galux because these are custom recolors
Ok, if there are all beys except for some re-colors, than its fine. Thanks!
No, there are others missing. Wing Attacker is an example.
(Aug. 07, 2013  9:40 PM)Cake Wrote: Yes and yes. Zero-G beys can be used in the usual MFB Attack stadia, and Zero-G's extremely high weight when Synchromed makes it very good for Defense and Attack. Only one Zero-G wheel is really good for Stamina though, Genbull.

I thought Killerken was also good for Stamina? Not as good as Genbull, but still top tier and easier to get.

(Aug. 08, 2013  3:00 AM)Ifrit Wrote: should be but you won't find guardian drigger or galux because these are custom recolors

I think Guardian Driger is real, not just a recolor. It's War Lion with the Gaia Dragoon/Gabriel Sub-AR.
Galux doesn't have to be custom except for the stickers.
And these should have gone in the Plastics' Q&A thread anyways.