Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Are you allowed to use Facebolts on Zero G Beyblades instead of stone face?
They won't work, but you're welcome to try...
It also is illegal, if you somehow do get it to work.
when I first got my hyperblades kreis cygnus it did really good and a few days later i did a solo spin and it spun for
4min and 3sec in attack mode and 3 min 57sec in defence mode with hasbro ripcord launcher but after a few months it only spun 2 min's and didn't do as good stock any more and now the metal wheel is a bit shaky in attack mode now when I battle it seems to start off spinning fast then after 10 seconds it looks like it lost half it's stamina and it won't do as good the same thing happend with my tt phatom orion and all my beys that use wd that i've had for about 3 month's. so what do you thing is causing this. sorry for the long post
Its obviously the wearing of the wd, if you buy a new bey with a stock wd, it should do almost as good, a little worse, since the pther parts are also worn. Unless sometjing is broken.
(Jul. 18, 2013  10:00 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Uh there is no such thing as "snag attack"

Sorry, I meant smash.
(Jul. 19, 2013  2:35 AM)AZL Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2013  10:00 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Uh there is no such thing as "snag attack"

Sorry, I meant smash.

Flash Orion/Scorpio is good for a CW and MW combination. The best chrome wheel combination is with Wyvang and Dragooon/Wyvang/Gryph I believe.
What about balro.
(Jul. 19, 2013  3:29 AM)AZL Wrote: What about balro.

I am not sure if it has been tested enough yet to be on top for smash, but I know that in some thread in the customizations forum, there was a custom using Balro Balro and it had great results and worked very well for smash attack. Just don't know if it is better than others at the moment.
Are there any other beys like Balro that aren't constellation/myth based?
Anyone else?
I know, I say that a lot.
(Jul. 19, 2013  3:39 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Are there any other beys like Balro that aren't constellation/myth based?

Balro is based on lord of the rings. I don't know if that counts.
I know, but I was asking for about other beys like Ifrit for instance, is that a constellation or what is it(i'm mainly mean what beys don't have a constellation or aren't a diety of sorts?)
An ifrit is basically a demon. Try using Wikipedia. Rex isn't a constellation.
do Metal facebolts help attack type beys? Or are they more for defense and stamina?
If you use MF-l (plastic core metal rim) then that gives more outward weight distribution, which makes attack types faster.
I'd suggest you take a look at this lovely, informative Beywiki article on Metal Faces Wink

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...omizations
what is better: GB145 or W145?

EWD or SWD?
1: for defence or stamina?

2:can't help you the wiki usually has this stuff
I am trying to make my duo serpent a stamina type with some defense to stand its ground, like phantom orion.
(Jul. 19, 2013  5:47 AM)tac1017 Wrote: what is better: GB145 or W145?

EWD or SWD?

W145 is better for stamina. Neither have very good defensive qualities.

EWD is better, SWD has balance issues due to the sharp point.
Maybe Duo Serpent W145EWD?Smile
what about f230?

I want an antique face!

I also wnt to know how to post a favorite beyblade
Um, you need 966 more posts, so get cracking. That doesn't belong here anyway (the second bit).
(Jul. 19, 2013  5:41 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: If you use MF-l (plastic core metal rim) then that gives more outward weight distribution, which makes attack types faster.
Oh cool, and I'm checking out the website Insomniac gave me. Thanks guys. ^^
I don't know how to quote two people at the same time on here yet so yeah.. e-o
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:02 AM)tac1017 Wrote: how can get my first face?

Try wroting an article for beywiki that gets approved, of you habe beys post them in byblade collection, win a face contest, go to a tournament. Go to the list of face for other examples.