Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Would Revizer Killerken BD145CS be better than Revizer Dragooon BD145 RSF/CS?
Yes. Left spin defense types must use RDF to be successful.
Do you mean RSF?Smile
(Jul. 17, 2013  6:24 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Yes. Left spin defense types must use RDF to be successful.

I wouldn't say "must," but it definitely helps. Most attack types fall over really quickly, so while RDF does practically ensure a left-spin defense type will OS a right-spin attacker, it isn't utterly essential.
(Jul. 17, 2013  2:38 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Yes and no- I would say WD has, "very low attack power", and RS has, "very low stamina." As for me telling people beyblades spin, I don't get what you are getting at.

Yes, there is no point mentioning that Poison has LAD, because it is so low, but I don't think we should tell people Poison has zero LAD.

Then you do not get the point at all. To say that WD has no Attack, that RS has no Stamina or that Poison has no LAD is not the factual truth, granted, but it is the effective truth. Of course a Beyblade does not have “zero” Stamina, otherwise it would not spin, but saying that everything has a “little” something is as relevant as telling Beybladers that Beyblades spin: it’s pass precision; it’s superfluous. It makes black and white grey, when it needs not be. I made note of this in the second paragraph from my initial reply to you.

(Jul. 17, 2013  2:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Nocto, could we essentially say that only F230 and B:D provide "Life After Death" in Metal Fight Beyblade ? And even then, it depends on the Metal Wheel and Bottom, of course. I have been doing my best to correct people's misconceptions on properties of spinning tops' tips and precession, but this is something I have really been wondering, since it was said before that there was not really any Zombies/Life After Death in Metal Fight Beyblade.

I see how a case could be made about B:D tilting and spinning with its base/tip being “dead” could be called LAD, but I see it more as a consequence of that base/tip spinning “independently. The thing is that B:D gets knocked out by a light breeze, but is actually quite hard to knock over.

Nevertheless, I played with Earth Aquila B:D a little (on its own) and forced it into LAD: it works, for a couple seconds, but were I a judge, I would be iffy to say it’s still legally spinning.

I’m not at all familiar with how F230 to be honest, but LAD is like a wheel and an axle (basically half a pair of car wheels, having its axle cut in the middle). So with the height and free-spin gimmick, I’d say it could work, but I think that BD145 (Boost Mode only) or perhaps E230 would have the most LAD potential.

On another topic, CF and GCF have a tendency to “die” in the BB-10 when the circle part hits the dish. If F230 can prevent that “death,” then there could be an argument made to say it has its own LAD, in a different sense.

On a side note, you might want to have an advanced forum Terminology topic to clearly define or redefine the Terminology internally (as opposed to externally: Beywiki)
(Jul. 17, 2013  6:37 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2013  6:24 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Yes. Left spin defense types must use RDF to be successful.

I wouldn't say "must," but it definitely helps. Most attack types fall over really quickly, so while RDF does practically ensure a left-spin defense type will OS a right-spin attacker, it isn't utterly essential.

I don't have RDF??
Just bought a Grip Support; on the back it tells me I can put batteries in. What's that for? To counter balance the weight?
(Jul. 18, 2013  1:51 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Just bought a Grip Support; on the back it tells me I can put batteries in. What's that for? To counter balance the weight?

Yeah, it makes your whole launcher set-up heavier, which is easier for some people.

Personally for me, I put batteries to add weight so when I launch it feels like my Launcher is much more supported onto the grip, it's personal preference tho.
What is better for attack? bahamida Ifraid or Flash?
(Jul. 18, 2013  2:18 AM)AZL Wrote: What is better for attack? bahamida Ifraid or Flash?
I think Flash is better, but correct me if I'm wrong. Ifraid was never that good for Attack, and I think Bahamdia has only shown results with Dragooon.
(Jul. 18, 2013  2:45 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2013  2:18 AM)AZL Wrote: What is better for attack? bahamida Ifraid or Flash?
I think Flash is better, but correct me if I'm wrong. Ifraid was never that good for Attack, and I think Bahamdia has only shown results with Dragooon.

Nope, you're right. Between the two, Flash is the best for attack. Flash is one of the few MFB wheels that can still compete against Zero-G Synchromes, depending on the combos. This is speaking from my knowledge and experience, though.
Actually, Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F has been tested. It's win rate against defense was the same as the flash benchmark, I think. I would say that Bahamdia Ifraid and Flash are about equal in terms of smash, but flash is a bit easier to control and it's more consistent. IDK which is actually better :\.
Anyone else, looks like Flash is winning.
Flash gives more consistent results. Bahamdia Ifraid has problems with that.

I would say Flash.
Okay, thanks everyone.
I saw a YouTube video that was titled, "Beyblade Brazil-2009" and the beyblades that they were using were almost all metal and the launched them out of these cd looking discs with a triangle cut into it. I found more videos on the same beyblades later. I was hoping someone could identify what they are.

Here's the link to the video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjRHM6b63H8
They're most likely homemade.
(Jul. 18, 2013  5:23 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: They're most likely homemade.

That's what I thought at first, but I thought it was weird that a bunch of different people made the same kind of homemade beyblade.
That is pretty cool. Makes me want to make my own as well.
Can someone tell me the best (so far) Chrome wheel or CW MW combination for snag attack in a BB-10 (listing tracks and tips are optional).

Edit: I meant smash attack.
Uh there is no such thing as "snag attack"
(Jul. 18, 2013  7:45 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: That is pretty cool. Makes me want to make my own as well.

Yeah. Another cool thing about them is that they sparked.
This belongs more in Questions about the WBO, but you missed it. You'll have to wait about a year for it to come again.
(Jul. 18, 2013  12:36 PM)BladeHawk Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2013  7:45 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: That is pretty cool. Makes me want to make my own as well.

Yeah. Another cool thing about them is that they sparked.

I know! I have always wanted to make my own, but have never sat down and attempted to plan it out. I thought it was pretty creative the way the used CD's and strings as their launchers.