Ask a question, get an answer! #2

We already discovered that a few pages back...

So far, no pictures have been shown for it yet.
What's the difference between XF, WF, and GF?
(May. 16, 2013  6:25 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: What's the difference between XF, WF, and GF?

Their sizes, and performance.
(May. 16, 2013  6:25 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: What's the difference between XF, WF, and GF?

[Image: bottom_f_img.jpg]
F(Flat)
Tornado Herculeo 105 F
Clay Aquario 105 F
Bakushin Susanow 105F

[Image: bottom_wf_img.jpg]
WF(Wide Flat)
Quetzalcoatl 90 WF
Bakushin Susanow 90 WF
Wing Pegasis 90 WF

[Image: bottom_xf_img.jpg]
XF(Xtreme Flat)
Mercury Anubis 85XF
Omega Dragonis 85XF

[Image: bottom_gf_img.jpg]
GF(Giga Flat)
Gladiator Bahamudia SP230GF
Which one of flashes modes contains more attack power?
The mode where it looks like a complete oval.
(May. 16, 2013  11:39 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Which one of flashes modes contains more attack power?
Attack mode, as the name suggests. It's the one that looks more like an oval.

Next time, read about the Beyblade on Beywiki before asking which mode does what better.
(May. 15, 2013  10:04 PM)kaiv Wrote: By the way, "jap" is a rather offensive term that has a bad connotation because Americans used it to refer to the Japanese during World War II. If you want to use abbreviations, using "jpn" is viewed as much more acceptable.
Errr... sorry I didn't mean to be offencive. v_v forgive me Asia
Ok, so I have 2 Zero G Compact Launchers, a Light Launcher, and an L/R Light Launcher, but the launchers I use are a Hasbro right launcher and a Hasbro left launcher. The reason why is because I have problems with all of the aforementioned launchers. I've recently discovered what the problem is... the Bey just falls of too fast to get a good spin out of them. I've posted here before about my launchers "clicking", and now I know that when I rip my Beys full strength, it seems that (a) the hooks do not hold the Bey good enough to keep it on through the entire launch, and (b) the ripcord and/or the launcher's gear ridges don't seem to be able to keep up with the speed of the launch. But the weird thing is, more a few of the launchers, they worked fine for a while. Even the one I got yesterday with my Bahamdia didn't work to well and I straightened the ripcord almost completely. My L/R Launcher worked great for a while but them started having problems in left and right mode, mainly when I use heavy Beys and use the sliding shoot. So my question is, is there an explanation to this? And how can I keep this from happening?
Are there zero-g fusion wheels are close to the power of flash in a normal stadium ( that can be customized with non zero-g parts... )
(May. 17, 2013  1:02 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Are there zero-g fusion wheels are close to the power of flash in a normal stadium ( that can be customized with non zero-g parts... )

Definitely. In fact, Wyvang outdoes it by an impressive amount. Gryph Balro, Gryph Begaridos, Wyvang Wyvang, Gryph Wyvang, and Goriem Wyvang are all an par with, or slightly ahead of, flash (in my humble opinoin).
Smile

Now for my question. Does Genbull do better with Killerken or itself?
(May. 17, 2013  12:25 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Ok, so I have 2 Zero G Compact Launchers, a Light Launcher, and an L/R Light Launcher, but the launchers I use are a Hasbro right launcher and a Hasbro left launcher. The reason why is because I have problems with all of the aforementioned launchers. I've recently discovered what the problem is... the Bey just falls of too fast to get a good spin out of them. I've posted here before about my launchers "clicking", and now I know that when I rip my Beys full strength, it seems that (a) the hooks do not hold the Bey good enough to keep it on through the entire launch, and (b) the ripcord and/or the launcher's gear ridges don't seem to be able to keep up with the speed of the launch. But the weird thing is, more a few of the launchers, they worked fine for a while. Even the one I got yesterday with my Bahamdia didn't work to well and I straightened the ripcord almost completely. My L/R Launcher worked great for a while but them started having problems in left and right mode, mainly when I use heavy Beys and use the sliding shoot. So my question is, is there an explanation to this? And how can I keep this from happening?

Which of your beys fall off? zero-g or hyperblades that can be a very commom problem with them the weight is insane so i suggest maybe looking for a new launcher that's all i got for you.... also i know that it is designed for zero-g beys beys the light launcher but like i said before you might have to purchase a heavy metal launcher or a compact launcher and i do have the same problem myself.
See if something is wrong with your prongs, that happened to me and I unknowingly used that launcher for 3 days, and did not know my prongs were broken.
Ghutain: Thanks. Yea its with most of them, in one form or another. For some I can get a clean straight launch but cant slide shot. I guess I'll just go for the 0G Beylauncher, maybe since there isn't a dear it can handle my launch.
When using a LL2, does it make a different in power whether the ripcord is straightened out when launching, or bent the way they are when they come out of the box?
(May. 18, 2013  4:33 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: When using a LL2, does it make a different in power whether the ripcord is straightened out when launching, or bent the way they are when they come out of the box?

Like all ripcords, its better straight (from my experiences)
Well that explains things, considering I always thought ripcords were better bent lol
Thanks for answering!
Are there launcher rubbers that work with Hasbro launchers? Because my thumb and part of my pointer finger is always getting sore from were I put my fingers.
Is it normal for a bey with w105 to be able to not show any weakness ( Atleast, not any that any other bey has ) to a 230 spin track? I made a attack type combo with w105 and it seemed to show no weakness whatsoever, to tell the truth it seemed like the 230 bey had a weakness to my combo. Is this normal ( is there something wrong with 230 or my bey ), does it have something to do with the center of gravity that 230 has ( or any other weakness my bey could use on the foe. I noticed it hit the middle of 230 so I thought it may be a center of gravity thing but I don't even know what center of gravity is so... ) Or is my combo just plain awesome?

If 85, 90, and 100 are anywhere near top tier attack, how come tons of other spin tracks, such as s130 bd145 hell even 230 seem to do more damadge then this..
It depends on ur combo, some contact points do better and the added weight heavier spin tracks give makes it have more smash so, its can send beys flying easier without relying on contact points, thts y, zero g is so good, also since its so low whenit comes in contact it's so low that ithits the most vanurable spot and makes it get thrown off balance andcan be sent flying easier because the 230 slants and its not as heavy where it comes in contact with.
Like Kyler said, just stating that one track does well against another is meaningless. You could be battling Flash Pisces W105R2F against Dark Gil 230Q for all we know.
I have a question, is the Hasbro version of Blitz good? and are Hasbro versions of parts like Forbidden, Beat, Fang, and Phantom good?
Do you mean hyperblade or metal fury?
Metal fury is rubbish, but the hyperblade versions are good. Forbidden is just bad, and hasbro hasn't released a hyperblade beat lynx, so hasbros lynx stinks. Same with fang.
(May. 22, 2013  12:01 AM)nupmuk Wrote: I have a question, is the Hasbro version of Blitz good? and are Hasbro versions of parts like Forbidden, Beat, Fang, and Phantom good?

I assume you mean Fury (not hyperblade)
Blitz is terrible, Beat, Fang, and Phantom are terrible too.
Forbidden is actualy the same as TT's, but it still is carp. Cosmic is the only decent Metal Fury Wheel.

Edit: Beaten by Ultramarine
Has M145 ever been tested in Zero G? It seems like it would have great Sway Attack potential.