Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Well its brand new and ive tried that thing with the 8 part more than once. I got it with my dark knight dragoon and the only auncher i have that didnt do that was my l-spin string launcher from meteo l drago. It happens with all of my zero g launchers because i tested that after i posted before
I didn't know that it was from the dragooon .Yes me too all of my zero g launcher are like that IDK why
Is Diablo top tier?

What is tornado stalling?
Yah, but barely. It's slowly getting outclassed.

Tornado stalling is when you launch a beyblade and it spins around the tornado ridge, not losing to much stamina.
Has anyone evr tested bahamdia on the top for sway attack (what i mean: msf-c dragooon bahamdia e230 gf)? if so can u share the results? It would be appreciated. Smile Thanks in advance.
Well thanks anyways ill just get a new string launcher for l-spin
The tornado ridge is the outer rim that attack types create vacuums with right? And that's good because that means that I created a new technique, Still Charging! It's when an attack type stays in the center of the stadium until hit, then, the bey unleashes more than normal power in one attack.
Ur right except for the vacuum thing, havent heard vacuum before in beyblade terms, id like to c how u managed this new technique.^__^
Honestly, I'm not even 100% sure, but i'll post on random thoughts when I master it.
Ive done that it works for me when i use any rubber tips people dont understand how i do it and i quite honestly dont know myself

And a slight vacuum is created by the blade because it takes some of the air from the stadium i think that was also the basis for gravity peruseus just in reverse because it pushes air out to create pressure
Gravity Perseus does not create pressure. Or at least none more than any other beyblade.
While tornado stalling may create a vacuum, the effect is so small is pretty much negligible.
Well i did say slight and im going by theory but usually anything special about the blade in the show is negligible in real life
As my teacher always said, "Don't get your science from Hollywood." If its negligible then y did u suggest it!? Uncertain
I didnt suggest a thing and i get my science from science not hollywoo. Where do you think the name gravity comes from they didnt just make it up it was supposed to control gravity but because of the fact that its a toy it doesnt have that much effect

And as a matter of fact most of things that the blades were supposed to do dont work so if anything takara-tomy suggested a negligible effect
Takara Tomy did not make Gravity to create any pressure. You make it sound like the design of gravity is built towards creating pressure, but doesn't. There's no way, even in theory, a spinning top could be built towards creating pressure.
So I have no idea what your talking about.
If something with high centrifugal force pushes air out it outwards it creates pressure not high pressure very slight pressure and if they didnt try to make it so it control gravity then where does the name gravity come from

i think they made the blade before metal masters started in japan
So you're telling me that Takara Tomy named Gravity Gravity, because they made it to control gravity. Right.
They also must have made Lightning to create sparks, storm to make hurricanes, and Big Bang to create the universe?
I sense a logic flaw.
What about the fact that the FBI uses that same theory for forensics but your probably a freshman in high school at the most so you didnt learn about that yet

A centrifuge is a machine the spin at a high velocity to create pressure on what is contained in the machine so it becomes more compact and what do you think compacts it... GRAVITY
Yah I took forensics in 7th grade, part of chemistry.
I also took physics in 8th grade.
Of course, all beyblades have centrifugal force, but
1. It's to small to create pressure, messing with gravity.
2. Gravity was not built to maximise centrifugal force. There are other wheels that do it much better, and they're not named gravity, or anything having to do with the sort.
You never said anything about your flawed naming system theory though...
This is nonsense.... takara tomy would not go out of their way to make a bey that could "control a earthly element" and even if the FBI does name stuff like that, this is beyblade not "battle of the elements"
(not trying to be mean, just being honest)
if beyblades actually were able to put out large amounts of gravity and conjure stoms then they would sell these to the military and i had no theory to the naming its a name i assumed they just named it after what it was supposed to do. If i assumed that the names were that literal then i would believe that my metal wheel was actually a part of a star, but if that was the case we wouldnt be alive because we would be playing with radiation
@ Yuko Ray That's what trying to say.
Anyway, if we are to continue this, it should be through pm.
All I'm trying to say is that they do not design their beyblades to contour to thei name, save the design itself.
Dude u just said u got ur theory off the tv show. And japan and America released gravity destroyer with an ad145 and a wd, so there's no way a prime gravity destroyer could circle around a stadium anyways, Another thing something that ways so less and have a spin velocity of only 8,000 rpm max could ever create anything close to a vacuum,

What do stars have to do with radiation, this theory should be dropped anyways.
Do you even know what a star is or are you just talking out of your carp. The other guy was at least intelligent
Dont start things with people just for the sake of doing so.