Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does anyone here have a link to the official solo spin time thread?
... You know you can search for these threads, right? xD
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:55 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: ... You know you can search for these threads, right? xD

I did use search. Found a foreign language one (Spanish I believe...)

EDIT: Google'd and found it, lol.
The thread is the first to come up if you search "solo spin" with the "search titles only" option selected.

EDIT: Das nyse. Smile
Is there or going to be a WBO app?
That would be better asked in the "Questions about the WBO" topic.
How big is the weight difference between WD and EWD? In my stamina combo, I want the weight to be on the outwards part of the bey, and in my tests (for me at least), WD and EWD preform about the same (EWD has a longer solo spin time, yet going in to 'attack mode' when it gets hit by the other bey is a big drawback) but I'm thinking EWD would bring more weight to the center. I've pretty much chosen WD, I just want to know if I am making a big mistake. Thanks!
(Sep. 04, 2012  1:26 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: How big is the weight difference between WD and EWD? In my stamina combo, I want the weight to be on the outwards part of the bey, and in my tests (for me at least), WD and EWD preform about the same (EWD has a longer solo spin time, yet going in to 'attack mode' when it gets hit by the other bey is a big drawback) but I'm thinking EWD would bring more weight to the center. I've pretty much chosen WD, I just want to know if I am making a big mistake. Thanks!

WD is more widely used for stamina. EWD is best used for spin stealers.
Another question;

Is the Capricorn clear wheel a suitable replacement for Aquario/Cancer, if the latter is not available for a Duo combo??

I'm sure it wouldn't be a big difference in performance, and would save me some cash, too. Any ideas? Thanks!
By limited do you mean rare? Yeah but atm the only rares are like really rare ones that would be very hard to find.
(Sep. 04, 2012  5:29 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Another question;

Is the Capricorn clear wheel a suitable replacement for Aquario/Cancer, if the latter is not available for a Duo combo??

I'm sure it wouldn't be a big difference in performance, and would save me some cash, too. Any ideas? Thanks!

With the Duo/Phantom matchup being so even, the clear wheel actually makes a very noticeable difference...

Capricorn is kinda bumpy and uneven. I wouldn't suggest it.
To be more specific I'm asking the rareness of limited edition of Ifraid Saramanda, Orojya Revizer... And in which version.
whats up, i was very lucky and have managed to pick up some legendary parts and want to to try them out in tornamants so:

where is the next tornament and when![
(Sep. 04, 2012  5:20 PM)sandstorm Wrote: whats up, i was very lucky and have managed to pick up some legendary parts and want to to try them out in tornamants so:

where is the next tornament and when![

If you look in the Competitive events section you can easily see where the next events are.
My Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb seems to be stuck together. When I try to take the pieces apart with the screw, it loosens, but doesn't break apart, & if I continue to loosen it, it eventually just tightens again. The only piece that'll come off is the preformance tip. Anyone know what I should do?
Which is better in terms of defence, Reviser Reviser or Killerken Killerken?
Revizer Revizer has more weight and less recoil, but Killerken Killerken can "grind" other Beys like Death can.
Would the Master Blade Metal Attax Arena/Stadium be the best fake BB-10 made so far? Or has there been a better fake BB-10 made? Here is a video showing the fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6WuBtkwPPs
There is never a good fake beyblade product. . . .
(Sep. 04, 2012  8:21 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: My Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb seems to be stuck together. When I try to take the pieces apart with the screw, it loosens, but doesn't break apart, & if I continue to loosen it, it eventually just tightens again. The only piece that'll come off is the preformance tip. Anyone know what I should do?

i would get two things that are thin enough to fit under the facebolt but cant cut you, and try to pry the facebolt out. than throw the facebolt away.
(Sep. 04, 2012  10:56 PM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2012  8:21 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: My Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb seems to be stuck together. When I try to take the pieces apart with the screw, it loosens, but doesn't break apart, & if I continue to loosen it, it eventually just tightens again. The only piece that'll come off is the preformance tip. Anyone know what I should do?

i would get two things that are thin enough to fit under the facebolt but cant cut you, and try to pry the facebolt out. than throw the facebolt away.

Thanks! I'll try that.
pm me if it works
Is there some reason why none of my tips will screw in properly to my TH170? Except the WD it came with.
Nothing that I can think of... All of my tips work perfectly with TH170, and I haven't heard about this problem from others with TH170, so it could be a manufacturing error.