Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 29, 2011  2:49 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote: Did Metal Masters come out in Toronto yet?

Some Metal Masters packages can be found in Québec, so it would surprise me if there are not some in Toronto yet. However, there are still no actual new Beyblades here, not even "Thunder" Libra.
if you have the rev up launcher and you launch it and it doesnt launch does your opponent get a point?
I think the launching clause would go into effect, IIRC.
No he doesn't.It's rarely that thing ever happen,and if they actually did,you can change launchers.That shows the launcher is faulty.
That is a launcher problem.
Mostly they will ask you if you can launch again, but if the launcher is faulty, they will ask you to use another launcher.
Are plastics best used in a BB10, as MFB are, or is there another preferre stadium for them? Plastics seem to make considerably louder and more percussive impact noises with the walls of my BB10, and I am concerned for its safety.
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:50 AM)Hazel Wrote: Are plastics best used in a BB10, as MFB are, or is there another preferre stadium for them? Plastics seem to make considerably louder and more percussive impact noises with the walls of my BB10, and I am concerned for its safety.

Hm, it is probably just the different material.

The Metal Fight Beyblade stadiums should be fine, but I suppose that using one of the BeyStadiums that are legal in the Plastic Format could be slightly better.
I Know This Is A Pretty Dumb Question, But, Is The Blade In The Right Corner Dragoon Ms? (Under Dranzer GT) I Think It Is, Consider The Size, And Shape, But I Just Wanna Make Sure..

[Image: 3k23o53l95Y65Q25R2b8qa1f59d2249981daf.jpg]
Well, if you mean right, then yes there is a Dragoon MS in the picture, unless you ment your left.

Aren't Hasbro parts for Grand Centus wrong? Is it just me or did Hasbro's Grand Centus come with Grand Centus II parts?
Grand Ketos WD145RS and T125RS came out simultaneously. Hasbro released the WD145RS version. There is no "I and II" to it. They were part of the same RBV, and they're introduced simultaneously in the anime.
yes but doesn't the black and purple Kentos come with T125, not WD145? I thought the white and blue version came with WD145.
WD145RS is the dark blue one, T125RS is the light blue one.
Yeah, either way it comes with Grand and RS , so I am happy with it no matter what track it comes with haha.
i was reading beywiki, and it makes it seem that the dark blue one uses T125 and the white one uses WD145. Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe someone on beywiki should fix that...(a mod that can rename pages)

Edit: *Just noticed the italized print on the top of the beywiki article...

I got confused because of the picture I guess...

Serious self-derp moment...
(Aug. 29, 2011  5:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i was reading beywiki, and it makes it seem that the dark blue one uses T125 and the white one uses WD145. Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe someone on beywiki should fix that...(a mod that can rename pages)

The Beywiki clearly has the label "Grand Ketos T125RS" under a picture of the light colored one down at the bottom.

Grand isn't that fantastic of a wheel, but I'm fond of the CW/Facebolt, and RS is extremely valuable.
Best blade for a new player?? Anything that I should start off with specifically or does it even matter??
Get Hell Kerbecs.It has BD145,Hell,Kerbecs which are top tier parts.DS is decent for stamina
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:48 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Well, if you mean right, then yes there is a Dragoon MS in the picture, unless you ment your left.

Aren't Hasbro parts for Grand Centus wrong? Is it just me or did Hasbro's Grand Centus come with Grand Centus II parts?

Yeah, I Meant Right. -Got Mixed Up. lolz. Thanks
Actually not done yet. Sorry lol. Is the Hell Kerbecs avaliable in the US?? And if not then what's the best bey in the US?? It sucks being a huge nerd in the US...
You should use the Purchase Consultation topic instead.
Alright, sorry bro. =P
Does anyone happen to have a good idea of the most optimal Launcher/grip setup for the plastics gen? My Electronic Driger Launcher used to be noticably more powerful than my others, but the internal gear on it(which cannot be replaced without having a second driger launcher as it is a mold unique to the electronic launchers) is mostly stripped, resulting in extremely low launch power.

My best guess is a Launcher Grip(TT), Launcher, Dragon Ripcord, spring attachment, and metal grip assist, but I'm not entirely sure.
(Aug. 29, 2011  1:04 PM)Lmarhewad Wrote: Can someone answer
... You were warned for your question.

Go to purchase consultation.