Aries 125D REALLY REALLY rough draft

First article draft... Please state any problems or anything about it

Face: Aries
Weight: 1.11 Grams
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Aries, the first astrological sign in the zodiac.

Metal Wheel: Aries
Weight: 35.2 grams
Aries consists of three rams forming the circumference/edges of the wheel with their horns acting as the main/main protrusions. However, due its small size, light weight and large protrusions, the wheel suffers from a lot of recoil and as such, is completely outclassed.
--------------------
Mold Variation:
Two molds have been released for Aries. The first mold was released with the first Metal System random booster, “Secret Aries”. This mold features large gaps between the horns, weakening them and making them vulnerable to break(age/ing).

The second mold, used/found in the subsequent releases, addressed the issue of the first mold by filling the gaps with metal, thus reinforcing the wheel and reducing possibilities of breakage. However, Mold two is more lighter than one, as it is "hollowed out". Mold one is a better choice than two.

Track: 125
Weight: 1 Grams
The 125 Track is a midway between the 105 and the 145 Tracks. Utilized in mid-height stamina combos, it is more difficult to destablize compared to 145 height stamina combos. It has declined in popularity as the choice mid-height track due to the release of gimmicked tracks of the same height, such as T125 and D125.

Bottom: D
Weight: 0.68 Grams
D which acts as a wider version of a Sharp Bottom. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction. D has enough surface area not to tip over the outer circumference of its' surface (metal wheel/track scraping stadium), with enough stability provided which does not produce overwhelming friction. The balance/stability:scrape/sliding ratio is high.
--------------------
Use in Stamina customization
D was once the best Stamina bottom available, but has been outclassed by SD and WD. However, it can still be used to success in Virgo 90D.

Other Versions:
> Aries 145D (booster)

Overall:
Aries contains mostly outclassed parts. Further testing must be done on aries. There is little to no reason to buy this bey aside from collection purposes

some are recycled, but I did the aries part.

CnC's and pls, help me as I am just a beginner at this stuffs. testing, weights, and pictures are acceptable, until this draft is publish!
AFAIK it is Aries 145D and I don't think every blader needs multiples I think it should only be bought for collection since 145 is outclassed and D , WD and EDS are better then SD and even if it comes with D there are better ways to get D.
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:20 AM)RustyXD Wrote: AFAIK it is Aries 145D and I don't think every blader needs multiples I think it should only be bought for collection since 145 is outclassed and D , WD and EDS are better then SD and even if it comes with D there are better ways to get D.

OOPS. sorry, the name in the box states it's SD, well that's to me, cause it was covered by the price tag.

OK! I will edit as soon as possible.
(Sep. 18, 2011  6:54 AM)DeX Wrote: Aries consists of three Ram-like structure, making the whole wheel. This "Rams" can be used as upper attack, thus forming an attack wheel.

should be: Aries Consists of 3 Horn-Like Structures Resembling Hell. These "Horns", Along With Its Weight, Can Be used For Smash Attack, Thus Forming A Recoil Attack Wheel.
Aries cannot attack at all it sucks , don't say stuff that isn't true epically on bey wiki.
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:27 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Aries cannot attack at all it sucks , don't say stuff that isn't true epically on bey wiki.

ok...

It's my first draft anyways, so I accept harsh ones

Fury:

Ok, I will add and edit that
Actually,you should read this before saying D is outclassed.If you are making a Bywiki Draft,never,ever,ever copy from Beywiki.
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:54 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Actually,you should read this before saying D is outclassed.If you are making a Bywiki Draft,never,ever,ever copy from Beywiki.

thank you. I will try to read it and get information
Good information taken from The D Theory thread for D.

Perhaps look at other bottom descriptions first to get a better layout there, and any comparisons if plausible.
thank you.

anyways, any thing that i need to place there? mostly on the Aries and D part?
I haven't read over the draft yet, but when we do eventually get an article on Aries posted, it should be under the name "Aries 125D" because those were the parts it was originally released with in RBV1.
Oh, Ok. never knew that it was released in a RB. will be helpful
Might still need some editing, but perhaps this could work: (Click to View)
I will add that info. Thanks

i need weight of aries.
I like Nocto's version of the Aries section better. This is why:
(Sep. 18, 2011  6:54 AM)DeX Wrote: Aries Consists of 3 Horn-Like Structures Resembling Hell.
what the? Hell came out like, almost 2 years after. Probably an exaggerated number, hah.

Quote: These "Horns" isn't the ideal use for a smash attack wheel, and has a lot of recoil.
"These "Horns" isn't" Serious

Quote:The new mold is a lot more reinforced, adding weight to it's wheel. Mold 1 is a lot more rarer than the mold two, and more expensive. However, mold 2 is a better choice, as it is reinforced and does not lead to easy breakage, unlike the last mold
yeah, this doesn't tell much. Is rarer a word?
I will try my best! oh, ad thanks nocto, needed that.
I have edited the following:
  • Added Nocto's suggestion to the Aries part
  • Added weights of each parts
  • Changed 145 to 125, as to Kei's suggestion.

I will add:
  • Pictures
  • Other versions(needs more info)

MAKE THIS ARTICLE PUBLISHED! thank you
Any more stuff i need to add? Aside from pictures?(and the other versions?)
Another thing to state:-Hasbro did make Torch Aries,right?A question for you.You have this,right?
The molds are there, just 2

Torch is waaaay far from the article. I could use that too, though
Regarding the second mold, IIRC, it was actually lighter than the first mold. The first mold actually weighed about 35.2 grams. From what I read in the Aries 145D thread, according to Diamond, even though the gaps were filled, more parts of the Wheel were hollowed out. If this wasn't disproven, it should probably be mentioned.

This is where I read this:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-89-Ar...ight=Aries

Posts 68 and 69.
Thank you. So it means the 1 mold gains the upper hand Uncertain
no wonder my metal face is uneffective to my aries Uncertain
So, I really do not know what to do with this Beyblade ... Either nobody owns an original Aries anymore, or they will definitely not use it.

Do we just test the Mani Limited one extensively if anybody owns that one more or the BB-89 one, write about it, and then either speculate on how the original Aries would have performed in comparison or simply write about how there is indeed no way to test it and we cannot say anything about it ? Every way seems unprofessional, unlike Beywiki.
Honestly, I doubt the difference would be that huge, and I think we'd be safe to extrapolate off the version we have that it probably isn't that great. I mean, we know it's not a competitive part, it's too light and very dated. Plus, there should be some info around about it from back then anyway, no?

It's not the most proffessional, no, but it may be the only way. A note about it could be added to the article to clarify how it was written though?
(Feb. 25, 2012  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, I really do not know what to do with this Beyblade ... Either nobody owns an original Aries anymore, or they will definitely not use it.

Do we just test the Mani Limited one extensively if anybody owns that one more or the BB-89 one, write about it, and then either speculate on how the original Aries would have performed in comparison or simply write about how there is indeed no way to test it and we cannot say anything about it ? Every way seems unprofessional, unlike Beywiki.

The only person I can remember even testing the original Aries was Guardian Odin ...

I think it would be OK to just write about mold 2 given the extreme rarity of mold 1. I doubt highly that mold 1 would have performed differently in any significant way anyways.