Archer Hercules Testing

(Aug. 03, 2018  8:11 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: LC Z Achilles 7 Xtreme vs Archer Hercules 0 Eternal
zA: 9 (8 BF, 1 KO)
aH: 11 (11 OS)
Win rate: 45%
Average aH clicks: 3.15

These results absolutely blow my mind. I wasn't using a Level Chip on my zA and I can't remember the exact combos I used, but it certainly never bursted aH (or took off that many clicks typically); it self-bursted. Will have to try it again sometime in a more focused manner.

In any case, 45% in a testing environment against a "stamina type" is still kind of bad ...
I get why you said stamin type in quotes but for those who will get confused ah is a tank as well,best right spin defence layer in the current meta
Got together with members of the VA community tonight for an unofficial 7 person deck tournament with some very interesting results. aH Et ended up getting countered by hS Et, which in turn was countered by aH Br, which is very easily burst (even when weak-launched) by wV W and other stationary attack types. Really put the banning aH discussion in perspective for me because while several players used aH Et, the top 3 did not.

I've encouraged @[Mstubbs88] and @[SoulBurner] among others to share their thoughts on an aH ban because as of right now, no members in the VA community feel strongly that it is overpowered in the current meta.
W is weight right,if yes,I thought it does good on wv

Also could more testing be done for hs on et,I was wondering why no one uses this combo ,and how does hs bearing so against ah bearing.
(Aug. 04, 2018  4:18 AM)Kei Wrote: These results absolutely blow my mind. I wasn't using a Level Chip on my zA and I can't remember the exact combos I used, but it certainly never bursted aH (or took off that many clicks typically); it self-bursted. Will have to try it again sometime in a more focused manner.

In any case, 45% in a testing environment against a "stamina type" is still kind of bad ...

For sure, it's not a majority so I can agree with your point there. But at the same time, that's also why I tracked clicks and the average click rate throughout that test, and aH is teetering on the brink a lot of the time anyway.

The point being made is that it's Burstable, which is very much is, haha.
Are there any updates about how aH does against rP?
(Aug. 04, 2018  4:25 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Got together with members of the VA community tonight for an unofficial 7 person deck tournament with some very interesting results. aH Et ended up getting countered by hS Et, which in turn was countered by aH Br, which is very easily burst (even when weak-launched) by wV W and other stationary attack types. Really put the banning aH discussion in perspective for me because while several players used aH Et, the top 3 did not.

Interesting! I haven't formally tested aH Et vs hS Et, but I'm pretty sure I've seen hS Et lose a couple times to aH Et in tournaments here in Toronto. The issue here might have a lot to do with combo/part balance. Probably the same reason why my rP At was beating hS At while for others it doesn't.

edit: Was asking 1234beyblade about this and he thinks hS Et should win, but made a good point: even if it does win, it loses to every other hS matchup: hS Atomic, hS Bearing, hS Revolve. So, having hS Bearing (which beats aH Et, stationary attack, aH Br) and aH Et makes you difficult to beat if your opponent also doesn't have both of them.

Of course, this is all generally speaking ... with opposite spin match-ups like this there is bound to be situations where someone might get lucky and win a matchup they wouldn't normally win.

(Aug. 04, 2018  11:32 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The point being made is that it's Burstable, which is very much is, haha.

Yours is, at least. :) Mine hasn't been on Eternal or Revolve (Bearing would obviously be another story like The Supreme One was talking about above). We'll see if both of my copies of aH change next time I test them.

I'll try to do some more formal testing soon so my posts are less impression-based and more fact-based based on whatever results they produce.
I did some testing with archer Hercules with attack drivers if it gets enough hits it will definitely burst the opponent

The combos I tested :

1.ah.3under.destroy

2.ah.7meteor.hunter/extreme/merge

Did these work out for you
Can anyone give me suggestions
Can anybody try , Archer Hercules 7/0/8 atomic / bearing / trans / revolve
(Aug. 05, 2018  3:47 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: I did some testing with archer Hercules with attack drivers if it gets enough hits it will definitely burst the opponent

The combos I tested :

1.ah.3under.destroy

Hi! Do you have the hS layer? If yes, then please, can you perform tests with hS.0/7M.Ds? Verse it against something like aH.3.Et?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Please keep hS on Attack mode when using the combo above ^_^
(Aug. 05, 2018  4:28 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  3:47 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: I did some testing with archer Hercules with attack drivers if it gets enough hits it will definitely burst the opponent

The combos I tested :

1.ah.3under.destroy

Hi! Do you have the hS layer? If yes, then please, can you perform tests with hS.0/7M.Ds? Verse it against something like aH.3.Et?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Please keep hS on Attack mode when using the combo above Joyful_3

OK I'll test it
(Aug. 04, 2018  6:30 PM)Kei Wrote: edit: Was asking 1234beyblade about this and he thinks hS Et should win, but made a good point: even if it does win, it loses to every other hS matchup: hS Atomic, hS Bearing, hS Revolve. So, having hS Bearing (which beats aH Et, stationary attack, aH Br) and aH Et makes you difficult to beat if your opponent also doesn't have both of them.

So u mean Et has less same spin stamina than revolve and atomic?
(Aug. 05, 2018  4:28 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

The combos I tested :

1.ah.3under.destroy

Thanks in advance!
EDIT: Please keep hS on Attack mode when using the combo above Joyful_3

Please keep hS on Attack mode when using the combo above : HEY , isn't Hell Salamander on 5 blades mode better than 10 blades mode setting ??
@[GOD CHIPS] Hell Salamander’s Attack mode exposes 5 blades, and the Defense mode has 10 blades.
(Aug. 05, 2018  12:36 PM)leosama Wrote: @[GOD CHIPS] Hell Salamander’s Attack mode exposes 5 blades, and the Defense mode has 10 blades.

I knew that , but I was just telling that 5 blades setting ( attack ) is better than 10 blades setting ( defence ).
(Aug. 05, 2018  12:44 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  12:36 PM)leosama Wrote: @[GOD CHIPS] Hell Salamander’s Attack mode exposes 5 blades, and the Defense mode has 10 blades.

I knew that , but I was just telling that 5 blades setting ( attack ) is better than 10 blades setting ( defence ).

Alright, it looked as if they already knew that, so I was a bit confused. Sorry ?
(Aug. 05, 2018  12:04 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  4:28 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hi! Do you have the hS layer? If yes, then please, can you perform tests with hS.0/7M.Ds? Verse it against something like aH.3.Et?

Thanks in advance!
EDIT: Please keep hS on Attack mode when using the combo above Joyful_3

Please keep hS on Attack mode when using the combo above : HEY , isn't Hell Salamander on 5 blades mode better than 10 blades mode setting ??

It is, from what I've seen but people doubt it because it doesn't have VERY tall teeth but decent ones... So that's why...
Lets not go off topic ( CAN we come back to Archer Hercules 's Testing ? )
Ive tested aH.7B.Et vs wV.0V.Vl, 15ish times aH launcher first.  aH won every battle.

I also messed around with the same combos but put a 3d printed level chip on wV, i think the Lc allowed wV to net some ko's.
Ill do more testing tuesday
Edit: ill mess around with Sr to see aH stamina
(Aug. 05, 2018  8:45 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: So u mean Et has less same spin stamina than revolve and atomic?

From my testing as far as I can remember, yeah. Revolve for sure did.

Testing Conditions:
- BeyLauncher for both Beyblades
- LC zA.7.X: always launched first
- LC zA.7.X: First set of results and second set of results use a different zA, 7, and X. First Xtreme is a bit more worn but still good condition and the Xtreme from the second set is relatively new.
- LC zA.7.X vs. aH.0.Et: In the first set of results I launched aH a little bit harder than I did in the second set.
- hS.0.Et vs. aH.0.Et: Alternating launches, Disk/Driver swapped half way through
- Sr.0L.At vs. aH.0.Et: Alternating launches, Sr banked to avoid self-KOing

LC Zet Achilles 7 Xtreme vs Archer Hercules 0 Eternal
LC zA.7.X: 0 wins
aH.0.Et: 15 wins (15 OS)
zA Win rate: 0%
Average aH clicks: 1.15

LC Zet Achilles 7 Xtreme vs Archer Hercules 0 Eternal
LC zA.7.X: 3 wins (3 KO)
aH.0.Et: 12 wins (4 KO, 8 OS)
zA Win rate: 20%
Average aH clicks: 0.53

The difference between the two Xtreme Drivers was pretty interesting. The newer one definitely had better KO power, but I felt like the first one held the flower pattern better and got more hits (hence the higher loss of clicks on average for aH in the first set of results). Nevertheless, aH never got close to bursting unlike in @[~Mana~]'s tests and ultimately dominated.

Hell Salamander 0 Eternal vs Archer Hercules 0 Eternal
hS.0.Et: 9 wins (9 OS)
aH.0.Et: 11 wins (11 OS)
6 Draws
hS Win rate: 45%

This match up seems to be like I predicted ("might have a lot to do with combo/part balance"). It can go either way, so I wouldn't rely on hS.0.Et to beat aH.0.Et.

Spriggan Requiem 0 Lift Atomic (Right-Spin) vs Archer Hercules 0 Eternal
Sr.0L.At: 4 wins (4 OS)
aH.0.Et: 6 wins (4 OS, 1 BF, 1 KO)
Sr Win rate: 40%

Random match-up I recorded just to see how Sr was doing ... Like the rP At vs. aH Et match-up, this one also feels pretty launch dependent.
Can anyone try ah 5g yeilding vs hs 0 bump at
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:48 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Can anyone try ah 5g yeilding vs hs 0 bump at

At destroys Y in same spin
(Sep. 03, 2018  1:48 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Can anyone try ah 5g yeilding vs hs 0 bump at

I could try it but I honestly don't think that will turn out that well...what's the launch order? aH launched first always or alternating launches?

@[Nate the Blader] I don't have 5 so I went with 4.

*aH is hard launched unless specified*

Equipment: LR Beylauncher (B-88) w/Beylogger attatched, Beylauncher L, B-33 Standard Stadium (black w/blue locks)

aH.4G.Y vs hS.0B.At
(soft launched hS, 10-blade mode)
(alternating launch order)

aH: 0/10
hS: 10/10 (10 SF)

I don't know what I expected. Onto 5-bladed mode...

(Sep. 03, 2018  3:04 PM)Dragunix Wrote:

I could try it but I honestly don't think that will turn out that well...what's the launch order? aH launched first always or alternating launches?

@[Nate the Blader] I don't have 5 so I went with 4.

*aH is hard launched unless specified*

Equipment: LR Beylauncher (B-88) w/Beylogger attatched, Beylauncher L, B-33 Standard Stadium (black w/blue locks)

aH.4G.Y vs hS.0B.At
(soft launched hS, 10-blade mode)
(alternating launch order)

I don't know what I expected. Onto 5-bladed mode...

Thx for testing it
My boy @[Kevo] did a test and I wrote down the result for him. Here it is.

[Level Chip] Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (First Moderate) vs. Winning Valkyrie 8Vortex Xtreme' (Second Sliding Shoot)
- [LC] aH.10.Et: 14 OS (70% Win Rate)
- wV.8V.X’: 5 KO, 1 Burst (30% Win Rate)