Archer Hercules Testing

Archer Hercules has crazy teeth. 

Beylauncher LR
B-09
NOTE: FOR SOME REASON, MY 0S PERFORM BETTER THAN MY 7S, HENCE WHY IM USING THE 0 DISK SO MUCH.
Stamina testing:
On Revolve:
Archer Hercules 0 Revolve vs Crash Ragnaruk 0 Revolve
10 rounds. Archer Hercules ALWAYS launched first. 0R swapped after 5 rounds. 

AH: 7 wins (6OS, 1 BURST)
CR: 3 wins (3 OS)
2 ties 
Notes: AH no clicks for all rounds. CR wins were 3 or fewer rotations. AH wins were a bit more than that.

Archer Hercules 0 Revolve vs Deep Chaos 0 Revolve (A mold GC)
10 rounds. Archer Hercules ALWAYS launched first. 0R swapped after 5 rounds. 
AH: 10 wins (OS)
DC: nil
0 ties
Notes: DC was notably destabilized. AH spun longer after winning DC than CR. No clicks for AH.

AH 0R vs WV 7B At
AH launched first. 1 star 0, 1 star 7.
AH: 7 wins ( 2 bursts, 1 Ko, 4 OS)
WV: 3 wins (3 OS)
Remarks: WV was better at destabilizing AH as it has more smash, and could land some good hits which would be enough to put AH on its revolve ring. AH never lost more than 2 clicks. I personally would believe that if it were put on an atomic it might yield better results.

On Atomic:
AH 0B.At. vs CR 7R
Alternately launched first, one star 0, one star 7. 
AH: 9 wins (9OS)
CR: 1 win (OS)
Remarks: I would personally NOT bank AH. AH doesn't regain its balance well after it is destabilized, and while it does have better stamina than CR all of it is wasted when it scrapes on the ring of At. By stalling, AH has more of a chance to not get destabilized on At.

On Eternal:
AH 0B.ET vs MG 7SO
AH launched first at all times.
MG: 0 wins 
Remarks: The 0 revolve variant of AH was unable to outspin MG with this kind of consistency. Putting on something lower like revolve prevented destabilization, and allowed continuous layer contact with MG. This depleted the stamina of MG pretty quickly, and AH was able to use bump to force smash it onto the stadium to cause MG to scrape in the final moments of the battle.

AH 0B.ET vs HS 0B.DS
Ah launched first on odd matches. 0B swapped after 5 rounds.
AH: 0 wins
HS: 10 wins (OS)
Remarks: Eternal just doesn't have enough precession as DS. 

AH 0B.ET vs HS 0B.At
Ah launched first on odd matches. 0B swapped after 5 rounds.
AH: 0 wins
HS: 10 wins (OS)
Remarks: Slightly closer, but still not enough.

AH 0B.ET vs WV 0B.Jl
Ah launched first. 0B swapped after 5 rounds.
AH: 8 wins (2 bursts, 2 KO, 4 OS)
WV: 2 wins (KO)
Remarks: Don't think about bursting AH. KOs are the best way to land wins with WV.
(Jun. 26, 2018  2:23 PM)lovesick Wrote: Archer Hercules has crazy teeth. 
Can u try aH 0 bump atomic vs cR 7 Revolve alternate launches.  Thanks for the tests tho.
AH 0B.At. vs CR 7R
Alternately launched first, one star 0, one star 7.
AH: 9 wins (9OS)
CR: 1 win (OS)
Remarks: I would personally NOT bank AH. AH doesn't regain its balance well after it is destabilized, and while it does have better stamina than CR all of it is wasted when it scrapes on the ring of At. By stalling, AH has more of a chance to not get destabilized on At.

AH 0R vs WV 7B At
AH launched first. 1 star 0, 1 star 7.
AH: 7 wins ( 2 bursts, 1 Ko, 4 OS)
WV: 3 wins (3 OS)
Remarks: WV was better at destabilizing AH as it has more smash, and could land some good hits which would be enough to put AH on its revolve ring. AH never lost more than 2 clicks. I personally would believe that if it were put on an atomic it might yield better results.

Getting my next AH tonight. Hopefully, I'll be able to test AH 0BAt against AH 0 R later on in the week.
(Jun. 26, 2018  5:26 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Can u try aH 0 bump atomic vs cR 7 Revolve alternate launches.  Thanks for the tests tho.

please do not quote test results for your reply 

there is no need and it makes the thread a mess to read on phones
AH 0B.ET vs MG 7SO
AH launched first at all times.
MG: 0 wins
Remarks: The 0 revolve variant of AH was unable to outspin MG with this kind of consistency. Putting on something lower like revolve prevented destabilization, and allowed continuous layer contact with MG. This depleted the stamina of MG pretty quickly, and AH was able to use bump to force smash it onto the stadium to cause MG to scrape in the final moments of the battle.

Whilst I might not have liked Eternal as much when I initially tried it due to its AH's slight imbalance on it compared to when AH was on one of my revolves (dunno why) I've found out that the slight imbalance helps it to regain its balance when destabilized. This helps resolve the destabilization problem that the revolve variant had. The shorter height also allows it to retain its balance more. Furthermore, whilst being shorter, the steepness of the ring is significantly shallower, enough that putting a frame like bump on it wouldn't obstruct its precession.
Can u do hS 7B At vs aH 7 Revolve alternate launches
SO Basically Archer Hercules is a really awesome layer?
(Jun. 27, 2018  3:27 PM)jade_juper Wrote: SO Basically Archer Hercules is a really awesome layer?

YA , but we should wait for Vice Leopard ( it has a nice design and seems to have more metal )
Can you do aH.7c.At vs Df.4g.Et
Hey @[lovesick]! Can you please test aH.7.X vs mG.7.At? Thanks in advance!
Archer Heracles 7 Revolve vs. Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Xtreme?
So in ur opinion aH is better on revolve and eternal than on atomic? I mean u said that its performs good when it doesnt lose balance in that case wouldn't atomic be ideal since its one of the hardest drivers to destabilize?
Try archer Hercules 7 cross bearing vs
Crash Ragnaruk 0 bump revolve
And archer Hercules 7 glaive eternal vs
crash Ragnaruk 0 bump atomic
(Jun. 27, 2018  8:01 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: So in ur opinion aH is better on revolve and eternal than on atomic?  I mean u said that its performs good when it doesnt lose balance in that case wouldn't atomic be ideal since its one of the hardest drivers to destabilize?

For all the other tests I'll try to do them sometime later.

For me, I haven't actually figured what driver I like the most for this layer. I've just been testing them our more on revolve as it was the more common choice for stamina and on eternal as it was a new part. But for now, atomic seems to make the most compelling case as it is the hardest to destabilize and it has the most precession of them all.

But then again, I wouldn't die out on eternal, as it's lower profile would lower it's center of gravity. I've noticed when facing off mg that it could consistently stay upright, which was something the revolve variant was unable to do. 

But then again, I'll have to test more.

MonoDragon oh boy that would be interesting.Would Jolt be acceptable? My extremes aren't in an ideal condition right now.
Can u do aH 7 revolve vs cR 0b atomic alternate launches
I would like to see if aH on a revolve setup can withstand destabilization from same spin atomic. 
Also if possible can u do some testing on eternal too?  I mean like revolve vs eternal on mirror setups?
Can someone test Sr 0B Atomic/Bearing (preferably both) against aH 0B Et? Thanks!
Tests against HS on Ds/At, WV on Xtreme, updated in OP.

Edit: It was WV on Jolt. Apologies.
Could you try archer Heracles 10 bump ultimate reboot ,ah 7 cross friction , ah 3 bump bearing , ah 0 extreme /worn variable
Ouch. That's kinda painful to see Et doesn't have more LAD. But never mind. Lower height must give it some advantages over revolve
(Jul. 02, 2018  3:23 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Ouch. That's kinda painful to see Et doesn't have more LAD. But never mind. Lower height must give it some advantages over revolve

Et is ultimately a wider revolve Unhappy

Though I've noticed that Et holds its ground better against orbit or atomic based combos than revolve, probably due to its lower center of gravity. As the slope of the ring is less slanted, it also opens up the option of using a frame like bump to lower the center of gravity even more. Generally speaking from my experience Et has a harder time being koed than revolve.

However, Revolve's spring is still stronger than Et (I'd say it's around At level). So its really up to choice I guess.
Something really bothering me, I can’t burst stock aH with any combo, literally not once.
Is it me or burst is almost impossible with choZ beys? The same happens with eF and hS, both stock combo.
Please give your opinion, I see beytuber burst aH, eF, and hS quote frequently.
(Jul. 13, 2018  1:29 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Something really bothering me, I can’t burst  stock aH with any combo, literally not once.
Is it me or burst is almost impossible with choZ beys? The same happens with eF and hS, both stock combo.
Please give your opinion, I see beytuber burst aH, eF, and hS quote frequently.

generally cho-z has more KOs than god layer, and less bursts
but my 2 copies of aH are burstable 

something like wV.0R.At or even tN.0B.X can do it (not everytime, of course)

but aH is a very strong layer for defense/stamina imo
a new top tier member, for sure
Does aH have the attack power of Flash or no? I haven’t really seen it in action with a attack combo so I don’t know
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:29 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Does aH have the attack power of Flash or no? I haven’t really seen it in action with a attack combo so I don’t know

No, in my experience it can't really burst anything, even on things like Xtreme. You're lucky to get a few clicks off.